Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Stop Forcing me to listen to stuff i dont care for

Stop Forcing me to listen to stuff i dont care for

I'm a new spotify artist and I cant even enjoy my own album on spotify.
What the **bleep** is going on with this forced SUGGESTED SONG FOR YOU?
My playlist has 25 songs.. All from my own album.. 
I click on my own Artist Page (Chris Dravend) and instead of getting MY music that I wanted to listen to which is Heavy Metal by the way, instead i get this chris brown or billy idontgive*uckwhat her name is.. or some other **bleep** i dont care for which isnt METAL..
HOW DO I STOP THAT??
And dont tell me "turn off Autoplay." its been off...
and why must I be forced to listen to other artists when i click on my artist page to listen to MY MUSIC?
what the heck SPOTIFY?!?
When i click on my artist page to listen to my album, i should get my music, not someone elses..

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

usa

Device

Android.

2 Replies

Spotify doesn**bleep** about this, in contacted support many times and they tell me to get premium or they'll "look into it". At this point they're doing it on purpose to force you to get premium

I'd like to know the same thing. I PAY for premium. But of I ask my echo to play "Chris Stapleton ", I get the response, "Now playing Chris Stapleton, and like artists"...? NO I pay for the service so I can list to the music I WANT! Not some other artist I've never freaking heard of!! Why do you force me to listen to something I don't want?!?! NOT what I'm paying for here people...

Suggested posts