Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Watch and Listen: Introducing music videos on Spotify

Spotify knows that the listening experience is a way to connect artists with fans on many levels. But what if we could enhance these connections with a different perspective? With this in mind, Spotify is introducing a new and powerful way to listen ...

IMG_6446.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • rjh35ster
  • 7 replies
  • 10 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 10 likes

Spotify Takes Listening With Friends to Another Level with Jam

Spotify is introducing a more fun, intuitive, and collaborative social listening experience with Jam. Whether you’re together or apart, joining a Jam with your loved ones is now simpler than ever by tapping phones, scanning a QR code, or sharing a li...

Community Blog Post.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 56 replies
  • 47 likes
  • Connect
    JAM
  • 56 replies
  • 47 likes

Introducing Smart Shuffle!

Introducing Smart Shuffle! We know that our users love creating their own playlists to capture key moments in time – in fact, playlists created by users often become their most-streamed playlist for the first several months but listening to these pla...

Joan_0-1678291161091.png Joan_2-1678291160675.png Joan_3-1678291160655.png Elena_1-1678292065514.png
  • zpoigjdaf
  • 1139 replies
  • 41 likes
  • 1139 replies
  • 41 likes

The Heart button is being replaced with a (+) Plus button

Starting in March 2023, the ♡ Heart button will start being replaced with a (+) Plus button for saving things to Your Library. Things that have been saved to Your Library will now show a green ✔ Check icon instead of a green Heart icon. This new expe...

The Heart button is now a Plus button.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution No longer able to like songs

I’ve been a Spotify premium subscriber for three years and never had a single issue. Recently (in the last week) I’ve been unable to like songs. I’ve attached what my issue looks like on my end. I’d really like to have this issue solved without a fre...

• Casual Listener
  •   I’ve been a Spotify premium subscriber for three years and never had a single issue. Recently (in the last week) I’ve been unable to like songs. I’ve attached what my issue looks like on my e...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Playlist playback problem

PlanPremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI am new to Spotify and have a specific problem that I can't see how to solve.When I choose a play...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I am new to ...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Playlist edit: Songs won't strole UP ?!?!?

Hey guysI can't seem to edit my playlist (All of them)I can move tracks down, using the # symbol down to the left, but i can't move them UP, using the # symbol up to the left. I can only move songs up as far as the screen goes, Then track just stuck ...

• Roadie
  • Hey guys I can't seem to edit my playlist (All of them) I can move tracks down, using the # symbol down to the left, but i can't move them UP, using the # symbol up to the left. I can only move son...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist keep getting removed

PlanPremiumCountryNetherlandsDevice(iPhone 11)Operating System(iOS 15) My Question or Issuekeeps deleting my playlist and I don't know why. They keep saying it has to do with the terms and conditions but I don't see in the terms and conditions what I...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Netherlands Device (iPhone 11) Operating System (iOS 15)   My Question or Issue keeps deleting my playlist and I don't know why. They keep saying it has to do with...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution To be able to delete old wrapped playlists

I believe we should be able to delete our old playlists that we don’t use/need. Personally me I have been sharing my spotify account with a friend and they do not share the account with me anymore and all of their playlists still remained on my accou...

• I believe we should be able to delete our old playlists that we don’t use/need. Personally me I have been sharing my spotify account with a friend and they do not share the account with me anymore an...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Partly greyed out Audiobooks

PlanFamily PremiumCountryGermanyDevice(iPhone SEOperating System(iOS 14.something My Question or IssueHey I have a Problem within using the App as well as in the Browser. Sometimes most Audiobook chapters are greyed out. I can only listen to for exam...

• Plan Family Premium Country Germany Device (iPhone SE Operating System (iOS 14.something   My Question or Issue Hey I have a Problem within using the App as well as in the Browser. Som...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution iTunes to Spotify Premium Migration!

Hi everyone, I am a long-time user who would like to finally complete my migration to spotify from iTunes which I have on my pc. I've accumulated a ton of songs on PC that I'd like to have on Spotify, not adding them locally but saving the equivalent...

• Hi everyone,   I am a long-time user who would like to finally complete my migration to spotify from iTunes which I have on my pc.   I've accumulated a ton of songs on PC that I'd like ...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution NEW EPISODES for Podcasts showing At all times

PlanPremiumCountry DeviceAll devices.Operating SystemAll operating systems. My Question or IssueThe "NEW EPISODES" for podcasts keeps showing at all times. I do not follow the podcast in question or any podcast. I started 1 episode a few months back ...

w00x_0-1640438278022.png
  • Plan Premium Country   Device All devices. Operating System All operating systems.   My Question or Issue The "NEW EPISODES" for podcasts keeps showing at all times. I do not foll...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Search] More unheard songs in automatic mix

Hey, i would like to automatic mix be more like before. I search new music a lot and now days mix gives me a lot of songs that I have heard. If there is change to give more music what listener have not heard it would be more than great! Sorry I’m not...

• Visitor
  • Hey, i would like to automatic mix be more like before. I search new music a lot and now days mix gives me a lot of songs that I have heard. If there is change to give more music what listener have n...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Search
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution "Hide Song" feature needed

This feature is on mobile but not desktop. This creates a poor user experience having to manually skip songs over and over. Also it breaks congruency between platforms. Please implement this feature on desktop. Thank you!

• Casual Listener
  • This feature is on mobile but not desktop. This creates a poor user experience having to manually skip songs over and over. Also it breaks congruency between platforms. Please implement this feature ...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Customer feature: Flag/alert inaccurate & missing lyrics

I'm not a developer! I just wanted to find out if anyone else has thought about adding a feature for customers to click or notify developers about lyrics that are not accurate for songs. I have encountered a lot of errors when it comes to lyrics-- so...

• I'm not a developer! I just wanted to find out if anyone else has thought about adding a feature for customers to click or notify developers about lyrics that are not accurate for songs. I have encou...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Developer
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Blend is missing

I saw this option a few days ago, used it once and not been able to find it since? It is not showing in "Made for you". I can still see the only one blend playlist I managed to create then, but since then I've not been able to share it with anyone el...

• Casual Listener
  • I saw this option a few days ago, used it once and not been able to find it since? It is not showing in "Made for you".  I can still see the only one blend playlist I managed to create then, b...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Restore in app artist profiles to show songs and albums

I opened the app on my phone and went to an Artist's profile to look through their songs and albums, but I was disappointed to find only featured on play lists and a short bio. I checked other profiles but they where all the same. I like Spotify beca...

• I opened the app on my phone and went to an Artist's profile to look through their songs and albums, but I was disappointed to find only featured on play lists and a short bio. I checked other profil...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Bring back discography

Since taking away discography I use Spotify less due to the terrible user experience trying to browse and identify albums of interest based on artists chronological timeline. It was I am sure the most used, clicked feature after navigating to an arti...

• Since taking away discography I use Spotify less due to the terrible user experience trying to browse and identify albums of interest based on artists chronological timeline. It was I am sure the mos...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mobile
    Playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Playlist does not appear

I have a problem with a playlist created by myself, as soon as I created it I became collaborative in order to share it with someone, but since then it has never appeared in my library or in the search tab, the only way to access it is through the li...

• Regular
  • I have a problem with a playlist created by myself, as soon as I created it I became collaborative in order to share it with someone, but since then it has never appeared in my library or in the sear...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution One song won't play no matter what.

Hello, I have a premium account and I am using multiple spotify platforms. There is this one song titled 'Nowy Kolor' by Otsochodzi that won't play no matter if I used my iphone, imac or web player. It isn't grade out and there is no message appearin...

• Hello, I have a premium account and I am using multiple spotify platforms. There is this one song titled 'Nowy Kolor' by Otsochodzi that won't play no matter if I used my iphone, imac or web player. ...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Podcast not playing twice in music playlist

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueHi. I have this one podcast in my playlist full of songs. I like to put that playlist on repe...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue Hi. I h...
  • Kiril
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Expandable / Collapsible Album View

When browsing through the albums of any artist having a great number of releases, it is an absolute pain to do so as all tracks are listed in the actual view making the page extremely long. I would suggest to add a function to expand / collapse all o...

• Casual Listener
  • When browsing through the albums of any artist having a great number of releases, it is an absolute pain to do so as all tracks are listed in the actual view making the page extremely long. I would s...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Discover Weekly not refreshed

PlanPremiumCountrySlovakiaDeviceHuawei P20Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueToday the Discover weekly hasn't refreshed as usually for one of the Family members.Yes, member was active last week and the app isn't offline, internet works, upda...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Slovakia Device Huawei P20 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue Today the Discover weekly hasn't refreshed as usually for one of the Family members. Ye...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution [Mobile][Playlists] edit Playlists bearbeiten

meine Idee ist es , innerhalb einer Playlist selber zu entscheiden in welche Reihenfolge es sein soll ,z.b „ich will das nach der music diese music kommt“ . My idea is to decide within a playlist in which order it should be, e.g. "I want this music t...

• Regular
  • meine Idee ist es , innerhalb einer Playlist selber zu entscheiden in welche Reihenfolge es sein soll ,z.b „ich will das nach der music diese music kommt“ .   My idea is to decide within a pl...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mobile
    Playlists
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes