Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Your Sound Capsule: Following your listening stats

You probably already know Spotify launches every year, Spotify Wrapped, which is a rewind of your listening stats. It presents each user their listening stats for that year, including the most listened-to artists and songs, for example. It's really l...

IMG_6759.jpg IMG_6760.jpg IMG_6761.jpg IMG_6764.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • JohnHowlett
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 61 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 61 likes

Watch and Listen: Introducing music videos on Spotify

Spotify knows that the listening experience is a way to connect artists with fans on many levels. But what if we could enhance these connections with a different perspective? With this in mind, Spotify is introducing a new and powerful way to listen ...

IMG_6446.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Joggerwithoutmusic
  • Casual Listener
  • 44 replies
  • 28 likes
  • 44 replies
  • 28 likes

Spotify Takes Listening With Friends to Another Level with Jam

Spotify is introducing a more fun, intuitive, and collaborative social listening experience with Jam. Whether you’re together or apart, joining a Jam with your loved ones is now simpler than ever by tapping phones, scanning a QR code, or sharing a li...

Community Blog Post.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Okiedokiedorkie
  • Casual Listener
  • 62 replies
  • 48 likes
  • Connect
    JAM
  • 62 replies
  • 48 likes

Superuser Contribution How can I transfer a playlist to other user?

PlanPremiumCountryBrazilDeviceSamsung Galaxy A71Operating SystemAndroid My Question or Issue Hi. I want to transfer my playlist, with the followers, to other account. It's possible?

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Brazil Device Samsung Galaxy A71 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue   Hi. I want to transfer my playlist, with the followers, to other account. ...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Liked Songs Playlist

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueMy liked songs contain songs I did not heart. Why?

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue My like...
  • Joan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Where's my album?

Where's my album? It's from Ind1go and TYM and it's called "Azure" I can't play the songs no more. Please help

• Visitor
  • Where's my album?   It's from Ind1go and TYM and it's called "Azure"   I can't play the songs no more. Please help
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

playlist songs i didn't add

Goodmorning everybody, I need some help...I noticed that, sometimes, i find in my library playlists i didn't create, and i find in my playlists some songs I don't know and didn't add.can you tell my why does this happen? Thanks

• Visitor
  • Goodmorning everybody, I need some help... I noticed that, sometimes, i find in my library playlists i didn't create, and i find in my playlists some songs I don't know and didn't add. can you tell...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Song refusing to add to repeat playlist

I tend to use the repeat playlist a lot and am playing a lot of songs from thereRevently had my daighter and other toodlera over for the holiday meaning we played a lot of children’s music.This has of course affected my repeat playlist and some songs...

• Visitor
  • I tend to use the repeat playlist a lot and am playing a lot of songs from there Revently had my daighter and other toodlera over for the holiday meaning we played a lot of children’s music. This h...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify adding songs to my "Liked Songs" that I did not like...

Plan:Premium Country:USA Device:Lastest iPhone & latest Macbook Pro Operating System:Latest updates My Question or Issue:Spotify keeps adding songs to my "Liked Songs" library that I did not add. I know it wasn't an accident because it keeps adding K...

• Music Fan
  •   Plan: Premium   Country: USA   Device: Lastest iPhone & latest Macbook Pro   Operating System: Latest updates   My Question or Issue: Spotify keeps adding...
  • MihailY
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist listening on mobile

I have the free version of spotify. When I use it on desktop, I can play a playlist as many times as I want. I've noticed on mobile, once a playlist is over, it plays recommended songs, but I cannot start the playlist again. I've closed the app out c...

• Visitor
  • I have the free version of spotify.  When I use it on desktop, I can play a playlist as many times as I want.  I've noticed on mobile, once a playlist is over, it plays recommended songs,&n...
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Made for Me, Discover Weekly, Release Radar Playlists aren't updating with new songs

None of my playlists are updating or populating with new songs. Release Radar and Discover Weekly haven't been updated in a month. I listen to Spotify daily for about 10 hours a day driving for UPS and listening in offline mode all day because I driv...

• None of my playlists are updating or populating with new songs. Release Radar and Discover Weekly haven't been updated in a month.   I listen to Spotify daily for about 10 hours a day driving ...
  • njskalski
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Local Files

PlanPremiumCountryUnited States of AmericaDeviceiPhone Xr and ComputerOperating SystemIOS 16 and Windows 11My Question or IssueWhenever I put in local files it gives me two of the song and i would like to know how to fix it.

•   Plan Premium Country United States of America Device iPhone Xr and Computer Operating System IOS 16 and Windows 11 My Question or Issue Whenever I put in local files it gives me two ...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Lost my playlists

I have a new phone device, how can I get back all my playlists created on my old phone.I thought I was logging into the same account, because it retrieved all my personal details, however none of my old playlists are listed. Is it possible I may have...

• I have a new phone device, how can I get back all my playlists created on my old phone. I thought I was logging into the same account, because it retrieved all my personal details, however none of m...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My playlists keep restarting  ,when I reopen spotify

PlanPremiumCountryPolandDevicecomputerOperating Systemwindows 11My Question or IssueWhen i stop listenning to music, my playlist is stoped in the middle. When i open spotify again, after song ends my playlist restarts and plays first song. I tried to...

•   Plan Premium Country Poland Device computer Operating System windows 11 My Question or Issue When i stop listenning to music, my playlist is stoped in the middle.  When i open s...
  • kaworu_bloodpaw
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Shared playlist has disappeared for everyone and all devices.

PlanFreeCountryIndiaDevice(Nothing phone 1, , DELL G3 15 3579)Operating System( Android 12, Windows 10) My Question or IssueOne of my playlist has completely disappeared from my library. It was a shared playlist and none of the 3 shared accounts can ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country India Device (Nothing phone 1, , DELL G3 15 3579) Operating System ( Android 12, Windows 10)   My Question or Issue One of my playlist has completely disappeared from...
  • kaworu_bloodpaw
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Help with Removing Tracks from History and Algorithms

PlanPremiumMy Question or Issue My spotify is hooked up to my google home, so whenever my parents or guests visit they play a bunch of song i do not want on it. My suggestions are currently useless and the wrapped is also garbage. The only suggestion...

• Plan Premium My Question or Issue   My spotify is hooked up to my google home, so whenever my parents or guests visit they play a bunch of song i do not want on it.   My suggestion...
  • Amayy
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution How to turn off Spotify playing random podcasts while listening to music

While trying to listen to music Spotify is auto playing podcasts after any song I listen too ends and turning off auto play doesn't fix it. If I'm listening to a music playlist I don't want it auto playing podcasts.

• Visitor
  • While trying to listen to music Spotify is auto playing podcasts after any song I listen too ends and turning off auto play doesn't fix it. If I'm listening to a music playlist I don't want it auto p...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Local File Artwork not appearing on phone

PlanPremiumCountryUkDeviceMacBook Air and IPhone 11My Question or IssueI have got some local files and synced them to my phone. However, only half of the files have cover art on my phone, despite them all having cover set on my MacBook. This occurs e...

• Plan Premium Country Uk Device MacBook Air and IPhone 11 My Question or Issue I have got some local files and synced them to my phone. However, only half of the files have cover art on my phon...
  • 831ktmr
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Links broken to my own playlists

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceDesktop & iPhone 8 plus My Question or IssueHello! I have been keeping links to a few huge playlists I have made each year because they hold everything I have discovered each the year. I am very sad though because even thou...

• Plan Premium Country USA Device Desktop & iPhone 8 plus     My Question or Issue Hello! I have been keeping links to a few huge playlists I have made each year because they hol...
  • HalfNathan
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist got Taken down

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceN/AOperating SystemN/A My Question or IssueReposting my unsolved issue: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Your-Library/Playlist-got-taken-down/td-p/5487413

• Gig Goer
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device N/A Operating System N/A   My Question or Issue Reposting my unsolved issue: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Your-Library/Playlist-got-taken-down/...
  • kaworu_bloodpaw
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes