Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Issues with collaborative playlist

Issues with collaborative playlist

I made a collaborative playlist with my gf a couple of years ago. We broke up 3 weeks ago but we got back together again, and so when I looked at the playlist to see she didn't show up as a collaborator, I talked to her about it and apparently it was still in her library and everything. Note that you could still see which songs were added by her. I tried to fix the issue by seeing what happens if I make it private and public again, but when I made it private, it *actually* removed her as a collaborator and you couldn't tell which songs she added, even when I made it public again. I sent her a collab link and she is a collaborator, but the aforementioned issues are still there.
4 Replies

It ALSO doesn't show up in my library at all. That's why I selected that topic, but I forgot to mention it lol

And I nor my girlfriend can add songs to it anymore, either

Issue partially fixed: Got her to click the collaborator invite and we can see who's in it and who added what, but I still can't find it in my library or add to the playlist.

vibeswavery_0-1687186509691.png

Hi there @vibeswavery,

Thanks for the post.

All of this has most likely happened because one of you was blocked by the other person. When that happens, playlists you follow from the other person get grayed out/ removed from your library and collaborators get removed. Since the playlist is quite old and you can't find it in your library, it's possible that it got broken and that's why neither you or your partner can add/ remove songs. 

The best thing to do in this situation is to copy over the songs to a new playlist and make that one collaborative. More info on collaborative playlists can be found here

Hope this helps.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts