Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Your Sound Capsule: Following your listening stats

You probably already know Spotify launches every year, Spotify Wrapped, which is a rewind of your listening stats. It presents each user their listening stats for that year, including the most listened-to artists and songs, for example. It's really l...

IMG_6759.jpg IMG_6760.jpg IMG_6761.jpg IMG_6764.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • JohnHowlett
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 61 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 61 likes

Watch and Listen: Introducing music videos on Spotify

Spotify knows that the listening experience is a way to connect artists with fans on many levels. But what if we could enhance these connections with a different perspective? With this in mind, Spotify is introducing a new and powerful way to listen ...

IMG_6446.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Joggerwithoutmusic
  • Casual Listener
  • 44 replies
  • 28 likes
  • 44 replies
  • 28 likes

Spotify Takes Listening With Friends to Another Level with Jam

Spotify is introducing a more fun, intuitive, and collaborative social listening experience with Jam. Whether you’re together or apart, joining a Jam with your loved ones is now simpler than ever by tapping phones, scanning a QR code, or sharing a li...

Community Blog Post.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Okiedokiedorkie
  • Casual Listener
  • 62 replies
  • 48 likes
  • Connect
    JAM
  • 62 replies
  • 48 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist issue

Recently i found out something wierd about my spotify on my Iphone. I primary use spotify on PC but when i tried to use it on my Iphone song in playlist are not showing and i cant play them but when i log in to my friends acc everything is just fine....

• Casual Listener
  • Recently i found out something wierd about my spotify on my Iphone. I primary use spotify on PC but when i tried to use it on my Iphone song in playlist are not showing and i cant play them but when ...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Missing Playlist

I have an issue with one of my playlist. I created a playlist called "07.04.2022 Mavi" (or it was something like that) and I cannot find it anywhere. It was perhaps the most important playlist to me. How can I find it?

• Casual Listener
  • I have an issue with one of my playlist. I created a playlist called "07.04.2022 Mavi" (or it was something like that) and I cannot find it anywhere. It was perhaps the most important playlist to me....
  • Elena
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Personal Playlist

Hello, I created a playlist of six songs and made it private and suddenly We Added at least 10 or more EXPLICIT songs. This playlist is synced with a Father’s Day gift and I cannot remove these songs. I am extremely frustrated. I tried to hide the so...

• Visitor
  • Hello, I created a playlist of six songs and made it private and suddenly We Added at least 10 or more EXPLICIT songs. This playlist is synced with a Father’s Day gift and I cannot remove these songs...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution my public playlist don't show up on my profile ?

one time, i made all my public playlist private and when i made them public again, they don't show up in my profile. as if they are still private.

• Visitor
  • one time, i made all my public playlist private and when i made them public again, they don't show up in my profile. as if they are still private.
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Request to make a specific playlist collaborative again without having to resend the link

PlanPremiumCountryPhilippines DeviceiPhone XsOperating SystemiOS 15.4.1My Question or IssueHi, is it possible to request for a specific playlist to be collaborative again? The “Make Collaborative” feature was really convenient for me because a friend...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Philippines   Device iPhone Xs Operating System iOS 15.4.1 My Question or Issue Hi, is it possible to request for a specific playlist to be collaborative again? Th...
  • danicajenner
  • Gig Goer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution ¿Puedo recuperar mis me gusta?

Hace unos días entre a mi cuenta y noté que aproximadamente la mitad de las canciones que tenia ya no está. ¿Hay alguna manera de recuperar esa música?

• Visitor
  • Hace unos días entre a mi cuenta y noté que aproximadamente la mitad de las canciones que tenia ya no está. ¿Hay alguna manera de recuperar esa música?
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution PC and phone playlists not syncing

My "Liken Songs" between my PC and my android phone are not synced. If I add songs on one, it doesn't show on the other.

• Visitor
  • My "Liken Songs" between my PC and my android phone are not synced. If I add songs on one, it doesn't show on the other.
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

help me delete this 2000s mix with all of my least favorite artists?

