Premium 

Country

Turkey 

Device

(iPhone X)

Operating System

(iOS 13.6)

My Question or Issue

I can not see all the albums that I liked and downloaded on my library. But now I can’t see them. When I search for the albums, they are still liked and downloaded but they do not show on my library.  

E04B990F-AEE3-4B6C-A2C0-70668F76DF2C.png
1D7521C4-CCA6-432F-BAF0-8E04A993F0FB.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @fasttracker, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a clean reinstall of the app following these steps. If you're still having trouble, let me know what device this happens on, as well as the current software version.

Also, let me know if you see your liked songs on a different device, such as a desktop or another device. 

Let me know how this goes!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi @fasttracker, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a clean reinstall of the app following these steps. If you're still having trouble, let me know what device this happens on, as well as the current software version.

Also, let me know if you see your liked songs on a different device, such as a desktop or another device. 

Let me know how this goes!

Billy-JSpotify Star

Yes, that worked out. I deleted and reinstalled the app. But all downloaded songs are gone need to download again 😞

Hey @fasttracker,

I am happy to hear the reinstallation of the app made your albums come back 🙂

I understand that can be frustrating, but once they’re downloaded you should be good to go. Make sure you’re on a strong network connection and keep the app open when the songs are being downloaded. 

Hope you’ll find this useful. Don’t hesitate to reach out if you need anything in the future, I’d be happy to help!

Billy-JSpotify Star

Suggested posts