Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I did not get the new “create AI playlist” feature

I did not get the new “create AI playlist” feature

I pay for Duo Premium in Australia. My partner got the new AI playlist feature. I didn’t. I even tried logging in using his Spotify app in his phone and I don’t get the feature using my account - he does when he uses his account. Is there a way for me to get the feature? I chatted with Spotify support, but they are helpless.
5 Replies

Does anyone know why my spotify does not have the new ai feature.. where you say what type of playlist you want it to create.. i read about it in tech crunch but when i click (+) i only see add a new playlist.. not a choice to let ai create.

U.K. and Australia first...

Hey guys,

Thank you for coming to the Community and for letting us know about your experience. 

The AI playlist feature really is a step in a new direction for us and we're so excited for you guys to be able to try it out. As it is a new feature, we are gradually rolling it out to more and more users in the available markets. Make sure your app is up to date so you get the feature as soon as possible, from version 8.9.14.266 onwards, to be precise.

For more info on the AI Playlist, check out this article

Cheers.

MartinModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I have an iPhone, I’m in the UK, I am a premium subscriber. But no ai playlist. Why not?

Same issue for me. Could someone from Spotify respond with precise device requirements to enable this feature?

Suggested posts