Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! What's the difference between saving a song to your library versus adding a song to a playlist?

I'm sorry if this is a dumb question, but I've dug around a bit and I'm still not totally clear on this. My understanding is that you can only save 10,000 songs to your library, but you can add an unlimited number of songs to playlists. Is that corre...

• Casual Listener
  • Eni
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Homescreen Playlist suggestions based on time/day

Hello, i wonder where or if i can find the playlists that Spotify apps used to suggest when you started the apps and were based on the current time of the day.For example on weekend nights there were suggestions for either party music, or chillout/ s...

• Casual Listener
  • Mario
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't find/play a song

PlanPremiumCountry SlovakiaDevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI have search for artist **bleep** chambers and song Judas Goat. I was not able to find it via client. When googling for this song, I have found link https://open.spoti...

• Casual Listener
  • CarlosE
  • 15 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Music
  • 15 replies
  • 3 likes

Problem: Can't change pic of my playlist

PlanPremiumCountryPolandDevice(iPhone X, Iphone 6s)Operating System(iOS 10, Windows 10) My Question or IssueI cannot change the picture of my playlist. I have searched through questions related to the issue but it doesn't help. When I click on the pi...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Poland Device (iPhone X, Iphone 6s) Operating System (iOS 10, Windows 10)   My Question or Issue I cannot change the picture of my playlist. I have searched throug...
  • SoundShots
  • Composer
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Artist all songs

Spotify PremiumAndroid 9LG G6Hi everyone! I am new on Spotify. I am looking for the button See all songs for artist. Have you got it? I changed tidal for Spotify, but if i don't find this button i will be back on tidal Please help

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify Premium Android 9 LG G6 Hi everyone!  I am new on Spotify. I am looking for the button See all songs for artist. Have you got it? I changed tidal for Spotify, but if i don't find thi...
  • OneByBoo
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution In what order is the album library?

I updated the Spotify app in my laptop like 10 minutes ago and now the album library doesn't make sense. Before updating, I sorted by "Artist" and it'd go alphabetically from one artist to the other, sorting all of the artist's albums alphabetically ...

• Casual Listener
  • I updated the Spotify app in my laptop like 10 minutes ago and now the album library doesn't make sense. Before updating, I sorted by "Artist" and it'd go alphabetically from one artist to the other,...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution [All Platforms][Radio] Don't play this artist - on all platforms linked to account

Let me illustrate the problem: Last years "most played" included an artist I can't stand and insta-skips during the first few seconds of them playing. I listen to a lot of radio/playlists, and this artist keeps popping up. I usually just skip, but I'...

• Let me illustrate the problem: Last years "most played" included an artist I can't stand and insta-skips during the first few seconds of them playing. I listen to a lot of radio/playlists, and this a...
  • Roccondil1
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • All Platforms
    Radio
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Playlistfolders not synced correctly

I've been using spotify for years now. With all of the playlist that I want to keep around, I was very happy that folders could be made to organize them better. However, after organizing them on my laptop, I've noticed that folders and playlist are n...

• Casual Listener
  • I've been using spotify for years now. With all of the playlist that I want to keep around, I was very happy that folders could be made to organize them better.  However, after organizing them ...
  • Emilia_8
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist folders are no longer showing on mobile device.

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceGalaxy Note 9Operating SystemWindows 10 & Android My Question or IssueMy playlist folders, that have been showing until a few weeks ago, stopped showing on my mobile phone app and I am missing allot of work in playlist orga...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device Galaxy Note 9 Operating System Windows 10 & Android   My Question or Issue My playlist folders, that have been showing until a few weeks ago, stoppe...
  • Volumeter
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes

Playlists Not Syncing / Does Android No Longer Support Playlist Folders?

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceGalaxy Note 9Operating SystemWindows 10 & Andoid My Question or IssueMy a few weeks ago many of my playlists stopped showing up on my mobile phone which is my primary use in Spotify. They also started restoring themselves o...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device Galaxy Note 9 Operating System Windows 10 & Andoid   My Question or Issue My a few weeks ago many of my playlists stopped showing up on my mobile ph...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Users cannot sort songs by Artist

PlanPremiumCountryUSA DeviceSamsung Galaxy s7Operating SystemAndroid There is a thread related an enornmous issue with the spotify UI that is over a year old with over 30 pages of people incredibly aggrivated with its functionality and Spotify recent...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country USA   Device Samsung Galaxy s7 Operating System Android   There is a thread related an enornmous issue with the spotify UI that is over a year old wit...
  • drumbum6
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Comparisons between playlists.

