NEXT STEP

How to delete accidental downloads?

Solved!

How to delete accidental downloads?

Plan

Free/Premium Premium trial period 

Country USA

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

On the Spotify iPad App, I accidentally downloaded my Liked playlist, almost 2000 tracks. Is there a way to remove the downloads from my device to free up the storage, while still leaving my Liked playlist available on the app?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Clicking the green download button (the same button that downloaded all the songs) should delete the downloads of all the songs in the playlist. You can also delete all downloads through the app settings (at least on windows 10). Lastly, you can also delete and redownload the app to delete all downloads (and cache) if everything else fails.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Clicking the green download button (the same button that downloaded all the songs) should delete the downloads of all the songs in the playlist. You can also delete all downloads through the app settings (at least on windows 10). Lastly, you can also delete and redownload the app to delete all downloads (and cache) if everything else fails.

Thanks for your quick and very helpful advice. The first option worked for me and everything is now back the way I wanted. I’ve made a note of all the suggestions for future reference, just in case.

Suggested posts