Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Watch and Listen: Introducing music videos on Spotify

Spotify knows that the listening experience is a way to connect artists with fans on many levels. But what if we could enhance these connections with a different perspective? With this in mind, Spotify is introducing a new and powerful way to listen ...

IMG_6446.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • ToneBaloney
  • 17 replies
  • 19 likes
  • 17 replies
  • 19 likes

Spotify Takes Listening With Friends to Another Level with Jam

Spotify is introducing a more fun, intuitive, and collaborative social listening experience with Jam. Whether you’re together or apart, joining a Jam with your loved ones is now simpler than ever by tapping phones, scanning a QR code, or sharing a li...

Community Blog Post.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • PasinduRanawaka
  • Visitor
  • 57 replies
  • 47 likes
  • Connect
    JAM
  • 57 replies
  • 47 likes

Introducing Smart Shuffle!

Introducing Smart Shuffle! We know that our users love creating their own playlists to capture key moments in time – in fact, playlists created by users often become their most-streamed playlist for the first several months but listening to these pla...

Joan_0-1678291161091.png Joan_2-1678291160675.png Joan_3-1678291160655.png Elena_1-1678292065514.png
  • fixurappitstrash999
  • 1147 replies
  • 42 likes
  • 1147 replies
  • 42 likes

The Heart button is being replaced with a (+) Plus button

Starting in March 2023, the ♡ Heart button will start being replaced with a (+) Plus button for saving things to Your Library. Things that have been saved to Your Library will now show a green ✔ Check icon instead of a green Heart icon. This new expe...

The Heart button is now a Plus button.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution I Don't Like Artist Not Remembering Preferences

PlanPremiumCountryAustraliaDevicePC/Android My Question or IssueEach week I seem to have to block the same artists from my Discover Weekly and Release Radar lists. What do I need to do to make these preferences permanent?

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Australia Device PC/Android   My Question or Issue Each week I seem to have to block the same artists from my Discover Weekly and Release Radar lists. What do I need...
  • Yordan
  • 10 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution Complaint about new update on podcasts

I work in a factory and listen to a playlist with a combination of music and podcasts to get through the day. I change up this playlist every night on my laptop and upon updating and going to make my playlist tonight I see that, they removed the play...

• I work in a factory and listen to a playlist with a combination of music and podcasts to get through the day. I change up this playlist every night on my laptop and upon updating and going to make my...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

why does spotify show storage as 3 different sd cards and redownloads into different places

i set downloads to sd card, and somehow it keeps re-downloading to storage after a while, in the picture is spotify after clean reinstallation, and this has persisted for quite a while, and searching for the files in file manager shows nothing, is th...

• Casual Listener
  • i set downloads to sd card, and somehow it keeps re-downloading to storage after a while, in the picture is spotify after clean reinstallation, and this has persisted for quite a while, and searching...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Share link of my Top Songs 2021 being used as name of a playlist by another user

The Share Link for my Top Songs 2021 list (https://open.spotify.com/playlist/37i9dQZF1EUMDoJuT8yJsl) will not work if I share it with friends. They get an error message that it cannot be found. While troubleshooting I searched for the (presumably) ra...

• Music Fan
  • The Share Link for my Top Songs 2021 list (https://open.spotify.com/playlist/37i9dQZF1EUMDoJuT8yJsl)  will not work if I share it with friends. They get an error message that it cannot be found...
  • makanimike
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Unhiding Songs

PlanFreeCountryUSAMy Question or IssueI hid some songs a while ago and don't want them hidden anymore, but I can't find any way to unhide them. I can see the songs just fine, even before going in to settings to turn that on. There's no toggle on the ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country USA My Question or Issue I hid some songs a while ago and don't want them hidden anymore, but I can't find any way to unhide them.  I can see the songs just fine, even bef...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Ask to Download Playlist simultaneously in all my devices?

PlanPremiumCountryGuatemala/VenezuelaDeviceSome: 2 with Windows 10 and 2 with androidsOperating SystemWindows 10, Androids My Question or Issue Since I have 4 devices that I used daily, I was wondering If instead to download each playlist one by one ...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Guatemala/Venezuela Device Some: 2 with Windows 10 and 2 with androids Operating System Windows 10, Androids   My Question or Issue Since I have 4 devices that I us...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Please fix skip 15 sec podcast button

hello beautiful people, noticed recently that skip 15 seconds button will sometimes losing the sync of audio causing it to go back to 15 seconds before at a previous point when you have the application opened on iOS which causes it to go back up to w...

• Regular
  • hello beautiful people,   noticed recently that skip 15 seconds button will sometimes losing the sync of audio causing it to go back to 15 seconds before at a previous point when you have the ...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Surprised to find Spotify took one of my playlists and made it their own

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI created and have maintained a playlist called Late Night Quiet on Spotify for a few years. ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I cre...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution New Releases From Followed Artist Not Yet Listened Too

There should be an section to see all new releases that I have not listened too from my followed artists. It takes me hours to go through each artist to see if they released anything new. If I am not on spotify for a few days, there should be a secti...

• There should be an section to see all new releases that I have not listened too from my followed artists. It takes me hours to go through each artist to see if they released anything new. If I am not...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

[Playlists] User Craated Folders/Groups of Playlists

Some idea subjects just popped up so I am not the only person with this problem & suggestion! I have way too many playlists on the side bar that I have to scroll through to find the right one, and I'd like to group them into different folders. Like f...

• Casual Listener
  • Some idea subjects just popped up so I am not the only person with this problem & suggestion! I have way too many playlists on the side bar that I have to scroll through to find the right one, an...
  • meganatung
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unwanted "Hail S_a_t_a_n" Podcast appears on home screen

Unfortunately my original message was "bleeped," so I'm having to repost: I keep having a "Hail S_a_t_a_n" podcast appear on my home screen and there seems to be nothing I can do to get rid of it. I've even went as far as favorite nearly a hundred Ch...

• Casual Listener
  • Unfortunately my original message was "bleeped," so I'm having to repost:   I keep having a "Hail S_a_t_a_n" podcast appear on my home screen and there seems to be nothing I can do to get rid ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unwanted Hail **bleep** Podcast at Home

I keep having a "Hail **bleep**" podcast appear on my home screen and there seems to be nothing I can do to get rid of it. I've even went as far as favorite nearly a hundred Christian songs I don't care for as well as several Christian Podcasts to no...

• Casual Listener
  • I keep having a "Hail **bleep**" podcast appear on my home screen and there seems to be nothing I can do to get rid of it.  I've even went as far as favorite nearly a hundred Christian songs I d...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify shuffle

I have a trouble with spotify, im playing song oshuffle and i dont know how to turn it off i searched the instructions i saw the photos but its not same here i cant turn it off

Screenshot_20220112-101058_Spotify.jpg
  • Casual Listener
  • I have a trouble with spotify, im playing song oshuffle and i dont know how to turn it off i searched the instructions i saw the photos but its not same here i cant turn it off
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Your Library] The ability to Like Albums in the same way you can Like Songs

A few days ago I came across an album I listened to a lot about a decade ago, which I had completely forgotten about. It made me wish there was a way of saving albums on the app, much in the same way as you can like songs. I know I could add the albu...

• A few days ago I came across an album I listened to a lot about a decade ago, which I had completely forgotten about. It made me wish there was a way of saving albums on the app, much in the same way...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Your Library
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Cannot play a song and then shuffle play playlist

PlanPremium DevicePC Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueHi,It happens a lot when there is a specific song I want to play from a playlist and then continue playing that same playlist on shuffle, so how it should normally function as I see ...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium   Device PC   Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Hi, It happens a lot when there is a specific song I want to play from a playlist and then cont...
  • swenpai
  • Regular
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • bug shuffle
    PC
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Please put the Fullscreen Album art feature back!

In a recent update, Spotify removed the feature which allowed the user to display the album artwork of whatever was playing full screen. The button was in the far bottom right hand corner. PLEASE return this feature, it was awesome and there's litera...

• Visitor
  • In a recent update, Spotify removed the feature which allowed the user to display the album artwork of whatever was playing full screen. The button was in the far bottom right hand corner. PLEASE ret...
  • mwsb
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 5 likes

Shuffling from an Artists page to play all doesnt work

I am trying to listen to James Brown's discography on shuffle and it seems like it is completely impossible without individually saving all of his work which would be a very big pain not a work around at all. It seems when pressing the shuffle button...

• Roadie
  • I am trying to listen to James Brown's discography on shuffle and it seems like it is completely impossible without individually saving all of his work which would be a very big pain not a work aroun...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Desktop] Clarify Collaborative Playlists

* I am told Collaborative Playlists are always private unless shared with me, but * I see Collaborative Playlists that were not shared with me.* I don't know how to make my playlist public.* I don't know if my Collaborative playlists are already publ...

• Music Fan
  • * I am told Collaborative Playlists are always private unless shared with me, but  * I see Collaborative Playlists that were not shared with me. * I don't know how to make my playlist public....
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution 2021 Wrap COMPLETELY wrong!

PlanPremiumCountryPortugalOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueHi, maybe someone can help me:Not ONE song in my 2021 wrap have I indeed listen! On top of that all those included, every single one, are horrible, the opposite of my taste, is ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Portugal Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Hi, maybe someone can help me: Not ONE song in my 2021 wrap have I indeed listen! On top of that all tho...
  • Kiril
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Is there a way to display private playlists on profile?

Due to privacy reasons, I’d like to keep a playlist of mine private while keeping it on my profile. It seems I’ve done it before, but won’t work on my other playlists. Thank you.  

C3CA8A39-2646-41AA-8FC1-7CE53FEC0BC3.jpeg
  • Visitor
  • Due to privacy reasons, I’d like to keep a playlist of mine private while keeping it on my profile. It seems I’ve done it before, but won’t work on my other playlists.      Than...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes