Announcements

Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! "New episodes" Playlist disappeared

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDeviceOnePlus3Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueOn my Spotify version (Germany) there was a change (Guess Layout change) of the "New episodes" playlist. In the library the playlist was highlighted and with each open...

• Casual Listener
  • 188Jj
  • Casual Listener
  • 62 replies
  • 14 likes
  • 62 replies
  • 14 likes

Solved!! What's the difference between saving a song to your library versus adding a song to a playlist?

I'm sorry if this is a dumb question, but I've dug around a bit and I'm still not totally clear on this. My understanding is that you can only save 10,000 songs to your library, but you can add an unlimited number of songs to playlists. Is that corre...

• Casual Listener
  • Eni
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Homescreen Playlist suggestions based on time/day

Hello, i wonder where or if i can find the playlists that Spotify apps used to suggest when you started the apps and were based on the current time of the day.For example on weekend nights there were suggestions for either party music, or chillout/ s...

• Casual Listener
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't find/play a song

PlanPremiumCountry SlovakiaDevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI have search for artist **bleep** chambers and song Judas Goat. I was not able to find it via client. When googling for this song, I have found link https://open.spoti...

• Casual Listener
  • CarlosE
  • 15 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Music
  • 15 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Unexpected repeat one song

PlanPremiumCountryVietnamDeviceHuawei Mate 9/Google Home SpeakerOperating SystemAndroid Oreo My Question or IssueHi,When I talk to Google Assistant (either by phone or Google Home speakers) to play a song in Spotify, (Take an example in below video :...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Vietnam Device Huawei Mate 9/Google Home Speaker Operating System Android Oreo   My Question or Issue Hi, When I talk to Google Assistant  (either by ph...
  • ZachTyMe
  • Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution is saving an album on spotify the same as saving songs from that album?

My Question or Issuei am going through my spotify and cleaning it up. i tapped on the "album" feature and saw a ton of albums, some of which i saved songs from and some of which it seems that i did not save any songs from. what exactly does the album...

• Casual Listener
  • My Question or Issue i am going through my spotify and cleaning it up. i tapped on the "album" feature and saw a ton of albums, some of which i saved songs from and some of which it seems that i did...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Shuffle

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 10 My Question or IssueSongs in albums are automatically set to play in shuffle. How do I switch this off?

•   Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 10   My Question or Issue Songs in albums are automatically set to play in shuffle. How do I switch this off?
  • TreyAnastasio
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New download limit

PlanPremiumCountryMexicoDevice(iPhone 6Operating System My Question or Issue lately I discovered that you can like more than 10000 songs and I thought that was great news but then I discovered that it’s not the same with downloads cause it seems that...

• Regular
  •   Plan Premium Country Mexico Device (iPhone 6 Operating System     My Question or Issue lately I discovered that you can like more than 10000 songs and I thought that was gr...
  • OneByBoo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

What’s the new download limit

PlanPremiumCountryMexicoDevice(iPhone 6Operating System My Question or Issue lately I discovered that you can like more than 10000 songs and I thought that was great news but then I discovered that it’s not the same with downloads cause it seems that...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Mexico Device (iPhone 6 Operating System     My Question or Issue lately I discovered that you can like more than 10000 songs and I thought that was great news...
  • dinomight
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Why doesn't a song show up in its own song radio? The song disappeared from its own radio.

Plan: FreeCountry: USADevice: Mac Mini 2012Operating System: macOS Mojave, 10.14.6 My Question or Issue A few months ago, I started listening to the song radio for Don Henley's "The Boys of Summer", and at that time the song was listed in the radio. ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan: Free Country: USA Device: Mac Mini 2012 Operating System: macOS Mojave, 10.14.6   My Question or Issue   A few months ago, I started listening to the song radio for D...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • song radio
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

CANT FIND LOCAL FILES

 PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

image.jpg
  • Visitor
  •   Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue &nbs...
  • Emilia_8
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Starting daily mix from made for you plays music not on that daily mix

PlanPremiumCountryUS DeviceDell Desktop, Pixel 3Operating SystemWindows 10, Android My Question or IssueI have noticed recently that starting daily mixes from the made for you tab starts playing music not in that daily mix. I have seen this in window...

• Plan Premium Country US   Device Dell Desktop, Pixel 3 Operating System Windows 10, Android   My Question or Issue I have noticed recently that starting daily mixes from the made...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Export all my songs from a premium account and import it to another premium account ?

Hi, I want to export automatically the big number of song I have on a first premium account and to import it to another premium account. How to make it ? Thank You

• Regular
  • Hi,  I want to export automatically the big number of song I have on a first premium account and to import it to another premium account.  How to make it ?  Thank You  
  • Emilia_8
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why are all the songs saved at Liked albums also saved automatically to Liked songs???

