Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How can I play all my downloaded music (artists, albums, playlists) randomly?

How can I play all my downloaded music (artists, albums, playlists) randomly?

I want to listen to all the music that I have downloaded to listen to all the songs and artists in a single playlist, but I can't find an option and the "like" section does not show my downloads as songs that I like.

2 Replies

Hey @Georsea,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community.

Currently there isn't a feature to shuffle play all your different downloads, however we're always open to new ideas 🙂 The best way to get yours noticed and considered is if you create an idea for it in the Community by going here - that way, other users will also be able to vote for it.

In the meantime a possible workaround would be to add all content you would like to play to a single playlist and download it for offline listening. Alternatively you can add the tracks to your Liked Songs playlist and download it instead. 

Hope this info is useful. Keep us posted if you have any questions.

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

There used to be a feature. Earlier versions of Spotify as “ songs”. It would display every song you downloaded alphabetically regardless of the saved album they were from. Then you hit play or shuffle. Spotify removed this feature for some reason. Why? Bring it back and problem solved. 

Suggested posts