Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Your Sound Capsule: Following your listening stats

You probably already know Spotify launches every year, Spotify Wrapped, which is a rewind of your listening stats. It presents each user their listening stats for that year, including the most listened-to artists and songs, for example. It's really l...

IMG_6759.jpg IMG_6760.jpg IMG_6761.jpg IMG_6764.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • JohnHowlett
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 61 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 61 likes

Watch and Listen: Introducing music videos on Spotify

Spotify knows that the listening experience is a way to connect artists with fans on many levels. But what if we could enhance these connections with a different perspective? With this in mind, Spotify is introducing a new and powerful way to listen ...

IMG_6446.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Joggerwithoutmusic
  • Casual Listener
  • 44 replies
  • 28 likes
  • 44 replies
  • 28 likes

Spotify Takes Listening With Friends to Another Level with Jam

Spotify is introducing a more fun, intuitive, and collaborative social listening experience with Jam. Whether you’re together or apart, joining a Jam with your loved ones is now simpler than ever by tapping phones, scanning a QR code, or sharing a li...

Community Blog Post.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Okiedokiedorkie
  • Casual Listener
  • 62 replies
  • 48 likes
  • Connect
    JAM
  • 62 replies
  • 48 likes

Superuser Contribution Odd problem with deleted local file in liked songs

fyi before I start: I'm writing this after contacting the support directly because the sheer incompetence of the guy that was in my chat made me cringe so hard I'm asking the community now XDThe problem started like 3 or 4 years ago but it never real...

Screenshot 2022-11-09 at 13.07.07.png Screenshot 2022-11-09 at 13.23.37.png
  • Casual Listener
  • fyi before I start: I'm writing this after contacting the support directly because the sheer incompetence of the guy that was in my chat made me cringe so hard I'm asking the community now XD The ...
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • liked songs
    local file
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution how do i know if someone left my collaborative playlist?

title, playlist was created mid september and was wondering if someone was really still in my collaborative playlist(has not added any songs but name is still visible)

• title, playlist was created mid september and was wondering if someone was really still in my collaborative playlist(has not added any songs but name is still visible)
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Download option for single song

Currently we have to like a song or add a song to play list to download offline , instead we can directly click on download button next to particular song we want to download .

• Visitor
  • Currently we have to like a song or add a song to play list to download offline , instead we can directly click on download button next to particular song we want to download .
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution liked albums- placement in library

Sorry if this is a repeat. Tried to search it. Tried to ask spotify. No and no. So here goes… where do songs from my “liked” albums go. They’re not in my “liked” songs or in my playlists. Idk where else to look. PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone ...

• Visitor
  • Sorry if this is a repeat. Tried to search it. Tried to ask spotify. No and no. So here goes… where do songs from my “liked” albums go. They’re not in my “liked” songs or in my playlists. Idk where e...
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Local songs on PC are not getting synchronized on my android smartphone

I don't know why but suddenly my local songs I added to a playlist on my PC cannot be played on my smartphone.The songs are shown on my smartphone, but in grey. When trying to play them on my smartphone a notification appears that spotify cannot play...

• I don't know why but suddenly my local songs I added to a playlist on my PC cannot be played on my smartphone. The songs are shown on my smartphone, but in grey. When trying to play them on my smart...
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution play button/autoplay not working

PlanFreeCountryunited statesDeviceiphone 14Operating SystemiOS 16.1.2 My Question or Issuerecently, autoplay and the play button for my playlist has stopped working. after a song, i usually close and reopen the app to get rid of ads, but when i do th...

• Plan Free Country united states Device iphone 14 Operating System iOS 16.1.2   My Question or Issue recently, autoplay and the play button for my playlist has stopped working. after a ...
  • Eni
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Wrong progress bar of played podcast episodes in "recently played" section

When I listened to an podcast episodes I can find them in the "recently played" history. But although I´ve listened the episode completely the progress bar in empty saying "X minutes left..". The support team cant help me to fix this issue and a clea...

• Casual Listener
  • When I listened to an podcast episodes I can find them in the "recently played" history. But although I´ve listened the episode completely the progress bar in empty saying "X minutes left..". The sup...
  • Novy
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Other users daily mix showing on my home screen (App only)

PlanPremiumCountryUKDevicePixel 5Operating SystemAndroid 13 My Question or IssueOn the home screen of my Spotify app, other users daily mixes are showing up. When I open up the daily mix it says 'Made for X' where X is someone else's username. On top...

Screenshot_20221003-215215.png Screenshot_20221003-215235.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country UK Device Pixel 5 Operating System Android 13   My Question or Issue On the home screen of my Spotify app, other users daily mixes are showing up. When I open up t...
  • Novy
  • 16 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 16 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Cambié de banco para pagar Spotify y perdí mis listas (biblioteca)

Tengo pPremiun para dos. Cambié ayer de banco para que me cobren la aplicación y perdí mis listas de canciones, encima aparece propagandas

• Visitor
  • Tengo pPremiun para dos. Cambié ayer de banco para que me cobren la aplicación y perdí mis listas de canciones, encima aparece propagandas
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Downloaded CD isn't showing in spotify on all devices

I have the cd downloaded and imported on my computer spotify account, but it isn;'t showing on the same account but a different console

• Visitor
  • I have the cd downloaded and imported on my computer spotify account, but it isn;'t showing on the same account but a different console
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Library does not show artists or albums.

Since audiobooks section has been launched on Android app, my library has sections for playlisys, podcasts and audiobooks and no longer shows music - neither artists or albums. It makes listening to music difficult as I cannot see the albums or artis...

• Visitor
  • Since audiobooks section has been launched on Android app, my library has sections for playlisys, podcasts and audiobooks and no longer shows music - neither artists or albums. It makes listening to ...
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Remove rogue playlist

PlanPremiumCountryUS My Question or IssueI have some automation set up to play my discover weekly playlist as an alarm in the morning. However there's a playlist someone created which they called "Discover Weekly". Spotify will randomly swap between ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country US   My Question or Issue I have some automation set up to play my discover weekly playlist as an alarm in the morning. However there's a playlist someone created whic...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Release Radar has gone off the rails

My release radar has gone crazy. It's about 95% remixes of genres I don't even listen to, and in some cases remixes of remixes. I would say about .01% of my 1200 song liked songs library is remixes. I have no idea where Spotify got the idea that I wa...

• Regular
  • My release radar has gone crazy. It's about 95% remixes of genres I don't even listen to, and in some cases remixes of remixes. I would say about .01% of my 1200 song liked songs library is remixes. ...
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why I'm not getting a 2022 wrapped even though I have the premium?

I'm get all of the other wrapped Playlist like top artist and top track but I'm not getting my personal Playlist. Yes I do have the latest version of the app too.

• Visitor
  • I'm get all of the other wrapped Playlist like top artist and top track but I'm not getting my personal Playlist. Yes I do have the latest version of the app too.
  • gotmehigh
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Local Audio Files won't display

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDeviceGoogle Pixel 6 ProOperating SystemAndroid 13 My Question or IssueI'm trying to get local audio on my playlists but, once I turn on 'show local files', the Local Files' playlist returns no results. I've tried moving the f...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Canada Device Google Pixel 6 Pro Operating System Android 13   My Question or Issue I'm trying to get local audio on my playlists but, once I turn on 'show local f...
  • Lyubka
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Downloaded songs disappear when out of service for 24hours

I have premium and have my “liked songs” playlist downloaded which has 2000 songs. I work away for a week at a time in places with no cell reception so I am offline for days at a time. After only about 24hours offline, some songs in my **downloaded**...

• Regular
  • I have premium and have my “liked songs” playlist downloaded which has 2000 songs.  I work away for a week at a time in places with no cell reception so I am offline for days at a time. After o...
  • Jesspro123
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Skip Not Playing (When App Loaded)

Hello,So on Mobile and PC, I load Spotify up and when I tap or click next track it does not play and the interface goes away. Is there any help?thanks.

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, So on Mobile and PC, I load Spotify up and when I tap or click next track it does not play and the interface goes away. Is there any help? thanks.  
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes