Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I want to put a playlist with a empty name in a playlist folder, but I'm unable to.

I want to put a playlist with a empty name in a playlist folder, but I'm unable to.

Plan

Premium

Country

Brazil

Device

Acer Aspire 5, Moto G9 Play

Operating System

Windows 10, Android 11

My Question or Issue

I'm having some trouble with the displaying of this playlist. I saved it but it doesn't appears on my PC sidebar, only in the library and the mobile app. I want to put it in a playlist folder, but I'm unable to. The playlist for some reason doesn't have a title too, but it used to have. I'm noticing that this is happening with another playlists. The titles is simply starting missing.

1.png

It does appears on my library, but...

2.png
...it doesn't appears on my PC app sidebar (and obviously, I've already double-checked all the folders).

3.png

It appears on my mobile library too, but I'm unable to move it to any playlist folders.

6 Replies

Hi there @samuluizzz,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community.

Could you try logging out, restarting your devices, and logging back in? If this doesn't make any difference, can you let us know if you can add/edit the title of the playlists by clicking on the three-dot menu > Edit details? If so, let us know if they appear on the left sidebar after doing so.

On another note, keep in mind that it's not possible to move playlists to a folder in the mobile app.

Keep us posted on how it goes.

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Already tried logging in and out, it didn't worked.

I can't rename the playlist because it isn't mine, it's just a playlist I follow.

I know I can't move a playlist to a folder in the mobile app, but I'm unable to see this specific playlist in the sidebar of the PC app, so I'm kinda unable to do in the PC too.

By the way, why there isn't a option to move playlists into folders in the mobile app?

Hey @samuluizzz,

Thanks for the reply.

As a temporary workaround, you can:

1. Open the Desktop app
  2. Open Your Library (top left) > In there you should see the playlist with it's cover art. 
  3. Drag the playlist over to a folder on the left playlist column. Then it should appear in that folder on Desktop.

You can report the issue with the playlist by following this Article. Our content team will look into that 🙂

Hope this helps.

AlexModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Already tried it too.

It didn't work.

When I do this, the playlist still doesn't appears on the sidebar / playlist folder.

Hey @samuluizzz,

Thanks for the reply.

Can you try running a clean reinstall of your Desktop app? Follow this guide.

The method I described above worked for me and I was able to add this playlist to a folder.

Keep us posted.

AlexModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I don't know how, but somehow the problem was fixed.

The playlist returned to it's normal state.

Thanks.

Suggested posts