Premium

Country

Turkey

Device

PC

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

I can see "Liked Songs" on the phone, but the list is empty on the computer. The problem started from the last update. I uninstalled the app like on the site and installed it again. But the problem continues.

Spot.PNG
5 Replies

Hi @OEryol!

Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community!

Do you have the same problem using another device?

Let me know.

Cheers!

https://open.spotify.com/follow/1/?uri=spotify:user:1gdr7ny1wk8oegnhcd6cn9jc1&size=detail&theme=ligh...

I can see the list on mobile and webplayer. I can't see it in the application on the computer. The problem is only in the computer application. I installed the application from the Microsoft Store.

Thanks for getting back to me.

Could you try playing a song from the mobile app, then using Spotify Connect to listen to them from the Desktop app? It'd be helpful if you could let us know if your Liked Songs show up when doing so.

Further, I'd recommend making sure to follow the steps in this Spotify Answer for a more thorough reinstallation of the app to see if that does the trick.

Hope this helps.

Cheers!

I can transfer the song I opened from the mobile application to the desktop application. But the list is not coming. I have to constantly change it from the mobile app, and this is boring. Also, I cannot change the song from the desktop application. I can't add new songs to the "Liked Songs" tab from the desktop app.

Hey @OEryol, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Thanks for performing all of those troubleshooting steps that @SoundShots provided.

This is an Ongoing Issue that Spotify is investigating, which you can find more information about here. On that page, there will be a status update of the next steps to take and information to provide. Please add your +VOTE, as this will help with the investigation. Additionally, subscribe to the thread by selecting the 3 dots at the top right hand corner.

Hopefully this gets fixed soon! Let me know if you need anything else in the meantime.

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts