Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Your Sound Capsule: Following your listening stats

You probably already know Spotify launches every year, Spotify Wrapped, which is a rewind of your listening stats. It presents each user their listening stats for that year, including the most listened-to artists and podcasts, for example. It's reall...

IMG_6759.jpg IMG_6760.jpg IMG_6761.jpg IMG_6764.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • kyanna
  • Casual Listener
  • 15 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 23 likes

Watch and Listen: Introducing music videos on Spotify

Spotify knows that the listening experience is a way to connect artists with fans on many levels. But what if we could enhance these connections with a different perspective? With this in mind, Spotify is introducing a new and powerful way to listen ...

IMG_6446.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • imizzyirl
  • Casual Listener
  • 19 replies
  • 20 likes
  • 19 replies
  • 20 likes

Spotify Takes Listening With Friends to Another Level with Jam

Spotify is introducing a more fun, intuitive, and collaborative social listening experience with Jam. Whether you’re together or apart, joining a Jam with your loved ones is now simpler than ever by tapping phones, scanning a QR code, or sharing a li...

Community Blog Post.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • PasinduRanawaka
  • Visitor
  • 57 replies
  • 48 likes
  • Connect
    JAM
  • 57 replies
  • 48 likes

Superuser Contribution iOS Playback Stopping

PLANPremiumCountryUSADeviceiPhone 11Operating SystemiOS 14.6 - Spotify 8.6.48 My Question or IssueWhen I am listening to my liked songs, all are downloaded, about half the songs will stop playing between the 9 and15 second mark and then will not cont...

• PLAN Premium Country USA Device iPhone 11 Operating System iOS 14.6 - Spotify 8.6.48   My Question or Issue When I am listening to my liked songs, all are downloaded, about half the so...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify tries to index local files even with setting off

PlanFree/PremiumCountry DeviceDesktopOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueThis was first reported in 2017, and it is marked as solved but it is not.Once you activated to index/search local files, you are stuck with it. Disabling it will not...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device Desktop Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue This was first reported in 2017, and it is marked as solved but it is not. Once you ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Liked Songs Won't Play on PS5

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevicePS5 My liked songs will not play on my PS5. They won't play if I shuffle them, try to play a song individually, start playing them on my phone and then pair to my PS5, etc. I have unlinked and relinked my account, delete ap...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country USA Device PS5   My liked songs will not play on my PS5. They won't play if I shuffle them, try to play a song individually, start playing them on my phone an...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Liked Songs Playlist
    PS5
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

order playlist names

Please add a feature to order playlist names. It's difficult to find a playlist when you have a considerable number of saved ones.

• Visitor
  • Please add a feature to order playlist names. It's difficult to find a playlist when you have a considerable number of saved ones.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Add Hearts (Likes) to Songs on Spotify that are in your Local Library

PlanPremiumCountryKenyaDeviceSamsung A50/Lenovo V330Operating SystemAndroid 10/Windows 10My Question or IssueHey,I wanted to ask if it's possible to add likes to all my songs from my local library that are on Spotify itself so I can download them dir...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Kenya Device Samsung A50/Lenovo V330 Operating System Android 10/Windows 10 My Question or Issue Hey, I wanted to ask if it's possible to add likes to all my songs from...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Android][Playlists] Playlists made for me

I would like Spotify to stop making playlists that include artists but I do not like. Not only that but it seems like 90% of the playlists introduce themselves with Queen, The Beatles, Elton John.As a premium member I'm so tired of those 3 artists . ...

• I would like Spotify to stop making playlists that include artists but I do not like.  Not only that but it seems like 90% of the playlists introduce themselves with Queen, The Beatles, Elton Jo...
  • Ticklewick
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Android
    Playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Managing artists with new albums

How can I have artist saved somewhere while also having all tracks downloaded for offline use (which will auto-include all new future releases)? For now there is two ways I found so far which is not solving what I'm looking for:1. "Your library/artis...

• Music Fan
  • How can I have artist saved somewhere while also having all tracks downloaded for offline use (which will auto-include all new future releases)?   For now there is two ways I found so far whic...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Search in Playlist Only Plays Searched Songs

PlanPremiumCountryUS DeviceDesktopOperating SystemWindows 10 and Arch Linux My Question or IssueWhenever I search for a song in a playlist and play the song, the only songs that show up in queue are the songs that came up under the search. For exampl...

• Plan Premium Country US   Device Desktop Operating System Windows 10 and Arch Linux   My Question or Issue Whenever I search for a song in a playlist and play the song, the only ...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

(Windows - iOS) I can't see who has added a song in a collaborative playlist

The username column is not displayed anymore in the playlist.The application is updated on both device.On my Android smartphone I don't have the issue.Thank you for your help.

• The username column is not displayed anymore in the playlist. The application is updated on both device. On my Android smartphone I don't have the issue. Thank you for your help.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

shuffle disabled!!!

Why is the shuffle option missing from my playlists? Help!!! I am a premium subscriber.

• Casual Listener
  • Why is the shuffle option missing from my playlists? Help!!! I am a premium subscriber.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Discussion
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

"Now Playing" doesn't display current song and prevents you from stopping play as well

The now playing function keeps freezing on a random song and then I am unable to see what is playing, unable to play/pause a song. I've tried updating, uninstalling/reinstalling, logging out and back in, nothing works.

• Visitor
  • The now playing function keeps freezing on a random song and then I am unable to see what is playing,  unable to play/pause a song.   I've tried updating, uninstalling/reinstalling, loggi...
  • MauriceMV
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Syncing macos and ios app playlist organization

All - Listen to spotify on macos app and ios app. After a couple of years I finally spent a lot of time cleaning up all my misc. playlists and got them into folders. I am not able to see any of that carrying over to my ios app. I tried turning both a...

• All -    Listen to spotify on macos app and ios app. After a couple of years I finally spent a lot of time cleaning up all my misc. playlists and got them into folders.    I a...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant unprivate playlists or make them private

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDeviceDesktop ComputerOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI cant unprivate or private playlists, and no its not a collaborative playlist it wont give me the option to unprivate playlists that I made private in the p...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country Canada Device Desktop Computer Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I cant unprivate or private playlists, and no its not a collaborative pla...
  • sarahfelldown
  • Gig Goer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

--

[fixed, nevermind]

• [fixed, nevermind]
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Fixed
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Saved weekly discovery songs missing

Premium, Estonia Device agnostic, linked to my account/library IssueI had a great weekly discovery playlist a few weeks ago. I created a new playlist and added all the songs from the weekly discovery playlist to that list. The songs were in that list...

• Casual Listener
  • Premium, Estonia   Device agnostic, linked to my account/library   Issue I had a great weekly discovery playlist a few weeks ago. I created a new playlist and added all the songs from ...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! podcast recomendation

is there anyway you can change the podcasts you’re recommended? I only listen to one podcast consistently and have been wanting to venture out but the only ones i’m recommend are “podcasts for views fans” and i need david dobrik and his gang out of m...

• is there anyway you can change the podcasts you’re recommended? I only listen to one podcast consistently and have been wanting to venture out but the only ones i’m recommend are “podcasts for views ...
  • Bella_K
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't Delete Playlist!

I am trying to delete two playlists COMPLETELY - not just from my library, but I'm trying to get rid of its existence. I've hit the three dots and selected "delete", and they've disappeared from my library tab/sidebar. However, they still appear on m...

• Regular
  • I am trying to delete two playlists COMPLETELY - not just from my library, but I'm trying to get rid of its existence.   I've hit the three dots and selected "delete", and they've disappeared ...
  • Bella_K
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist thumbnails on profile are messed up.

PlanPremiumCountryMexicoDeviceiMacOperating SystemmacOS 10.15.7 My Question or IssueSo this week I started noticing that some of my playlists have wrong thumbnails assigned to them. Usually the album cover art of the first four tracks on a playlist w...

Screen Shot 2021-03-03 at 17.53.53.png Screen Shot 2021-03-03 at 17.53.40.png
  • Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Mexico Device iMac Operating System macOS 10.15.7   My Question or Issue So this week I started noticing that some of my playlists have wrong thumbnails assigned t...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Please help me

I am a premium user since more than ten years.My problem is that it is constantly getting more and more difficult to use your GUI. I am not interested in any of your playlists or radios or other suggestions. I just want to be able to do my searches, ...

• I am a premium user since more than ten years. My problem is that it is constantly getting more and more difficult to use your GUI. I am not interested in any of your playlists or radios or other su...
  • Julian
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution lyrics

why are the lyrics on my spotify not there?

• Casual Listener
  • why are the lyrics on my spotify not there?
  • Julian
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes