Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Your Sound Capsule: Following your listening stats

You probably already know Spotify launches every year, Spotify Wrapped, which is a rewind of your listening stats. It presents each user their listening stats for that year, including the most listened-to artists and podcasts, for example. It's reall...

IMG_6759.jpg IMG_6760.jpg IMG_6761.jpg IMG_6764.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • kyanna
  • Casual Listener
  • 15 replies
  • 22 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 22 likes

Watch and Listen: Introducing music videos on Spotify

Spotify knows that the listening experience is a way to connect artists with fans on many levels. But what if we could enhance these connections with a different perspective? With this in mind, Spotify is introducing a new and powerful way to listen ...

IMG_6446.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • robertwolf1
  • Casual Listener
  • 18 replies
  • 19 likes
  • 18 replies
  • 19 likes

Spotify Takes Listening With Friends to Another Level with Jam

Spotify is introducing a more fun, intuitive, and collaborative social listening experience with Jam. Whether you’re together or apart, joining a Jam with your loved ones is now simpler than ever by tapping phones, scanning a QR code, or sharing a li...

Community Blog Post.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • PasinduRanawaka
  • Visitor
  • 57 replies
  • 48 likes
  • Connect
    JAM
  • 57 replies
  • 48 likes

Introducing Smart Shuffle!

Introducing Smart Shuffle! We know that our users love creating their own playlists to capture key moments in time – in fact, playlists created by users often become their most-streamed playlist for the first several months but listening to these pla...

Joan_0-1678291161091.png Joan_2-1678291160675.png Joan_3-1678291160655.png Elena_1-1678292065514.png
  • matneym
  • 1149 replies
  • 42 likes
  • 1149 replies
  • 42 likes

The Heart button is being replaced with a (+) Plus button

Starting in March 2023, the ♡ Heart button will start being replaced with a (+) Plus button for saving things to Your Library. Things that have been saved to Your Library will now show a green ✔ Check icon instead of a green Heart icon. This new expe...

The Heart button is now a Plus button.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Can I make a Collaborative Playlist Public but allow only certain users to add to it?

Premium Device(iPhone, Macbook 2017) I have a few collaborative playlists and I would like to share them with people because they have asked but I do not want to grant them the ability to add to them. I also would like to share my playlist on reddit ...

• ...bility to add to them. I also would like to share my playlist on reddit forums and stuff but again fear that i will be allowing a world of strangers to add to my playlist (this has happened with a public...
  • This-App-Stinks
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • collaborative
    collaborative private and public
    Feature
    Help
    shared
    Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution The songs In The Morning by ITZY is bugging

Hi Spotify team Recently i wanted to listen to In the morning by ITZY but it plays the english version when i tap on the korean version. I already tried logging out and redownloading the app.PlanPremiumCountryBelgium DeviceiPhone SE 2020Operating Sys...

• Regular
  • Hi Spotify team   Recently i wanted to listen to In the morning by ITZY but it plays the english version when i tap on the korean version. I already tried logging out and redownloading the app...
  • Eni
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [HELP] Remove from radio button doesn't work, Radio plays songs from playlist

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceiPhone 11, PCOperating SystemiOS, Windows 10 My Question or IssueI have a playlist of about 60 songs, and to find more music similar to that playlist I play the radio of my playlist, however, the radio plays the exact same ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device iPhone 11, PC Operating System iOS, Windows 10   My Question or Issue I have a playlist of about 60 songs, and to find more music similar to that playli...
  • Kiril
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Is it possible to create a playlist that only plays the songs of the artists that I add to it?

I've read this post for manually creating a playlist by adding all of the songs from an artist/s - but this is not what I'm looking for. I believe this would also be different than creating a station. What I'd like to do is add a list of artists to a...

• Regular
  • I've read this post for manually creating a playlist by adding all of the songs from an artist/s - but this is not what I'm looking for. I believe this would also be different than creating a station...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Collaborative playlists abused by (supposedly) bot accounts

Plan PremiumCountry Switzerland, US, ... playlist is shared.Device All My Question or IssueSome friends and I have a collaborative playlist (https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6XwnRIsAo2Z0Gw3egYlJti?si=6a8c9cdb6c104920). It seems to have been invaded ...

Screenshot 2022-01-31 at 14.03.00.png
  • Casual Listener
  • ...bsp;     It looks like someone is using bots accounts and abusing a public playlist to make people listen to their music more. Anyone else had the same experience? What would be the course of a...
  • KS46
  • 7 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 6 likes

Solved!! Changes in playlist order doesn't work correctly

PlanPremiumCountryNetherlandsDevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueWhen I want to move a song up in my own playlist, it doesn't scroll up.It does scroll down.Using my scroll wheel doesn't work,Using Page-up doesn't work,Using up-arro...

•   Plan Premium Country Netherlands Device PC Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue When I want to move a song up in my own playlist, it doesn't scroll up. It does s...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • order
    rearrange
    rearrange songs
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [All Platform] Duplicate songs on Liked songs playlist

PlanPremium Device (Asus Zenfone max pro m1, Asus Zenbook 14) Operating system (Android 10, Windows 10) Problem When I listen to one of the “made for you” playlists, songs that I clicked liked button before do not show the bold liked icon. If I were ...

• Plan Premium Device  (Asus Zenfone max pro m1, Asus Zenbook 14) Operating system (Android 10, Windows 10) Problem When I listen to one of the “made for you” playlists, songs that I c...
  • Julian
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Library on Apple Watch

PlanPremiumCountryDeviceApple Watch 7 with Cellular My Question or IssueI can only see my full spotify library of 200 albums when my watch is connected to my iPhone over bluetooth. Once that connection is broken most of my library disappears from the...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country Device Apple Watch 7 with Cellular   My Question or Issue I can only see my full spotify library of 200 albums when my watch is connected to my iPhone over bl...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution If i like a song it would be nice if it would show the heart in all lists

sometimes when i like a song and i look at the artist it is only liked in that playlist and like not in their top 10 and it's annoying if u look at the artist again u don't know if u have already added the song and if u are wrong u add the same song ...

• Visitor
  • sometimes when i like a song and i look at the artist it is only liked in that playlist and like not in their top 10 and it's annoying if u look at the artist again u don't know if u have already add...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Other] Never listen to artist again

There should be an option to never listen to an Artist ever again, in none of your playlists. Be it wether self created ones or automatically generated ones. Not in Mix of the day, not in Discover, not in Radio or anything else. Just never listen to ...

• Visitor
  • There should be an option to never listen to an Artist ever again, in none of your playlists. Be it wether self created ones or automatically generated ones. Not in Mix of the day, not in Discover, n...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 13 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 13 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify no me permite compartir playlists privadas

PlanPremiumPaísArgentina Buenos días,Desde ayer que Spotify no me permite compartir playlists que las tengo como privadas. Antes las podía compartir tranquilamente, y mis amigos podían acceder luego.A partir de ayer, no sólo no me las deja compartir,...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium País Argentina   Buenos días, Desde ayer que Spotify no me permite compartir playlists que las tengo como privadas. Antes las podía compartir tranquilamente, y mis amigos podí...
  • Yordan
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Discover weekly changing midweek

Family Plan?PremiumUSAiPhone XiOS 14.7.1 I was really enjoying my Discover Weekly playlist this week- so much so that I sent it to multiple people to listen to this morning. When I went to listen again today (Friday) the music had all changed. I’m re...

• Family Plan? Premium USA iPhone X iOS 14.7.1   I was really enjoying my Discover Weekly playlist this week- so much so that I sent it to multiple people to listen to this morning. Whe...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Playlists with podcast episodes do not work like an actual playlist anymore

PlanPremiumCountryThe NetherlandsDeviceiPhone / iPadOperating SystemiOS 15.2 / 15.3 My Question or IssueSince last weekend my playlists containing several short podcast episodes do not play like a actual playlist anymore. The automatically stop after...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country The Netherlands Device iPhone / iPad Operating System iOS 15.2 / 15.3   My Question or Issue Since last weekend my playlists containing several short podcast episo...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't play songs from multiple artists but the songs aren't greyed out

PlanFreeCountryItalyDevice(iPhone 11, PC)Operating System(iOS 15, Windows 10) My Question or IssueHi, I've been having this problem for so long...basically I can't play any songs from multiple artists: Nirvana, Arctic Monkeys, my **bleep** valentine ...

• Plan Free Country Italy Device (iPhone 11, PC) Operating System (iOS 15, Windows 10)   My Question or Issue Hi, I've been having this problem for so long...basically I can't play any s...
  • Kiril
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Red 1 Notification on My Library

Plan PLANPremium PlanCountry USA Device(iPhone SOperating System(iOS 14 My Question or IssueI see a red number 1 next to My Library in the spotify app. Is this a notification? When I click, it takes me to my profile, but I can't manipulate any settin...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan PLAN Premium Plan Country USA   Device (iPhone S Operating System (iOS 14   My Question or Issue I see a red number 1 next to My Library in the spotify app. Is this a...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • labels
    Notifications
    Tags
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My playlist says it has more songs than it actually does

PremiumUSAiphone 6ios I have a playlist that says it has a lot more songs than it actually does. I add songs from podcasts sometimes and when they get removed by spotify, they get removed from my playlist but the number of songs still stay the same. ...

• Gig Goer
  •   Premium USA iphone 6 ios   I have a playlist that says it has a lot more songs than it actually does. I add songs from podcasts sometimes and when they get removed by spotify, they ...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution discover more music by getting suggestions related to specific songs and playlists

Utility to discover more music where you can make a playlist with fixed songs (e.g 15 songs) and every second song (then 30 songs) will be a ‘discover song’ related the the previous song, and the discover songs change every week or so, for the ones o...

• Utility to discover more music where you can make a playlist with fixed songs (e.g 15 songs) and every second song (then 30 songs)  will be a ‘discover song’ related the the previous song, and t...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Maybe a good thing, or almost useful

I think, that, maybe a "Search a song in a playlist" or/and "check the position of the song in the playlist you are listeng to it"

• Visitor
  • I think, that, maybe a "Search a song in a playlist" or/and "check the position of the song in the playlist you are listeng to it"   
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Lyrics in UK

I know that lyrics have been released to countries such as the US, India and 20 or so other countries. But why isn't the UK on the list of supported countries? Its really annoying having to use a separate app such as MusixMatch (Although it works, it...

• Regular
  • I know that lyrics have been released to countries such as the US, India and 20 or so other countries. But why isn't the UK on the list of supported countries? Its really annoying having to use a sep...
  • OwenGardiner
  • Regular
  • 10 replies
  • 3 likes
  • App & Features
  • 10 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution On repeat not updating correctly

PlanPremiumCountryIndia DeviceOneplus Nord, Lenovo Ideapad 310Operating SystemAndroid 11, Windows 10 My Question or IssueSince the last month the top 10 songs on my "On Repeat" Playlist have not been updating. I have been listening to other songs and...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country India   Device Oneplus Nord, Lenovo Ideapad 310 Operating System Android 11, Windows 10   My Question or Issue Since the last month the top 10 songs on my "O...
  • Rob19Pim
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes