Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! What's the difference between saving a song to your library versus adding a song to a playlist?

I'm sorry if this is a dumb question, but I've dug around a bit and I'm still not totally clear on this. My understanding is that you can only save 10,000 songs to your library, but you can add an unlimited number of songs to playlists. Is that corre...

• Casual Listener
  • Eni
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Homescreen Playlist suggestions based on time/day

Hello, i wonder where or if i can find the playlists that Spotify apps used to suggest when you started the apps and were based on the current time of the day.For example on weekend nights there were suggestions for either party music, or chillout/ s...

• Casual Listener
  • Mario
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't find/play a song

PlanPremiumCountry SlovakiaDevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI have search for artist **bleep** chambers and song Judas Goat. I was not able to find it via client. When googling for this song, I have found link https://open.spoti...

• Casual Listener
  • CarlosE
  • 15 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Music
  • 15 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Bit of clarification about liked songs

PlanPremiumCountryRusDeviceMi Max 3Operating SystemAndroid 10 My Question or IssueSo. I have transferred from gmusic and dont like a particular thing about liked songs.So, when I add an artist to library, I can simply tap the artist and press shuffle...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Rus Device Mi Max 3 Operating System Android 10   My Question or Issue So. I have transferred from gmusic and dont like a particular thing about liked songs. So, ...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Are the songs in Discover Weekly still downloaded in the next week?

So my Spotify download take up to 9gb now and I’ve wondered what I have downloaded so I deleted all my current download simply by deactivating all of the playlists download buttons. But then I remembered that I download the Discover weekly playlist e...

• So my Spotify download take up to 9gb now and I’ve wondered what I have downloaded so I deleted all my current download simply by deactivating all of the playlists download buttons. But then I rememb...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution "Ghosted" songs in your "liked" songs mean what? Premium, laptop, Windows 10

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issueindividual "liked songs" remain on my list, but are "ghosted" in darkened type. Does this mea...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue individ...
  • andusaman
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My liked songs are gone

Plan- premium I let my daughter use my phone to listen to songs and somehow all of my liked songs got removed. Is there a way I can get these back? I had a ton of songs saved. When I look them up, it still shows a heart by them but they’re not in my ...

• Visitor
  • Plan- premium    I let my daughter use my phone to listen to songs and somehow all of my liked songs got removed. Is there a way I can get these back? I had a ton of songs saved. When I l...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Certain songs are unplayable

PlanFreeCountryUnited statesDeviceGoogle Pixel 2 XLOperating SystemAndroid 10 My Question or IssueThere are two Japanese so far that I would like to listen to that are grayed out. I'm not sure why they are grayed out but I would like to be able to li...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country United states Device Google Pixel 2 XL Operating System Android 10   My Question or Issue There are two Japanese so far that I would like to listen to that are grayed...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! No Songs

PlanFree CountryEgypt DevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or Issue When I use the pc version of spotify I dont find any songs it is like all of mymusic are gone it is not in my liked songs or not in any playlists all of the music is not th...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free   Country Egypt   Device PC Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue   When I use the pc version of spotify I dont find any songs it is like all o...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Albums on Windows Desktop

PlanPremiumCountrySwitzerlandDevice(Windows Laptop)Operating SystemWindows 10My Question or Issue I can download and play offline albums on my Android-Phone. But those Albums are not shown under "albums" on the desktop-app-version nor can they be fou...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Switzerland Device (Windows Laptop) Operating System Windows 10 My Question or Issue   I can download and play offline albums on my Android-Phone. But those Albums...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Albums
    Desktop
    Download
    Windows
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Different Local File Lengths

So I recently got a Macbook and I wanted to transfer all of my songs from my windows pc to my new laptop. For the most part I had no issues, but for some reason, a few local files don't work because Spotify changed the length of the local file on my ...

• Casual Listener
  • So I recently got a Macbook and I wanted to transfer all of my songs from my windows pc to my new laptop. For the most part I had no issues, but for some reason, a few local files don't work because ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Music disappeared in both Artists and Albums

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDeviceSamsung Galaxy S10+My Question or IssueI have tons of downloaded music, and usually listen to it all from my Artists section as its easiest to navigate snd play a lot of music from multiple albums of the same artist. Las...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Canada Device Samsung Galaxy S10+ My Question or Issue I have tons of downloaded music, and usually listen to it all from my Artists section as its easiest to navigate snd...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Liked songs won't play

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceSony Xperia L2Operating SystemAndroid My Question or Issuesince the liked songs capacity was expanded I've been unable to play songs through the liked songs tab whether that's through shuffle or selecting a specific song. I ...

•   Plan Premium Country UK Device Sony Xperia L2 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue since the liked songs capacity was expanded I've been unable to play songs through...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution All numbers deleted in public playlist

I set my spotify playlist to public and someone deleted almost all the song (over 100 hundred i guess). Is there a way to recover this ?

• Casual Listener
  • I set my spotify playlist to public and someone deleted almost all the song (over 100 hundred i guess). Is there a way to recover this ?  
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can I make a Collaborative Playlist Public but allow only certain users to add to it?

Premium Device(iPhone, Macbook 2017) I have a few collaborative playlists and I would like to share them with people because they have asked but I do not want to grant them the ability to add to them. I also would like to share my playlist on reddit ...

• Premium   Device (iPhone, Macbook 2017)   I have a few collaborative playlists and I would like to share them with people because they have asked but I do not want to grant them the ab...
  • This-App-Stinks
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • collaborative
    collaborative private and public
    Feature
    Help
    Playlist
    shared
    Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Discover Weekly not showing up

PlanPremium (Family)CountryRussiaDevicedoesn't matter My Question or IssueSecond week in a row no Discover Weekly playlist for me (I do get Release Radar). A couple of my friends are saying the same. Is this a confirmed issue?

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium (Family) Country Russia Device doesn't matter   My Question or Issue Second week in a row no Discover Weekly playlist for me (I do get Release Radar). A couple of my friends...
  • mechazawabetta
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution Local files on computer

I am trying to sync my local files to Spotify but it is not showing up on either my computer or my phone. I have followed the steps but nothing. What to do?

• Casual Listener
  • I am trying to sync my local files to Spotify but it is not showing up on either my computer or my phone. I have followed the steps but nothing. What to do?
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My Liked Songs disappear on desktop app but visible on mobile/web

When I open spotify on my desktop app or on my brothers desktop app, I click on my "Liked songs" and It says "go to browse". I can see all my 532 liked songs on my mobile app and on web player. But couple of days ago they disappeared on the desktop a...

• Visitor
  • When I open spotify on my desktop app or on my brothers desktop app, I click on my "Liked songs" and It says "go to browse". I can see all my 532 liked songs on my mobile app and on web player. But c...
  • Elena
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Android app crashes when I access Artists and Albums in My Library

Android app crashes when I access Artists and Albums in My Library. It does not crash if I access Playlists. I have tried reinstalling and logging in multiple times.PlanPremiumCountryUSA DeviceMotoX4Operating SystemAndroid v9 My Question or Issue

• Casual Listener
  • Android app crashes when I access Artists and Albums in My Library. It does not crash if I access Playlists. I have tried reinstalling and logging in multiple times. Plan Premium Country USA &nb...
  • itsmejill
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • crashes
    spotifyapp
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Specific playlist won't play

Hi, I have 8 playlists that i made myself, but only one (the one with the most songs in it), often won't play. It doesn't matter which device. When I click on my Macbook on 'Shuffle', the button changes in 'pause', but nothing plays. When I click on ...

• Visitor
  • Hi,   I have 8 playlists that i made myself, but only one (the one with the most songs in it), often won't play. It doesn't matter which device. When I click on my Macbook on 'Shuffle', the bu...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Android app crashes when clicking on podcasts

PlanPremiumCountryEngland DeviceSamsung S8Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueMy android app keeps crashing when navigating to the podcasts tab in my library. This issue has persisted for about a week,my app is updated to the newest version.

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country England  Device Samsung S8 Operating System Android    My Question or Issue My android app keeps crashing when navigating to the podcasts tab in my libra...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My favorite songs playlist is gone.

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueSpotify deleted my favourite songs playlist. I tried it to recover rhe playlist but thats not...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue Spotify...
  • SoundShots
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs in playlists created by Spotify (eg. Alternative 90s) keep changing their custom order.

Plan: FamilyDevices: Desktop + Android My Question or Issue: I've tried looking this up, but I can't find anything about it. Spotify's own playlists are bugging for me. I like to listen to them according to their custom order, from first to last song...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan: Family Devices: Desktop + Android   My Question or Issue:   I've tried looking this up, but I can't find anything about it.   Spotify's own playlists are bugging for ...
  • alchimyst
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes