Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How did I get to be a "Top Listener" of a band I don't listen to?

How did I get to be a "Top Listener" of a band I don't listen to?

I received an email last night saying "Not only are you awesome, but you're one of Green Day's top listeners on Spotify!" If that's true, Green Day must have barely any fans, because I never listen to Green Day on Spotify.

Perhaps this is why Spotify DJ decided today that I really would like to hear a block of punk music, despite my total lack of interest in punk. I wish there was some way to view and edit one's own taste profile…

green.png
2 Replies

Hey @DrewRothman,

Thanks for posting in the Community and welcome.

We understand where you're coming from and we appreciate your comments on the matter. We appreciate all your feedback; we know you’d like to make this as an opportunity for Spotify to become an incredible app.

We also appreciate the time you took to let us know about this behavior. We've located this idea posted by another user. We'd suggest you give it a look, since it's along the lines of what you'd like to see implemented on the app. Feel free to add your vote and you can also subscribe to it in the three-dot menu, that way you can stay up-to-date with any relevant news about this.

Lastly, it’s always a good idea to follow the steps in this article to make sure your account is secure.

We hope you found this helpful. We're always here to help.

AlejaRModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

That wasn't really an answer. Perhaps there is none…

Suggested posts