Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can a track be removed from my history?

Solved!

Can a track be removed from my history?

I would like to remove a song from my Spotify history as it's kind of messing things up.

A few weeks ago, I accidentally played a song about 40 times in a row. Since then, it regularly appears among the top tracks of my On Repeat playlist.

I have never actually listened to this song and it's not the sort of music I normally listen to. I was just looking up the production credits and must have somehow hit play and left it going preset on repeat without realising. (And yes, this is kind of hilarious in its own way!)

Is there any way to remove the track from my history? Or do I have to resign myself to being an unintended superfan of a random Spanish pop star?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @Robyn2000,

Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community!

Unfortunately, there isn’t currently a way to remove tracks from your listening history on Spotify. However, there is currently a Live Idea for this potential feature in the Idea Exchange of the Spotify Community.

If this is something you're interested in, I would recommend adding your +VOTE to this idea. The more votes an idea gets, the likelier it is that Spotify will implement it; and you can read more about how feedback on ideas reaches Spotify here.

Let me know if you have any other questions, and have a good day!

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi @Robyn2000,

Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community!

Unfortunately, there isn’t currently a way to remove tracks from your listening history on Spotify. However, there is currently a Live Idea for this potential feature in the Idea Exchange of the Spotify Community.

If this is something you're interested in, I would recommend adding your +VOTE to this idea. The more votes an idea gets, the likelier it is that Spotify will implement it; and you can read more about how feedback on ideas reaches Spotify here.

Let me know if you have any other questions, and have a good day!

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I like how pleased you are with your 'Solved!' when it hasn't been solved at all! 

Suggested posts