Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

How do I listen to a playlist again?

How do I listen to a playlist again?

First of all, sorry if this post is repeated- the first time I tried to submit I encountered an error, so hopefully I haven't just submitted the same question twice.

In the UK, listening on Samsung Galaxy A13, not got premium (just the free version).

I listened to a playlist all the way through, after it had finished it went onto suggested songs- I don't want to listen to suggested songs, I'd like to just keep listening to the songs on the playlist (in whatever order, on free so shuffle is on). 

I turned off autoplay but only after the suggested songs started- it now seems to be stuck on them and no matter how many times I close the app or restart my phone, it just keeps playing suggested songs and doesn't go back to the playlist. 

Is it possible to listen to the playlist again? I assume it has to be, but can't figure out how. Thanks in advance for your help!

4 Replies

Hey @BlackberryQueen,

We're sorry to see you've been facing this issue!
What happens when you select a different playlist, listen to it for a bit and then go back to the initial playlist?
If all goes well, Autoplay should disappear as soon as you switch your last listened item 🙂
We'll be on the lookout for your response!

VasilModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hi Vasil, thanks for the response!

I listened to a couple of other albums/playlists all the way through, when they were done they looped back to keep playing the same songs like I wanted. The original playlist (the one I had the problem with at the start) still seems to be stuck on suggested songs. 

Hey @BlackberryQueen,

Could you send us a screenshot of the playlist?
We'd like to see how it looks like on your end.
Many thanks!

VasilModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hi Vasil, thanks for waiting! I've l[istened to a few other things now and
it seems to have got it out of it's system, the original playlist is
working just fine.

Thanks for your help!

Suggested posts