Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How can i remove ALL albums from spotify library?

How can i remove ALL albums from spotify library?

How can i remove ALL of the albums from my spotify library without clicking the "heart" on each of them..... I have over 400 albums and want to start back at 0.... ideally a 1 click solution

3 Replies

Hey @toeachisown,

Unfortunately, I'm afraid I have to let you know there is currently not a one click solution to remove all albums from your library. Your best option outside of removing albums one by one if you want a total refresh would be to make a new account. If you want to go that route and would like to close your current account first and need any assistance with that, please check out this help page. You might also comment/vote on this idea regarding a reset of the taste profile/history. While it's marked as "not right now," continued votes and messages do get to the Spotify team.

dinomightSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

any update on this feature? I would still like the ability to remove all of my liked albums at once.

Hey @toeachisown,

Thanks for posting in the Community.

There are no new updates on the implementation of this feature, but you can spread the word by sharing the link to the idea submission from the previous moderator reply. We hope to implement the desired feature some day, but can't commit to a timeframe.

Hope this clears things a bit.

Cheers!

DianModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts