Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Your Sound Capsule: Following your listening stats

You probably already know Spotify launches every year, Spotify Wrapped, which is a rewind of your listening stats. It presents each user their listening stats for that year, including the most listened-to artists and songs, for example. It's really l...

IMG_6759.jpg IMG_6760.jpg IMG_6761.jpg IMG_6764.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • JohnHowlett
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 61 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 61 likes

Watch and Listen: Introducing music videos on Spotify

Spotify knows that the listening experience is a way to connect artists with fans on many levels. But what if we could enhance these connections with a different perspective? With this in mind, Spotify is introducing a new and powerful way to listen ...

IMG_6446.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Joggerwithoutmusic
  • Casual Listener
  • 44 replies
  • 28 likes
  • 44 replies
  • 28 likes

Spotify Takes Listening With Friends to Another Level with Jam

Spotify is introducing a more fun, intuitive, and collaborative social listening experience with Jam. Whether you’re together or apart, joining a Jam with your loved ones is now simpler than ever by tapping phones, scanning a QR code, or sharing a li...

Community Blog Post.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Okiedokiedorkie
  • Casual Listener
  • 62 replies
  • 48 likes
  • Connect
    JAM
  • 62 replies
  • 48 likes

a missing album in israeli spotify

Plan: PremiumCountry: IsraelAndroidMy Question or Issue is, I was wondering why Ariana Grande's My Everything album isn't available on Israel spotify? and when will it be available? all of her albums are available to listening.

• Regular
  • Plan: Premium Country: Israel Android My Question or Issue is, I was wondering why Ariana Grande's My Everything album isn't available on Israel spotify? and when will it be available? a...
  • Guyb2018
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution Recommended glitch - always the same

PlanPremiumCountryPoland DevicePCOperating SystemWindows 7 My Question or IssueMy recommended tab is always the same, I cannot refresh it because Spotify shows always the same songs but in a different order.

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Poland   Device PC Operating System Windows 7   My Question or Issue My recommended tab is always the same, I cannot refresh it because Spotify shows always ...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My account doesn't have all the features that are available to everyone

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDeviceAny mobile device My Question or IssueHello. I have a problem.My account doesn't have all the features that are available to everyone.The "Recently played" tab has no grouping into playlists, albots, artists, etc.;The "...

• Plan Premium Country Germany Device Any mobile device   My Question or Issue Hello. I have a problem. My account doesn't have all the features that are available to everyone. The "...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Local files not showing up on Mac

I followed the steps in this guide to get my Crosby, Stills & Nash content I downloaded from Apple Music to show up in my Spotify library and when I try to gert Local Files to show up on the sidebar in Spotify it doesn't. When I try to go to advanced...

• Casual Listener
  • I followed the steps in this guide to get my Crosby, Stills & Nash content I downloaded from Apple Music to show up in my Spotify library and when I try to gert Local Files to show up on the side...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [All Platforms][Subscription] Ads on Daily Drive

I enjoy the new Daily Drive feature on my Spotify Premium, but why am I getting ads when one of the big reasons for getting Premium was to go ad-free. Really annoying!!Also, the churn rate of tunes is slow, and while all my tunes are banging, one or ...

• Music Fan
  • I enjoy the new Daily Drive feature on my Spotify Premium, but why am I getting ads when one of the big reasons for getting Premium was to go ad-free. Really annoying!! Also, the churn rate of tunes...
  • Marcel_Sp
  • Visitor
  • 14 replies
  • 9 likes
  • All Platforms
    Subscription
  • 14 replies
  • 9 likes

Superuser Contribution Songs do not play if clicked if after last smart shuffle song

PlanPremiumCountryUsaDevice(iPhone Xs maxOperating SystemiOS 15.4.1 (is latest) My Question or IssueI have a playlist with around 600 songs. If I click smart shuffle, a bunch of new songs are added (the replacement to “enhance”). If I scroll down pas...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Usa Device (iPhone Xs max Operating System iOS 15.4.1 (is latest)   My Question or Issue I have a playlist with around 600 songs. If I click smart shuffle, a bunch...
  • eschurma
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Some playlists missing i.e. disappeared

PlanPremiumCountrySouth Africa DeviceiPhone 13 ProOperating SystemiOS 15.4.1 Spotify version8.7.26 My Question or IssueSome of my playlists disappeared. I can not restore them using "Recover playlists" in the account menu.Please help. This is very fr...

• Regular
  •   Plan Premium Country South Africa   Device iPhone 13 Pro Operating System iOS 15.4.1   Spotify version 8.7.26   My Question or Issue Some of my playlists disappea...
  • Eni
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How i can listen my songs normally

Songs don’t play either random or favorite help and yes I have the last update

• Casual Listener
  • Songs don’t play either random or favorite help and yes I have the last update
  • CarlosE
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

All content by CSNY is missing as of 4/7/2022

I've seen other posts and solution was posted as a technical issue that was fixed. It is not fixed for CNSYPlanPremiumCountryUSDevicePCOperating SystemWindows 11My Question or IssueAll content by CSNY is missing as of 4/7/2022. I've seen other posts ...

• Music Fan
  • I've seen other posts and solution was posted as a technical issue that was fixed.  It is not fixed for CNSY Plan Premium Country US Device PC Operating System Windows 11 My Question or...
  • Taylith
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Albums
    Playlists
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Need assistance from someone with a pc

Hey there, A while back my spotify account was taken over by someone and during that period they liked over 5000 songs that has essentially ruined the algorithm for me. Spotify claims they cannot undue this and since I only have android device I woul...

• Visitor
  • Hey there,    A while back my spotify account was taken over by someone and during that period they liked over 5000 songs that has essentially ruined the algorithm for me.    ...
  • CarlosE
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution why do i get the message Remove from downloads You wont be able to play this offline

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Duplicate songs played in the wrong order

This issue applies to all my devices and it's a big issue for me. I have a huge playlist with my old albums but some have duplicate songs due to circumstances where I own one artist's album/one of my burned CDs and their compilation album. For exampl...

• Casual Listener
  • This issue applies to all my devices and it's a big issue for me.   I have a huge playlist with my old albums but some have duplicate songs due to circumstances where I own one artist's album/...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Liked Songs not working

PlanFreeCountrySpainDeviceRedmi 9TOperating System Miui 12.5.7 My Question or Issue Well so, since I updated to MIUI 12.5, Spotify isn't working as intended in my phone. Liked songs playlist show as like there are no songs in it, but even if I go to ...

• ...ntended in my phone. Liked songs playlist show as like there are no songs in it, but even if I go to my library, it shows like there are no playlist in there. Other personal and public playlist work (s...
  • Kiril
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution how can i get my collaborative playlists to be collaborative again?

i recently made my collaborative playlists non collaborative because bots kept adding songs. however, i tried to change this to collaborative again and now it says invite collaborators, and i don’t think my friends can still add to the playlist or ar...

• i recently made my collaborative playlists non collaborative because bots kept adding songs. however, i tried to change this to collaborative again and now it says invite collaborators, and i don’t t...
  • jeanymurphie
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution cuando escucho música algunas partes de la canción se censuran

cuando pongo una canción por ejemplo Did it again de lil tecca en algunas partes que dice nigga, fuckin, se censuran y no puedo escuchar la cancion bien

• Visitor
  • cuando pongo una canción por ejemplo Did it again de lil tecca en algunas partes que dice nigga, fuckin, se censuran y no puedo escuchar la cancion bien
  • Kiril
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How do I add a local album to my Spotify library?

The album "All Day" by Girl Talk is not on Spotify. I want to add the album to my Spotify library, and I have the files on my computer. But when I add the songs to Local Files, there is no way to add the album to my library. All of the songs are mixe...

• Casual Listener
  • The album "All Day" by Girl Talk is not on Spotify. I want to add the album to my Spotify library, and I have the files on my computer. But when I add the songs to Local Files, there is no way to add...
  • rbits
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Logged into premium with wrong email & I've lost my playlists???

I just went premium but entered a different email to the email I was using & now all my playlists have disappeared?

• Visitor
  • I just went premium but entered a different email to the email I was using & now all my playlists have disappeared?
  • AndresM
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Songs I have 'liked' are 'unliked' by itself over a period of time

If I 'like' a certain song, after some time I see that the 'like' has been removed. Don't know why it keeps happening. Not limited to a single artist, keeps happening for different artists

• Visitor
  • If I 'like' a certain song, after some time I see that the 'like' has been removed. Don't know why it keeps happening. Not limited to a single artist, keeps happening for different artists
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Local Files are not in my library anymore. How do I fix this?

I like to download songs from YouTube to listen to them if they aren't on Spotify. I used to do this up until today and I check my library and my Local Files are completely gone, why?

• Visitor
  • I like to download songs from YouTube to listen to them if they aren't on Spotify. I used to do this up until today and I check my library and my Local Files are completely gone, why?
  • AndresM
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes