NEXT STEP

Made for You playlist all missing

Made for You playlist all missing

Plan

Premium

Country

Australia

My Question or Issue

Recently all my Made For You playlist (daily mix, discover weekly, release radar, etc) have gone missing? It's not device problem as all 3 of my devices, windows, android and iOS, have the same issues.

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling but that didn't help. 

I've also tried searching it and checking my library. It's not there either. 

Anybody know why they would have disappeared and how to find it again?

Cheers

21 Replies

Hi @MafeG,

Thanks for answering.

The point where this thread evolved to, was that some playlists weren't available on the home screen.

As you can see in my previously posted screenshot, there is some room for improvement:

- There's no easy way to navigate to the 'Made for you' page. The easiest solution would be to add a 'See all' link, which would be consistent with all other sections on the home screen.

- There's empty room near the displayed playlists, why not list other 'made for you' playlists?
- I've never listened to the family mix. If a choice has to be made which playlists to show, don't show the ones I never listen to 🙂

Having to navigate to search -> Made for You DOES show all playlists, including Release Rader.

I only learned this by searching this community forum.

It's not the end of the world, but it's counter intuitive and not great UX in my opinion.

Have a great day!

Hey again @kly86,

Thank you for your swift reply and sharing those insights. 

Certainly there is always room for improvement, and that's why Spotify is always testing new features and UX designs. 

There's a live idea which suggest the possibility to customize the start screen. If you think this resonates with what you'd like to see, leave your Vote+ there. It’s also worth knowing that the higher the number of votes an idea gets, the more likely it is for the idea to be implemented. 

We always take new ideas and feedback into consideration to improve the app. Here you can read more on how ideas work.

Let us know if you have any questions. 

MafeGModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts