Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Your Sound Capsule: Following your listening stats

You probably already know Spotify launches every year, Spotify Wrapped, which is a rewind of your listening stats. It presents each user their listening stats for that year, including the most listened-to artists and songs, for example. It's really l...

IMG_6759.jpg IMG_6760.jpg IMG_6761.jpg IMG_6764.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • JohnHowlett
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 61 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 61 likes

Watch and Listen: Introducing music videos on Spotify

Spotify knows that the listening experience is a way to connect artists with fans on many levels. But what if we could enhance these connections with a different perspective? With this in mind, Spotify is introducing a new and powerful way to listen ...

IMG_6446.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Joggerwithoutmusic
  • Casual Listener
  • 44 replies
  • 28 likes
  • 44 replies
  • 28 likes

Spotify Takes Listening With Friends to Another Level with Jam

Spotify is introducing a more fun, intuitive, and collaborative social listening experience with Jam. Whether you’re together or apart, joining a Jam with your loved ones is now simpler than ever by tapping phones, scanning a QR code, or sharing a li...

Community Blog Post.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Okiedokiedorkie
  • Casual Listener
  • 62 replies
  • 48 likes
  • Connect
    JAM
  • 62 replies
  • 48 likes

Superuser Contribution Troubles

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10, hello. My song has been added to a few playlists but I can’t see them in the playlists themselves? Is there any reason...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,   hello. My song has been added to a...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Make an open Collaborative Playlist

Trying to make an open playlist that anyone at my work can join. Trying to avoid sending each person a link that is only valid for 7 days. Any help is greatly appreciated!!!

• Visitor
  • Trying to make an open playlist that anyone at my work can join.   Trying to avoid sending each person a link that is only valid for 7 days.  Any help is greatly appreciated!!!
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Passcode lock Spotify during use

Is it possible to password/ passcode lock Spotify while it is running?If I run Spotify on my PC and play my music, friends often change the playlist or song while I'm out of the room. I have asked them to stop doing so, but this is the only option I ...

• Casual Listener
  • Is it possible to password/ passcode lock Spotify while it is running? If I run Spotify on my PC and play my music, friends often change the playlist or song while I'm out of the room. I have aske...
  • Taylith
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Local Files stop importing

I pulled out my external drive for my music collection and copied the files onto my new MacBook Pro 16" M1 Max. I went to add them to Spotify's Local Files (which I have not used in ages), and it stops importing around 7,000 songs. I have around 15,0...

• Casual Listener
  • I pulled out my external drive for my music collection and copied the files onto my new MacBook Pro 16" M1 Max.   I went to add them to Spotify's Local Files (which I have not used in ages), a...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unable to open my own playlist

Hi i created a playlist (in aeroplane mode, not sure if it’s relevant) when I was on a flight… I can see the playlist in my list of playlists but every time I try to go into it. It’s says the owner has either made it private or deleted it… but I am t...

• Visitor
  • Hi   i created a playlist (in aeroplane mode,  not sure if it’s relevant) when I was on a flight… I can see the playlist in my list of playlists but every time I try to go into it. It’s s...
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Double skip

When clicking playback skip, 2 songs are skipped.started Aug 17.happens somewhat randomly.bur reproduced at will.

• Regular
  • When clicking playback skip, 2 songs are skipped. started Aug 17. happens somewhat randomly. bur reproduced at will.
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Constantly having to restart my phone for Spotify to actually play the song on screen.

My Question or IssueI would have my phone connected through my car, once I have finished the journey I would close the app down through background data and go about my day. When I come back to Spotify it would still show the last song played but woul...

• Casual Listener
  • My Question or Issue I would have my phone connected through my car, once I have finished the journey I would close the app down through background data and go about my day. When I come back to Spot...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 16 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 16 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Can’t Play Music when offline

Just want to ask, why I cant play my downloaded music offline even my subs was Premium?

• Visitor
  • Just want to ask, why I cant play my downloaded music offline even my subs was Premium?
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unwanted blend playlist was added to my library every once a while

PlanPremiumCountryUS My Question or IssueThis "BTS + me" playlist was added to my library like when blend playlist first came out. I never listen to BTS and I don't know why it's there. I removed it but every once in a while it comes back. link to pl...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country US   My Question or Issue This "BTS + me" playlist was added to my library like when blend playlist first came out. I never listen to BTS and I don't know why it's the...
  • Yordan
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Autoplay don't work (Mac, iOS)

I've read almost all the answers to solving this problem, but still nothing...About few moths ago autoplay stopped working. The button on settings is ON, on desktop and on app. I can only see "recommended songs", but it wouldn't play them automatical...

Screenshot 2021-02-01 at 21.31.19.jpg Screenshot 2021-02-01 at 21.31.03.jpg
  • Casual Listener
  • I've read almost all the answers to solving this problem, but still nothing... About few moths ago autoplay stopped working. The button on settings is ON, on desktop and on app. I can only see "reco...
  • Eni
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist

I have been added to a collaborative playlist but when I try to right click and add a song to that playlist, the playlist name does not appear.

• Casual Listener
  • I have been added to a collaborative playlist but when I try to right click and add a song to that playlist, the playlist name does not appear.
  • Eni
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

navigate through playlist on screen saver

PlanPremiumCountry DeviceSamsungOperating SystemAndroid Oreo My Question or IssueWhenever my phone is in screen saver the app is not displayed anymore. I need to unlock the phone go actively back into the spotify app and open it to press next for the...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country   Device Samsung Operating System Android Oreo   My Question or Issue Whenever my phone is in screen saver the app is not displayed anymore. I need to un...
  • Taylith
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify Curated Playlist Disappeared

PlanPremiumCountryUnited KingdomDeviceiPhone 7Operating SystemiOS 15 My Question or IssueI am looking for a playlist I believe was titled The Counter. I think the end of its description was “step up to the counter”.Does anyone know if this playlist h...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country United Kingdom Device iPhone 7 Operating System iOS 15   My Question or Issue I am looking for a playlist I believe was titled The Counter. I think the end of its ...
  • ToolboxT
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I have a 13hr playlist that plays the same 30 or so songs on repeat

PlanPremiumCountryAustraliaDeviceSamsung Galaxy S22+Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueI currently have a 13hr long playlist where I press shuffle yet it only plays about 30-40 songs before repeating itself. I've been having this issue for a...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium Country Australia Device Samsung Galaxy S22+ Operating System Android   My Question or Issue I currently have a 13hr long playlist where I press shuffle yet it onl...
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Artist keeps duplicating on my followed artists list. How do I fix?

So I've been having this problem for a while where I'll be scrolling through my artists and whenever I get down to one artist, it starts to duplicate 10 or 20 times and making it so I can't scroll all the way down. I've tried unfollowing the artist b...

• Casual Listener
  • So I've been having this problem for a while where I'll be scrolling through my artists and whenever I get down to one artist, it starts to duplicate 10 or 20 times and making it so I can't scroll al...
  • Yordan
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify removing songs

PlanPremiumCountryUnited Kingdom DeviceiPhone 12Operating SystemiOS 15.6 Sometimes while I’m shuffling music I’ll recognise a song that I haven’t heard in a while, I go to look what it is and it turns out the song was removed from my library? This ha...

•   Plan Premium Country United Kingdom  Device iPhone 12 Operating System iOS 15.6   Sometimes while I’m shuffling music I’ll recognise a song that I haven’t heard in a while,...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Library Not Showing Up on New Phone

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI have the free plan. I have multiple playlists on my iPad and had the same on my old phone. ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I have ...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My public spotify playlists aren't able to be shared through link whatsoever.

PlanPremium DuoCountryUnited StatesDeviceIphone 11 & Windows 10 PCOperating System(IOS 15.6 Windows 10) Hey, all playlist on my account isn't able to be shared, regardless if it is public or not. I've tried sending them on both my phone and PC, and i...

• Casual Listener
  • ...hared, regardless if it is public or not. I've tried sending them on both my phone and PC, and it is still broken. I likewise cleared out my local cache too, still nothing. https://open.spotify.com/p...
  • Elena
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution playing list in the order I selected without stray items (not listed) popping up all t

PlanFree/PremiumCountry France Device Acer Chromebook 15 laptop(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)Chrome My Question or IssueI have recently compiled a playlist. When I start with...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country  France   Device Acer  Chromebook 15  laptop (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Wind...
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Discover Weekly not showing up

PlanPremium (Family)CountryRussiaDevicedoesn't matter My Question or IssueSecond week in a row no Discover Weekly playlist for me (I do get Release Radar). A couple of my friends are saying the same. Is this a confirmed issue?

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium (Family) Country Russia Device doesn't matter   My Question or Issue Second week in a row no Discover Weekly playlist for me (I do get Release Radar). A couple of my friends...
  • Eni
  • 8 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 4 likes