Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Your Sound Capsule: Following your listening stats

You probably already know Spotify launches every year, Spotify Wrapped, which is a rewind of your listening stats. It presents each user their listening stats for that year, including the most listened-to artists and songs, for example. It's really l...

IMG_6759.jpg IMG_6760.jpg IMG_6761.jpg IMG_6764.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • JohnHowlett
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 61 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 61 likes

Watch and Listen: Introducing music videos on Spotify

Spotify knows that the listening experience is a way to connect artists with fans on many levels. But what if we could enhance these connections with a different perspective? With this in mind, Spotify is introducing a new and powerful way to listen ...

IMG_6446.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Joggerwithoutmusic
  • Casual Listener
  • 44 replies
  • 28 likes
  • 44 replies
  • 28 likes

Spotify Takes Listening With Friends to Another Level with Jam

Spotify is introducing a more fun, intuitive, and collaborative social listening experience with Jam. Whether you’re together or apart, joining a Jam with your loved ones is now simpler than ever by tapping phones, scanning a QR code, or sharing a li...

Community Blog Post.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Okiedokiedorkie
  • Casual Listener
  • 62 replies
  • 48 likes
  • Connect
    JAM
  • 62 replies
  • 48 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution iTunes to Spotify Premium Migration!

Hi everyone, I am a long-time user who would like to finally complete my migration to spotify from iTunes which I have on my pc. I've accumulated a ton of songs on PC that I'd like to have on Spotify, not adding them locally but saving the equivalent...

• Hi everyone,   I am a long-time user who would like to finally complete my migration to spotify from iTunes which I have on my pc.   I've accumulated a ton of songs on PC that I'd like ...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution NEW EPISODES for Podcasts showing At all times

PlanPremiumCountry DeviceAll devices.Operating SystemAll operating systems. My Question or IssueThe "NEW EPISODES" for podcasts keeps showing at all times. I do not follow the podcast in question or any podcast. I started 1 episode a few months back ...

w00x_0-1640438278022.png
  • Plan Premium Country   Device All devices. Operating System All operating systems.   My Question or Issue The "NEW EPISODES" for podcasts keeps showing at all times. I do not foll...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Search] More unheard songs in automatic mix

Hey, i would like to automatic mix be more like before. I search new music a lot and now days mix gives me a lot of songs that I have heard. If there is change to give more music what listener have not heard it would be more than great! Sorry I’m not...

• Visitor
  • Hey, i would like to automatic mix be more like before. I search new music a lot and now days mix gives me a lot of songs that I have heard. If there is change to give more music what listener have n...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Search
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution "Hide Song" feature needed

This feature is on mobile but not desktop. This creates a poor user experience having to manually skip songs over and over. Also it breaks congruency between platforms. Please implement this feature on desktop. Thank you!

• Casual Listener
  • This feature is on mobile but not desktop. This creates a poor user experience having to manually skip songs over and over. Also it breaks congruency between platforms. Please implement this feature ...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Customer feature: Flag/alert inaccurate & missing lyrics

I'm not a developer! I just wanted to find out if anyone else has thought about adding a feature for customers to click or notify developers about lyrics that are not accurate for songs. I have encountered a lot of errors when it comes to lyrics-- so...

• I'm not a developer! I just wanted to find out if anyone else has thought about adding a feature for customers to click or notify developers about lyrics that are not accurate for songs. I have encou...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Developer
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Blend is missing

I saw this option a few days ago, used it once and not been able to find it since? It is not showing in "Made for you". I can still see the only one blend playlist I managed to create then, but since then I've not been able to share it with anyone el...

• Casual Listener
  • I saw this option a few days ago, used it once and not been able to find it since? It is not showing in "Made for you".  I can still see the only one blend playlist I managed to create then, b...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Restore in app artist profiles to show songs and albums

I opened the app on my phone and went to an Artist's profile to look through their songs and albums, but I was disappointed to find only featured on play lists and a short bio. I checked other profiles but they where all the same. I like Spotify beca...

• I opened the app on my phone and went to an Artist's profile to look through their songs and albums, but I was disappointed to find only featured on play lists and a short bio. I checked other profil...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Bring back discography

Since taking away discography I use Spotify less due to the terrible user experience trying to browse and identify albums of interest based on artists chronological timeline. It was I am sure the most used, clicked feature after navigating to an arti...

• Since taking away discography I use Spotify less due to the terrible user experience trying to browse and identify albums of interest based on artists chronological timeline. It was I am sure the mos...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mobile
    Playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Playlist does not appear

I have a problem with a playlist created by myself, as soon as I created it I became collaborative in order to share it with someone, but since then it has never appeared in my library or in the search tab, the only way to access it is through the li...

• Regular
  • I have a problem with a playlist created by myself, as soon as I created it I became collaborative in order to share it with someone, but since then it has never appeared in my library or in the sear...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution One song won't play no matter what.

Hello, I have a premium account and I am using multiple spotify platforms. There is this one song titled 'Nowy Kolor' by Otsochodzi that won't play no matter if I used my iphone, imac or web player. It isn't grade out and there is no message appearin...

• Hello, I have a premium account and I am using multiple spotify platforms. There is this one song titled 'Nowy Kolor' by Otsochodzi that won't play no matter if I used my iphone, imac or web player. ...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Podcast not playing twice in music playlist

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueHi. I have this one podcast in my playlist full of songs. I like to put that playlist on repe...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue Hi. I h...
  • Kiril
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Expandable / Collapsible Album View

When browsing through the albums of any artist having a great number of releases, it is an absolute pain to do so as all tracks are listed in the actual view making the page extremely long. I would suggest to add a function to expand / collapse all o...

• Casual Listener
  • When browsing through the albums of any artist having a great number of releases, it is an absolute pain to do so as all tracks are listed in the actual view making the page extremely long. I would s...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Discover Weekly not refreshed

PlanPremiumCountrySlovakiaDeviceHuawei P20Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueToday the Discover weekly hasn't refreshed as usually for one of the Family members.Yes, member was active last week and the app isn't offline, internet works, upda...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Slovakia Device Huawei P20 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue Today the Discover weekly hasn't refreshed as usually for one of the Family members. Ye...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution [Mobile][Playlists] edit Playlists bearbeiten

meine Idee ist es , innerhalb einer Playlist selber zu entscheiden in welche Reihenfolge es sein soll ,z.b „ich will das nach der music diese music kommt“ . My idea is to decide within a playlist in which order it should be, e.g. "I want this music t...

• Regular
  • meine Idee ist es , innerhalb einer Playlist selber zu entscheiden in welche Reihenfolge es sein soll ,z.b „ich will das nach der music diese music kommt“ .   My idea is to decide within a pl...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mobile
    Playlists
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Did Spotify seriously just remove another feature?! (Playlist folders in grid view)

I think I'm at my limit with Spotify here and seriously considering cancelling my premium in favour of another company. Previously I had all of my playlists and Playlist folders inside one Playlist folder. This is so I could click on this and easily ...

• I think I'm at my limit with Spotify here and seriously considering cancelling my premium in favour of another company. Previously I had all of my playlists and Playlist folders inside one Playlist f...
  • axlegear
  • Music Fan
  • 10 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 7 likes

Superuser Contribution Albums/playlists not displaying songs

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceMoto G60/iPhone 13Operating SystemAndroid/iOSMy Question or IssueMy Spotify mobile app (regardless of device) is not displaying individual songs whenever I open an album or a playlist. All I get is suggested songs and not the ...

• Plan Free Country USA Device Moto G60/iPhone 13 Operating System Android/iOS My Question or Issue My Spotify mobile app (regardless of device) is not displaying individual songs whenever I o...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Collaborative playlist not opening on iPhone

PlanFreeCountryCanadaDevices(iPhone 12, MacBook Air early 2020 [Intel core])Operating System(IOS 15, MacOS Monterey) My Question or IssueHi everyone! Recently, someone went into my collaborative playlist and added a bunch of songs. After removing the...

• Plan Free Country Canada Devices (iPhone 12, MacBook Air early 2020 [Intel core]) Operating System (IOS 15, MacOS Monterey)   My Question or Issue Hi everyone!  Recently, someone...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with Mood & Genre Filters

Hello, I come to you because I would like to ask you a very "technical" question. I'm considered as a "new user" because I have lost my old password and I no longer have access to my mailbox. But otherwise, I’ve been using Spotify for a long time. Sp...

• Visitor
  • Hello,   I come to you because I would like to ask you a very "technical" question. I'm considered as a "new user" because I have lost my old password and I no longer have access to my mailb...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't play playlist folders on Sonos speaker

PlanPremiumCountrySwedenDeviceDell Latitude 7490 (also tried on iPhone 7, Web player)Operating SystemWindows 10 v21H1 (and iOS 14) My Question or IssueI am unable to play playlist folders on my Sonos speaker from the desktop client (version 1.1.67.58...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Sweden Device Dell Latitude 7490 (also tried on iPhone 7, Web player) Operating System Windows 10 v21H1 (and iOS 14)   My Question or Issue I am unable to play p...
  • Spike57
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution How do I turn off automatically liking songs when downloading an album?

Hi all, when I download an album for the offline use, Spotify automatically likes all the songs on this album for me. Is there a way to turn this off? I want to decide for myself what songs to like or not. Kind regards,Evert-Jan

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all,   when I download an album for the offline use, Spotify automatically likes all the songs on this album for me. Is there a way to turn this off? I want to decide for myself what songs ...
  • Kiril
  • 8 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 6 likes