Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Liked Songs List is Different Length Depending on Sort Choice !

Liked Songs List is Different Length Depending on Sort Choice !

As of about a day ago (perhaps longer) I have noticed that a search of liked songs (at least 5000) gives different results depending on how they are ordered (using Mac Version). All of them seem to (?) appear and be listed if the ordering is by date. However, if song title or artist is chosen then a much shorter list is available and songs that showed up as above no longer appear.

Is there a fix to this? 

Also, as suggestions is it possible to:

(i) to make the select all feature on a list of songs actually select everything liked

(ii) make the slider/scroll function on the right-hand side be a bit easier to work with.

Plan

Premium

Country

Canada

Device

Macbook Pro mid 2015

Operating System

OSX 10.14.6

My Question or Issue

1 Reply

Hey there @Rob-b,

Thanks for bringing this up and reaching out to us 🙂

They are different filters you can apply on the songs in your playlists. For now it is possible to apply one at a time. 

Just to check if we're on the same page, do you mean that you get different filter results when you have turned on different sort options? 

Could you send us screenshots or a video of this so that we would be able investigate further?

You can follow these steps and submit your ideas regarding both the filters and scroll function. Then other users can also support them. Keep in mind, that the higher the number of votes an idea gets, the more likely it is for the idea to be implemented.    

Hope this was helpful for you. If you have questions, you know where to find us.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts