Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Keep the same songs from being recommended

Keep the same songs from being recommended

Its incredibly frustrating and annoying that within an hour time ive had the same song(s) recommended to me like 6/7 times.

usually its literally 3 of the same songs but a diffrent remix in ONE recommended list

or just remix versions of songs in my playlist

every single day i try to get new songs but i keep seeing the same ones.

and usually they arent even related to the playjust, rather just my overall songs combined

we should be able to block songs/artists or at least remove songs from being seen on our recommended

Plan

Premium

Country

Netherlands

Device

Asus Tuf laptop, PC, iphone 8

2 Replies

Hi there @BasicallyLuci,

Thank you for your post and feedback here in the Community.

We understand that things can feel frustrating when things don't work as you'd like them to. Rest assured that we're always trying to improve as we always strive to improve our features.

There's currently an idea - [Playlists] Make a " Not Interested" button for Recommended Songs!. You can leave a +VOTE and Subscribe to the thread for any updates regarding this. Closed - Not Enough Votes status comes after the idea has reached the correct teams and for transparency we've put that status. It's not impossible to get it in the future, but we cannot make any promises

We hope for your understanding and that you continue using Spotify and find it gets better in the future.

Once again - thanks for the feedback, we appreciate it. Let us know if we can help you with anything else. 

Take care!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

I keep removing a specific song and artist from a recommended song and they keep playing it anyways. I have removed the same exact song (not a remix or different version) several times & its really frustrating that the option is offered to remove it but doesn't actually work. 

Suggested posts