Honestly a bump I really could do with this idea so bad... https://community.spotify.com/t5/Your-Library/Playlist-Comparisons-between-playlists/m-p/4901369#M3300

• Regular
  • Honestly a bump I really could do with this idea so bad...   https://community.spotify.com/t5/Your-Library/Playlist-Comparisons-between-playlists/m-p/4901369#M3300
  • TreyAnastasio
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Having trouble linking local files to the mobile app.

PlanPremiumCountryAustraliaDevice(iPhone)Operating System(iOS 13.4.1) My Question or IssueI recently converted an mp3 file on my computer by following the instructions from another page and uploading local files. However, I can't seem to make the son...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Australia Device (iPhone) Operating System (iOS 13.4.1)   My Question or Issue I recently converted an mp3 file on my computer by following the instructions from a...
  • timcundall16
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    file
    local
    Mobile
    song
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Recently played won't update

PlanFreeCountryUnited StatesDeviceiPhone 7Operating SystemiOS 13.4.1 My Question or IssueI'm trying to get rid of things my friends have listened to on my account because I don't want heir recommendations.

• Visitor
  •   Plan Free Country United States Device iPhone 7 Operating System iOS 13.4.1   My Question or Issue I'm trying to get rid of things my friends have listened to on my account bec...
  • OneByBoo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Two copies of downloaded playlists

PlanPremiumCountryAustraliaDeviceiPhone 8 plus, Lenovo laptop (Windows 10) My Question or IssueFour of my oldest playlists, which are also downloaded to my phone, appear twice in my list of playlists. This was an issue when I first changed to Premium...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Australia Device iPhone 8 plus, Lenovo laptop (Windows 10)   My Question or Issue Four of my oldest playlists, which are also downloaded to my phone, appear twice in...
  • Mario
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't add song to playlist

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Playlist
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How to play all songs

Hi all I have a premium account and would like to be able to play all the songs in my library without having to add them to a playlist, Spotify used to have this feature but removed it for some reason.Any help would be appreciated

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all  I have a premium account and would like to be able to play all the songs in my library without having to add them to a playlist, Spotify used to have this feature but removed it for som...
  • Mario
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • play all
    Playlist
    songs
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't sync my local files!

I've been trying all day to sync my local files between my laptop and my phone. I've been looking on all sorts of forums and such, trying to find the answer; I've uninstalled and reinstalled Spotify on both devices, I've moved the music files into di...

• Regular
  • I've been trying all day to sync my local files between my laptop and my phone. I've been looking on all sorts of forums and such, trying to find the answer; I've uninstalled and reinstalled Spotify ...
  • Jeremy
  • 26 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Android
    Local files not downloading
    Windows 10
  • 26 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't filter by featured artists

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDeviceiPhone XROperating SystemiOS 13 My Question or IssueI like to make playlists for specific artists, including songs that the said artists are featured on. I used to be able to filter my liked songs by the name of t...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country United States Device iPhone XR Operating System iOS 13   My Question or Issue I like to make playlists for specific artists, including songs that the said artists ...
  • E116
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Artist
    filter
    liked songs
    Search
    secondary artist
  • 4 replies
  • 5 likes

Search keeps playing a suggested song

As said in the title the search keeps playing a suggested song, I'm not sure why and it's annoying that I can't play the song I search for!This is something also that happens when I do manage to play the song I searched, and try to relisten from my r...

• Visitor
  • As said in the title  the search keeps playing a suggested song, I'm not sure why and it's annoying that I can't play the song I search for! This is something also that happens when I do manage...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist in Library in wrong order | filter

PlanPremiumCountryBelgiumDeviceAcerOperating SystemAndroid My Question or Issue Hi(Sorry for my english it's not my mother tong)When I go in my library, my playlists are sorted by "recently played".Sometimes the order is wrong compared to the last pl...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Belgium Device Acer Operating System Android   My Question or Issue   Hi (Sorry for my english it's not my mother tong) When I go in my library, my pl...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Local Files doesn't load

PlanPremiumCountryBrazil DeviceMotorola One VisionOperating SystemAndroid 10 My Question or Issue My local files just doesn't load. But when I install an older version, it works. Someone can help me?

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Brazil   Device Motorola One Vision Operating System Android 10   My Question or Issue  My local files just doesn't load. But when I install an older ve...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP! New User to Spotify- Can't Find Local File Option in Settings anywhere for use ripped CDs

PlanPremiumCountry DevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueNew User to Spotify- Can't Find Local File Option in Settings anywhere for adding local owned CDS? One message said start a playlist and then add songs but again there is no op...

• Not applicable
  •   Plan Premium Country   Device PC Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue New User to Spotify- Can't Find Local File Option in Settings anywhere for adding loca...
  • AeroZ
  • Composer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes