Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How do I view songs in my playlists/history that have been removed?

How do I view songs in my playlists/history that have been removed?

I used to be able to still see songs that have been removed by Spotify, they were just greyed out. Now I can't find those songs. I requested my data from Spotify. Will those songs show in my extended listening history?
3 Replies

Ditto, I also want to know. Now these deleted tracks just show a greyed out 'Various Artists' and I cannot see any other information e.g. on credits tab.

I would like to know what were the artists and song names that are now greyed out without any title and artist "Various Artists".

I can understand that spotify is unable to play those songs due to licensing or artist pulling them from platform, but metadata about them should still be available.

If not that, then please could Spotify e-mail every time song is removed from my playlist so I could try to put together same playlists on some other platform where songs still exist. Currently without any name of the song it is incredibly difficult for me to remember what song I added to playlist on 30.03.2016.

Yep, same problem here. I had a playlist full of songs I loved, now I find out many of them are gone and I can't even see the names. Is the only solution to call support to get the names every time something like this happens? The names are not

even visible in ***.

Suggested posts