Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How to remove a playlist shared from a friend?

How to remove a playlist shared from a friend?

Plan

Premium

Country

USA

Device

Desktop Computer

Operating System

Windows 10

A friend of mine put a link to a playlist she created in her newsletter she sends out to her readers, and I played it, but didn't care for it, so I removed it from my Library.  However, when what I have playing in my Queue is complete, the songs in her playlist start playing.  I did not Like any of the songs so I'm not understanding why it's sticking around.  It's under "Good Evening" and right clicking  on it doesn't give me the option to remove it.  There is an option that says "Report it" and it has "I don't like it" but it's not offensive or anything and other people will enjoy it, I just don't want it. 

It's "Knight Rise" on the attached image.

Thanks,

Mathis...

Screenshot_1.jpg
2 Replies

Hi @mathisbrogers,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community.

At the moment, it's not possible to manually remove songs from your home page. However, the more you keep listening to other playlists, albums and artists, the better these recommendations will keep adapting to your current listening habits. 

Also, we suggest you take a look at this live idea that asks for the possibility to customize the start screen. You can add your +Vote to stay up to date with any developments.

Regarding the issue with the queue, could you confirm if the same happens in other devices or in the Web Player?

Keep us posted.

MafeGModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Thank you for your reply, MafeG.  Yes, it is also there in the Web Player, and I can't remove it.
I did vote and comment.
Thanks again.Mathis...

Suggested posts