Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify has loaded huge amount of songs onto my phone. Why?

Spotify has loaded huge amount of songs onto my phone. Why?

Why has spotified loaded 1000+ songs onto my phone?

1 Reply

Spotify may have loaded more than 1000 songs on your phone for some reasons. One possibility is that you have saved several large playlists or entire albums to listen to offline, and Spotify has automatically downloaded all the songs in them.

Another possibility is that you have set up Spotify to automatically store all the songs you add to your library on your device. If you have added many songs to your library, this may have led to the download of more than 1000 songs on your phone.

It is important to remember that Spotify has an automatic download option that can be turned on or off in the app settings. Therefore, if you want to limit the number of songs that Spotify downloads on your phone, it may be useful to turn off this option or delete playlists or entire albums that you no longer need to listen to offline.

Another thing to consider is the available storage space on your phone. If you don't have much free space, downloading many songs from Spotify can take up much of your device's storage capacity, which can affect its performance.

In summary, Spotify may have loaded more than 1000 songs on your phone because of specific settings that you may have enabled. It is important to review these settings to control automatic downloading and storage of music on your device to avoid performance issues and save storage space.

Suggested posts