Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How do I get rid of an unremovable podcast from my library?

Solved!

How do I get rid of an unremovable podcast from my library?

I have a podcast called 'An Unexpected Journey - Samwise Gamgee' in my Library. I want to remove it. However, I can't. Every time I click on it I get the message: "Couldn't find that page, looking for something else?"
I just want to remove the thing from my Library...

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Droggar,

Thank you for your reply in this thread.

We'd recommend that you use a different network. If you don't have another one available - it's a good idea to ask a friend or a family member to start a hotspot for you and use that network.

If you're still experiencing this, it's well worth running a clean reinstall to get rid of any cached files that might be causing trouble. This one is more thorough than the usual one and it'll get you the latest app version with all necessary updates and fixes. 

Hope this helps. Let us know how you get on.

LyubkaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Hey @Nightenghale,

Thanks for posting in the Community.

Could you share a short screen recording of what you're experiencing? is it possible to share a link to the podcast?

Does this happen on another device with your account?

Keep us posted,

Cheers!

DianModerator

I have the EXACT same problem - it only happens on mobile (the device where i had it downloaded before it was removed) - the podcast does not show on the web player - have not tried the desktop app

Screenshot_2023-04-27-17-02-50-662_com.spotify.music.jpg

Screenshot_2023-04-27-17-03-00-900_com.spotify.music.jpg

  

Marked as solution

Hey @Droggar,

Thank you for your reply in this thread.

We'd recommend that you use a different network. If you don't have another one available - it's a good idea to ask a friend or a family member to start a hotspot for you and use that network.

If you're still experiencing this, it's well worth running a clean reinstall to get rid of any cached files that might be causing trouble. This one is more thorough than the usual one and it'll get you the latest app version with all necessary updates and fixes. 

Hope this helps. Let us know how you get on.

LyubkaModerator

install / reinstall fixed it

thanks

Hey @Droggar

Thanks for getting back to us and letting us know.

Great news! If you need a hand with anything else, the Community is here for you.

Have a good one 🙂 

EniModerator
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Hi there, so I read the other replies below, and uninstalling / reinstalling the app on laptop helped fix the solution!
Cheers!

Suggested posts