If I save an album, all the songs are automatically saved at Liked songs. This way the real Liked songs list cannot be used because of all the songs saved there by mistake. I assume this also takes up a lot of space and also creates a humongous list ...

• Casual Listener
  • If I save an album, all the songs are automatically saved at Liked songs. This way the real Liked songs list cannot be used because of all the songs saved there by mistake. I assume this also takes u...
  • zsoltzsolt
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

downloaded songs on DAP lost after power off

PlanPremiumCountryHKDeviceShanling M6 & Onkyo X1Operating SystemAndroid 7/ Android 5.1 My Question or IssueDownloaded songs from playlists will vanish if my DAP is power off more than 24 hours. Tried factory reset the DAP, make sure the Spotify App h...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country HK Device Shanling M6 & Onkyo X1 Operating System Android 7/ Android 5.1   My Question or Issue Downloaded songs from playlists will vanish if my DAP is power ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • DAP
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost downloads

I’m on PremiumI have iPhone 6 13.4.1 and IPad And MacAustraliaI have had Premium for a couple of months.last weekend I downloaded app to IPad. now when I log on through IPhone myaccount has gone back to free and all my downloads in my library have di...

• Casual Listener
  • I’m on Premium I have iPhone 6 13.4.1 and IPad And Mac Australia I have had Premium for a couple of months. last weekend I downloaded app to IPad.  now when I log on through IPhone myaccoun...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

"Liked from radio" duplicate playlists.

PlanPremiumCountry Poland My Question or IssueHi, my account created thousands of empty liked from radio playlists, there's no way I can manually delete them, it takes about half an hour to scroll through them. It's really annoying, cause I can't acc...

• Plan Premium Country  Poland     My Question or Issue Hi, my account created thousands of empty liked from radio playlists, there's no way I can manually delete them, it takes a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Desktop][Playlists] Manually refresh playlist contents

When a weekly playlist (such as throwback thursday or new music friday) is updated, if a desktop application was open before it was changed, and had previously viewed it, they often don't reflect the current (new) contents of the playlist. The only w...

• Visitor
  • When a weekly playlist (such as throwback thursday or new music friday) is updated, if a desktop application was open before it was changed, and had previously viewed it, they often don't reflect the...
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Desktop
    Playlists
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Liking without saving individual songs

Is there any way to like individual songs so they appear under your liked artists, but not actually download the songs to take up space on your phone? If not this is definitely something I would like to see change

• Visitor
  • Is there any way to like individual songs so they appear under your liked artists, but not actually download the songs to take up space on your phone? If not this is definitely something I would like...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Help with Spotify Radio/Recommendations! All my radio stations playing same kind music.

I've spent years curating playlists for specific moods. I listen to a few different genres (classical, synth, reggaeton, rock, metal, etc) but my main genre is metal. Basically I make a single playlist for my side genres, but within the metal genre I...

• Visitor
  • I've spent years curating playlists for specific moods. I listen to a few different genres (classical, synth, reggaeton, rock, metal, etc) but my main genre is metal.   Basically I make a...
  • calinn
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! A song in my playlist won't download

PlanPremiumCountryEstoniaDeviceAll devices My Question or IssueA specific song on my playlist refuses to download, it isn't a local file and it's available to everyone. It also shouldn't be a podcast. The song in question is https://open.spotify.com/...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Estonia Device All devices   My Question or Issue A specific song on my playlist refuses to download, it isn't a local file and it's available to everyone. It also s...
  • calinn
  • Composer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Liked Songs Playlist not displaying all songs

PlanFreeCountryUnited StatesDeviceMacBook Air 2017Operating System (I think that's what this is)macOS High Sierra version 10.13.6Browser Firefox My Question or IssueFor a few weeks now, when I go into my liked songs playlist, there's a large chunk of...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country United States Device MacBook Air 2017 Operating System (I think that's what this is) macOS High Sierra version 10.13.6 Browser Firefox   My Question or Issue For a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My Library - Artists I Follow

FamilyPremiumUnited States iPhone XRiOS10 I have found that whenever I go to My Library and then My Artists and select an artist, I see all the songs I have saved of this artist. However, on my family members' phones if I do the same thing and select...

• Casual Listener
  • Family Premium United States   iPhone XR iOS10   I have found that whenever I go to My Library and then My Artists and select an artist, I see all the songs I have saved of this arti...
  • ericfayeulle16
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Is there a way to prevent Spotify from saving podcast duration/position?

I have a podcast saved in my library and I was wondering if you can stop Spotify from saving the position or the time duration of the podcast and just make it start at the beginning?

• Visitor
  • I have a podcast saved in my library and I was wondering if you can stop Spotify from saving the position or the time duration of the podcast and just make it start at the beginning? 
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Env: prod