Premium (Duo)

Country

France

Device

PC

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

On the Windows 10 desktop app, only my most 74 most recently liked songs and 1 more (483rd) appear in the Liked Titles playlist and are drawn from when shuffling. On a browser and on MacOS, all 1498 songs do appear (though the thousands digit of the song index is cropped) and play.

If I try starting the playlist on the desktop app from further down on another device, nothing happens either.

I just reinstalled (1.1.46.916.g416cacf1), but nothing changed.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @Khaur,

Welcome to the Community 🙂 

Have you already tried to perform a clean reinstall on your PC? This is different than simply reinstalling and can be helpful for clearing the app's cache, which might be causing the issue.

We'd also recommend downloading the app from the Microsoft store instead of our website.

Also, could you confirm if this still happens when you use your account on a mobile device? Does this issue only occur when you play these songs in shuffle?

Keep us posted. We'll be on the lookout for your reply. 

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi @Khaur,

Welcome to the Community 🙂 

Have you already tried to perform a clean reinstall on your PC? This is different than simply reinstalling and can be helpful for clearing the app's cache, which might be causing the issue.

We'd also recommend downloading the app from the Microsoft store instead of our website.

Also, could you confirm if this still happens when you use your account on a mobile device? Does this issue only occur when you play these songs in shuffle?

Keep us posted. We'll be on the lookout for your reply. 

ElenaModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hello,
Performing a clean reinstall from the Microsoft Store worked. I haven't had the chance to try on mobile, but the issue wasn't only on shuffle: most of the tracks outright didn't appear in Liked Songs, so they couldn't be played out of shuffle either. Playback stopped when the last listed song ended.

Hey there @Khaur,

Thank you for your reply and confirmation.

We're really glad to hear that everything works as it should for you again 🙂

If you have any questions we're always one reply away.

Cheers!

JeremyModerator
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Suggested posts