Free

Country

Spain

Device

Redmi 9T

Operating System 

Miui 12.5.7

My Question or Issue

Well so, since I updated to MIUI 12.5, Spotify isn't working as intended in my phone. Liked songs playlist show as like there are no songs in it, but even if I go to my library, it shows like there are no playlist in there. Other personal and public playlist work (sometimes, others I try to play it but the songs doesn't advance). I have tried everything: show local files, delete miui battery optimisation, delete cache, reinstall, etc. but for the love of MUSIC, I can't make it work. 

1 Reply

Hey @Seibitsu,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community!

This indeed sounds like an unexpected behavior of the app, so we'd like to help you resolve the situation. It's awesome that you've already done some valid troubleshooting on your end too. We believe this could still be a cache-related issue with the device you're currently using. To be sure, could we ask you to login with your account on another device, just to see if this behavior of the app will occur again?  This can help us know if the issue is account or device related. Let us know how you get on.

Also, you've mentioned that you've done a reinstall, but we suggest you doing a more thorough one, a so called clean reinstall, that could help you relieve possible cache-related issues for your device - just follow the exact steps given here. See if this will make any difference for your app's performance. 

Let us know how things work out, we'll be keeping an eye out for your reply.

Kiril Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts