Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Your Sound Capsule: Following your listening stats

You probably already know Spotify launches every year, Spotify Wrapped, which is a rewind of your listening stats. It presents each user their listening stats for that year, including the most listened-to artists and podcasts, for example. It's reall...

IMG_6759.jpg IMG_6760.jpg IMG_6761.jpg IMG_6764.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • kyanna
  • Casual Listener
  • 15 replies
  • 21 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 21 likes

Watch and Listen: Introducing music videos on Spotify

Spotify knows that the listening experience is a way to connect artists with fans on many levels. But what if we could enhance these connections with a different perspective? With this in mind, Spotify is introducing a new and powerful way to listen ...

IMG_6446.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • robertwolf1
  • Casual Listener
  • 18 replies
  • 19 likes
  • 18 replies
  • 19 likes

Spotify Takes Listening With Friends to Another Level with Jam

Spotify is introducing a more fun, intuitive, and collaborative social listening experience with Jam. Whether you’re together or apart, joining a Jam with your loved ones is now simpler than ever by tapping phones, scanning a QR code, or sharing a li...

Community Blog Post.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • PasinduRanawaka
  • Visitor
  • 57 replies
  • 48 likes
  • Connect
    JAM
  • 57 replies
  • 48 likes

Introducing Smart Shuffle!

Introducing Smart Shuffle! We know that our users love creating their own playlists to capture key moments in time – in fact, playlists created by users often become their most-streamed playlist for the first several months but listening to these pla...

Joan_0-1678291161091.png Joan_2-1678291160675.png Joan_3-1678291160655.png Elena_1-1678292065514.png
  • matneym
  • 1149 replies
  • 42 likes
  • 1149 replies
  • 42 likes

The Heart button is being replaced with a (+) Plus button

Starting in March 2023, the ♡ Heart button will start being replaced with a (+) Plus button for saving things to Your Library. Things that have been saved to Your Library will now show a green ✔ Check icon instead of a green Heart icon. This new expe...

The Heart button is now a Plus button.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Facebook profile photo updates still shows on Spotify after disconnecting

Hi, I had originally signed up for Spotify using my Facebook account, but since then I've disconnected Facebook from Spotify (from FB and Spotify) and I'm using an email+password combo to login. However, when I updated my profile photo on Facebook re...

• Hi,   I had originally signed up for Spotify using my Facebook account, but since then I've disconnected Facebook from Spotify (from FB and Spotify) and I'm using an email+password combo to lo...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Facebook
    Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Discover weekly changed midweek, while I was listening to it

PlanPremiumCountryNetherlands DeviceLenovo legion 7Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI was listening to my discover weekly playlist today (wednesday) and after some time I noticed I didn't recognize the songs anymore from when I had list...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Netherlands   Device Lenovo legion 7 Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I was listening to my discover weekly playlist today (wednesday) and ...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Release Radar is ruined and Spotify has failed me as a Music service.

PlanPremiumCountrySwedenDevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueBefore it felt like Release radar was actually a proper way for me to find new music by bands and artists that I actually wanted to hear from, sure it wasn't the ideal way...

• ...onest I hoped for them to at some point fix it and make it so we could get notified the moment an artist or band released a new single, EP or album to the public, that would have been game changing for S...
  • Kiril
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [Playlists] Dozens of songs greyed out in playlist all of sudden

this support forum is worse than spotify itself, there is no html in this body why is it not letting me submit

• Music Fan
  • this support forum is worse than spotify itself, there is no html in this body why is it not letting me submit
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Playlists
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution How to transfer Albums and Artists between profiles?

It is very easy to transfer playlists of songs between profiles, but I can't find a way to transfer other library content or lists, like Albums or Artists - how can I transfer these across accounts?

• Casual Listener
  • It is very easy to transfer playlists of songs between profiles, but I can't find a way to transfer other library content or lists, like Albums or Artists - how can I transfer these across accounts?
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Autoplay stops working with Sonos

PlanPremiumCountrySwedenDevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI always disable the 'autoplay similar songs' function, but when playing a playlist on the Windows client through my Sonos, the settings is not working. After a playlist i...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Sweden Device PC Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I always disable the 'autoplay similar songs' function, but when playing a playlist on the Wind...
  • Spyder_
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Invite links for collaboration playlist, so not everyone can edit them or delete them.

Currently, AFAK is not possible to create a collaborative playlist so that it does not become public and editable by anyone who finds it in search.There are bots that search for playlists, delete all the music in them and replace them with some nonse...

• Regular
  • Currently, AFAK is not possible to create a collaborative playlist so that it does not become public and editable by anyone who finds it in search. There are bots that search for playlists, delete a...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Collaboration
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution An automatically generated playlist with your recent favourite songs

An automatically generated and updated playlist with your recent favourite songs would be pretty good (as seen similarly on YouTube Music). It would update maybe once a week or so, you could pick how many songs you'd want in there every week and then...

• An automatically generated and updated playlist with your recent favourite songs would be pretty good (as seen similarly on YouTube Music). It would update maybe once a week or so, you could pick how...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Wrong song

Sorry guys, I can't even explain the problem and I don't know what might have caused this confusion, but the link where I usually found Timbaland - The Way I Are till yesterday today leads to a completely different track:In the search I find all the ...

Likey_0-1643053078662.png Likey_1-1643053297964.png
  • Roadie
  • Sorry guys, I can't even explain the problem and I don't know what might have caused this confusion, but the link where I usually found Timbaland - The Way I Are till yesterday today leads to a compl...
  • Kiril
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Songs no longer downloaded after powering phone off

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDeviceiPhone 8 XROperating SystemiOS 15.3 My Question or IssueEvery time I power my phone off when I turn it back on if I’m not on wifi all of my downloaded songs are no longer downloaded. Extremely frustrating when I try to d...

•   Plan Premium Country Canada Device iPhone 8 XR Operating System iOS 15.3   My Question or Issue Every time I power my phone off when I turn it back on if I’m not on wifi all of...
  • Kiril
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • downloads gone
    Phone app
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Transferring Local Files

PlanPremiumCountryUnited KingdomDeviceDesktop/PCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI currently have all of my local files saved in the Music library on Windows. However, I'm building a new PC and I'm backing up all of the local files wher...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country United Kingdom Device Desktop/PC Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I currently have all of my local files saved in the Music library on Windows. H...
  • Kiril
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify Deleting my Local Files

PlanPremiumCountryUSDevicemacOS, iPhone 12Operating System12.3 Hi, I have about 30 local songs across two playlists and all but 5 have been removed. All songs are still on my hard drive but have been removed from the local files section within the Sp...

• Gig Goer
  • Plan Premium Country US Device macOS, iPhone 12 Operating System 12.3   Hi, I have about 30 local songs across two playlists and all but 5 have been removed. All songs are still on my h...
  • Kiril
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

"Something went wrong" error on 'Your library' page on Desktop and Webplayer.

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceWindows PC and Web Player (multiple browsers)Operating System10 and 11 (tried multiple) My Question or IssueEvery time I click on the 'Your Library' tab on both the Windows Desktop App and the WebPlayer, I see my library fla...

• Plan Premium Country UK Device Windows PC and Web Player (multiple browsers) Operating System 10 and 11 (tried multiple)   My Question or Issue Every time I click on the 'Your Librar...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Lag While Scrolling In Playlist

PlanPremiumCountryIndiaDeviceiPhone SE 2020 (2nd Gen)Operating SystemIOS 15.3Since the past week I have been having a lot of lag while scrolling in my playlist on Spotify. is it a known bug? Or is it my phone

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium Country India Device iPhone SE 2020 (2nd Gen) Operating System IOS 15.3 Since the past week I have been having a lot of lag while scrolling in my playlist on Spotify.&n...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Desktop][Other] Add a "play similar" function

When you search for a song and start playing it after the song is over Spotify will automatically fill the queue with similar songs according to its algorithm and start playing them.BUT, if you start playing a song from a list (your Liked Songs, for ...

• Visitor
  • When you search for a song and start playing it after the song is over Spotify will automatically fill the queue with similar songs according to its algorithm and start playing them. BUT, if you sta...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Go to Song/artist radio missing

PlanFreeCountryEnglandDeviceiPhone SE 1st genOperating SystemiOS 15 ish (most recent one) My Question or Issue cant access the go to song radio or artist radio from 3 dots. I found some artists/songs have their artist radio listed under their page as...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country England Device iPhone SE 1st gen Operating System iOS 15 ish (most recent one)   My Question or Issue   cant access the go to song radio or artist radio from 3 ...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Radio
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [iOS][Radio] Feature to block artists/songs without affecting algorithm due to heartbreak

I really can't stress enough how much I think this should be a feature. I don't know who need to hear this, but anyone with decision making power needs to take it into consideration. Please. There needs to be some way for users to specify songs which...

• Visitor
  • I really can't stress enough how much I think this should be a feature. I don't know who need to hear this, but anyone with decision making power needs to take it into consideration. Please. There ne...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    Radio
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Menu bar on left side for restoring playlists is gone

My issue:The menu bar on left side for restoring playlists is gone. Do you know how I can get it back, or why its gone? Please take a look at the attached file to see what my account page looks like when I log it. Premium planNorway Device(iPhone 11 ...

• Casual Listener
  • My issue: The menu bar on left side for restoring playlists is gone. Do you know how I can get it back, or why its gone? Please take a look at the attached file to see what my account page looks l...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [IOS] Blend Invite "Blend not Found"

PlanPremiumCountryUSDeviceIphone XrOperating SystemiOS 15.3 My Question or IssueI have been trying to utilize the blend feature on spotify, however, none of the blend invites are working. I have tried using new invites, I did a clean uninstall, I upd...

• Plan Premium Country US Device Iphone Xr Operating System iOS 15.3   My Question or Issue I have been trying to utilize the blend feature on spotify, however, none of the blend invites...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 8 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 5 likes

Superuser Contribution Using Enhance

I have spent some time adding tracks to a playlist that have been recommended by 'enhance'. I'm very happy with the result. However, I now want to stop enhance making further recommendations. If I switch it off, will the tracks disappear that were ad...

• I have spent some time adding tracks to a playlist that have been recommended by 'enhance'. I'm very happy with the result. However, I now want to stop enhance making further recommendations. If I sw...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes