Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Liked songs playlist not syncing between desktop and android clients.

Liked songs playlist not syncing between desktop and android clients.

Plan

Premium

Country

USA

Device

Mobile and Windows

Operating System

Android, Windows 10

My Question or Issue

HI, several times now I have run into an issue that was posted about many many years ago and yet still continues to be happening.

Why is it when I like a song from my desktop (thus adding it to my Liked playlist) they are not syncing immediately across all my devices? Sometimes still failing to sync even after days/weeks and through app cache clears and even a full reinstall.

It is ultra frustrating to be tagging songs I like from my desktop for later listening only to discover that when I load up the mobile app NONE OF THE SONGS I ADDED ARE THERE, and because history is not shared across devices unless I remember exactly what all those songs were called I am SOL.

I understand how huge back-end services can take time to propagate data, but this is just ridiculous and I am considering looking for an alternate service because of it. Please fix this long standing issue, thanks.

1 Reply

Hey @FontPeg,

Thank you for your post. We're sorry to hear that you're experiencing this. 

We currently have an ongoing issue about this. You can follow the steps in there to try and solve this and if the issue persists you can leave a +VOTE and Subscribe to the thread for any updates.

We hope this information was helpful. We're always one reply away if you need us. We're happy to help.

Cheers!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Suggested posts