STOP SUGGESTING TO ME MUSIC BY THE DECADE. every single one of these mixes is chalk full of every annoying radio hit i that has ever made me want to tear my hair out. i know hate is a strong poisonous word but i HATE this music. red hot chili peppers...

• Gig Goer
  • STOP SUGGESTING TO ME MUSIC BY THE DECADE. every single one of these mixes is chalk full of every annoying radio hit i that has ever made me want to tear my hair out. i know hate is a strong poisonou...
  • ImAnInsanePerson
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Private playlist

My Question or IssueMy private playlist says that I own a small amount of the songs in it and that someone else has added a majority of the songs. This doesn't make sense as my playlist has always been private. I also remember adding all the music my...

• Casual Listener
  • My Question or Issue My private playlist says that I own a small amount of the songs in it and that someone else has added a majority of the songs. This doesn't make sense as my playlist has always ...
  • Taylith
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Dragging songs into playlist doesn't add on the first try

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueDragging a song to a playlist will sometimes show the "Added To Playlist" banner notification, only for me to open the playlist and find it hadn't been added. Dragging it a s...

• Plan Premium Country USA Device PC Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Dragging a song to a playlist will sometimes show the "Added To Playlist" banner notification, onl...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution non removable favourite songs

In my favourite songs there are approx 1000 tracks (non-playable Sherlock Holmes audio books) which cannot be removed from favourites in batch but only one-by-one. Adding and removing the full album does not work. Please advise.

• Visitor
  • In my favourite songs there are approx 1000 tracks (non-playable Sherlock Holmes audio books) which cannot be removed from favourites in batch but only one-by-one. Adding and removing the full album ...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Question on wether or not download quality automatically lowers

I have music downloaded on max quality in spotify, and since I listen to podcasts as well but dont have a lot of space on my phones drive, i would like to download the podcasts in low quality. If I change the download quality to low in settings and t...

• Visitor
  • I have music downloaded on max quality in spotify, and since I listen to podcasts as well but dont have a lot of space on my phones drive, i would like to download the podcasts in low quality. If I c...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't find podcasts. There is no Podcast section in Search / Browse all

I am unable to listen or search for podcasts whatsoever even if I tap a link to someone's podcast. It's as if podcasts are non-existent.

• Casual Listener
  • I am unable to listen or search for podcasts whatsoever even if I tap a link to someone's podcast. It's as if podcasts are non-existent.
  • Yordan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution why do my spotify playlists disappear from my mobile version?

i never deleted my playlists but all of a sudden 2 of my most-played playlists are gone on my mobile. They still show up on my mac version.

• Visitor
  • i never deleted my playlists but all of a sudden 2 of my most-played playlists are gone on my mobile. They still show up on my mac version.
  • Kiril
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Bluetooth + car: still not showing metadata, next/previous tracks commands not working

PlanPremiumCountryUSDevicePixel 6Operating SystemAndroid (latest as of April 2022) My Question or Issue Years ago, connecting Spotify to my car (2016 Honda CRV) through Bluetooth gave me both the metadata display (song + artist + album) AND the abili...

• Regular
  •   Plan Premium Country US Device Pixel 6 Operating System Android (latest as of April 2022)   My Question or Issue   Years ago, connecting Spotify to my car (2016 Honda C...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution I cant download Songs to my mobile device

PlanPremiumCountry DeviceOnePlus NordOperating SystemAndroid 11 My Question or IssueWhen I click the download button on Spotify I just get a spinning loading icon and it does not download anything. I have done some research about this problem. I thin...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country   Device OnePlus Nord Operating System Android 11   My Question or Issue When I click the download button on Spotify I just get a spinning loading icon and it...
  • AndresM
  • Spotify
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify is skipping liked songs

I have 24 songs in my liked. However, when I want to listen to a song, it will skip that song along with the other 4 that go after it. Can you fix this please?

• Visitor
  • I have 24 songs in my liked. However, when I want to listen to a song, it will skip that song along with the other 4 that go after it. Can you fix this please?
  • 31gzrclou5dakl5favuo
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes