Premium

Country

UK

Device

Iphone 11 Pro Max

Operating System

iOS 17.2.1

My Question or Issue

It started around last week where i had download some songs onto a mp3 file on my pc and added them to my local files, i had been doing this for the past year so there were no abrupt issues but randomly when my pc was turned off and i had gone out with my phone my local files were greyed out and i couldnt play them but the had the green downloaded sign and also they were in my local files folder on my phone but the problem was that there were duplicates from the files, on without spaces and ones with and it is just really annoying as i cant play any of my favourite songs unless i am on my pc and it wont sync fully to my phone

2 Replies

i have also soft reset my app, deleted the files and redownload them but nothing works

Hey @Sickle245,

Welcome and thank you for reaching out to the Community. 

We`re sorry to hear you've encountered this issue. Since you can still access these files from you Computer, the issue must be localized to your phone. You mentioned that the soft reset did not help,  and as we cannot reliably reproduce the circumstances that lead to this issue we would recommend performing a clean reinstall of the app by following the steps.

If by chance the sync is not working take a look at this article and walk through the steps to troubleshoot the connection itself.

We hope this helped. Don't hesitate to give us a shout if there's anything else 

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts