Premium

Country

Sweden

Device

Samsung Galaxy S20, Windows

Operating System

Android 12, Windows 10

My Question or Issue

When I go to Your Library and select Artist I only see 12 artists, in Albums there are 5 albums. I have hundreds of both artists and albums in my library. How can I list all artists and albums from my library? It is the same short list both in Windows and in the phone. Have I missed a setting somewhere?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there @Rudhan,

Thank you for your reply and feedback.

You can head over to the artists page. Once you're there you should see a section under Follow that says Liked songs that you can enter to see the liked songs that you have from that artist. 

If you don't see it, can you please send us a screenshot of what you can see.

We'll keep an eye out for your reply.

Take care!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

View solution in original post

9 Replies

Hey @Rudhan,

Thanks for the post.

I'll do my best to clarify what is going on. 

In Artists you'll see only artists which you've followed by clicking on the Follow Button on their Profile page

In Albums you'll see only albums which you've liked by clicking the green Heart Button.

Those two sections of Your Library won't display all the artists and albums that you've liked song from or have listened to.

Hope this info is helpful. Don't hesitate to reach out again if you have questions.

AlexModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hi,

Thanks for the explanation, that makes sense. But not quite what I was hoping for.

I have a number of songs liked (green heart) spread over a couple of albums from an artist. By filtering on Albums in Your Library I was hoping to see the albums where I have liked songs, and by selecting one of those albums, see the liked songs on that album.

When I click on a liked album are all songs shown, even those I have not liked.

The name Your Library with filters are a bit misleading, it doesn't show all artists or albums in my library, but only liked artists and albums, which is not the same thing.

/Tomas

Hey @Rudhan,

Thanks for the reply.

Albums/ Artists etc. in Your Library are more like sections rather than filters. Perhaps this is more visible on the Desktop app, where they appear like sections with folders.

To filter your Liked Songs, you can open Liked Song on mobile and swipe down you'll see a search bar and Sort button. Once you hit the Sort button you'll be able to sort your liked songs by Artist/ Album/ Title. Maybe this will be more helpful for you 🙂

Hope this info helps.

AlexModerator
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Thanks for your explanation.

I think what annoys me a bit is that I thought that as long as I am in Your Library I should only see artists / albums / songs that I have in my library.

One concrete question, say I want to play all liked songs for a single artist and nothing else. How do I do that?

Marked as solution

Hi there @Rudhan,

Thank you for your reply and feedback.

You can head over to the artists page. Once you're there you should see a section under Follow that says Liked songs that you can enter to see the liked songs that you have from that artist. 

If you don't see it, can you please send us a screenshot of what you can see.

We'll keep an eye out for your reply.

Take care!

JeremyModerator

Thanks for the explanation, that works, there I can see all my liked songs for an artist. I still think it would be logical if Your Library only contained what I have actually selected, I don't see the purpose with Your Library.

Thanks again for your patience.

Hi again @Rudhan,

Thank you for your reply. We're glad to see that it got cleared up.

We understand that things can feel frustrating when things don't work as you'd like them to. Rest assured that we're always trying to improve our features so that every user of ours can be pleased.

Once again - thanks for the feedback, we appreciate it. Let us know if we can help you with anything else.

Take care!

JeremyModerator

Is there a way I can view all my artists in one single playlist without song titles. Rather then playlists with all the songs from the artists. I’d like to be able to select an artist and see a playlist of all their downloaded songs.  

Hey @UnknownPatient,

Thank you for your reply in this thread.

You can see your followed artists in the "Artist" section in Your Library. 

If you'd like to see all liked/downloaded songs from an Artist - you can do that on their Artist page.

In case you meant something else, feel free to elaborate further on what exactly do you want to see. This way we can get a better understanding.

Hope this helps. Take care 🙂 

LyubkaModerator

Suggested posts