Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Your Sound Capsule: Following your listening stats

You probably already know Spotify launches every year, Spotify Wrapped, which is a rewind of your listening stats. It presents each user their listening stats for that year, including the most listened-to artists and songs, for example. It's really l...

IMG_6759.jpg IMG_6760.jpg IMG_6761.jpg IMG_6764.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • JohnHowlett
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 61 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 61 likes

Watch and Listen: Introducing music videos on Spotify

Spotify knows that the listening experience is a way to connect artists with fans on many levels. But what if we could enhance these connections with a different perspective? With this in mind, Spotify is introducing a new and powerful way to listen ...

IMG_6446.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Joggerwithoutmusic
  • Casual Listener
  • 44 replies
  • 28 likes
  • 44 replies
  • 28 likes

Spotify Takes Listening With Friends to Another Level with Jam

Spotify is introducing a more fun, intuitive, and collaborative social listening experience with Jam. Whether you’re together or apart, joining a Jam with your loved ones is now simpler than ever by tapping phones, scanning a QR code, or sharing a li...

Community Blog Post.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Okiedokiedorkie
  • Casual Listener
  • 62 replies
  • 48 likes
  • Connect
    JAM
  • 62 replies
  • 48 likes

Superuser Contribution Replay in spotify doesn't work

Hello, world! Help me please with this problem: replay in spotify ( I ain't sure that it's called "replay") start work only if I tap on that twice (and get a "1" above arrow). If I don't get this "1", then next song start play (but I wanna listen las...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, world! Help me please with this problem: replay in spotify ( I ain't sure that it's called "replay") start work only if I tap on that twice (and get a "1" above arrow). If I don't get this "1"...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Local Files Assorting to Artist

So lately, I've been neatly sorting my Spotify local files to have the correct name, cover art and artist. I do this by using a third-party application ( Mp3tag ) However, I've come to notice that Spotify keeps assorting my songs to the artist that I...

• So lately, I've been neatly sorting my Spotify local files to have the correct name, cover art and artist. I do this by using a third-party application ( Mp3tag ) However, I've come to notice that Sp...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • local files
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Daily Mix/Discover Playlists

PlanPremiumCountryRo Device(iPhone 6S, Windows 10) My Question or IssueHello there! I have a request onto the daily mix/discover weekly playlists. Please add a remove song function on both windows app/browser. There is a hide song function on the mob...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Ro   Device (iPhone 6S, Windows 10)     My Question or Issue Hello there! I have a request onto the daily mix/discover weekly playlists. Please add a...
  • CarlosE
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist Description, Title, and Picture Always Deleted

Hello.I am writing here because I don't know where else to complain. I have emailed you after the removal, mentioned on Twitter for numerous times, yet no further action received. I don't think my email even got read by the team as the problems alway...

lUYUefI2s8.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Hello. I am writing here because I don't know where else to complain. I have emailed you after the removal, mentioned on Twitter for numerous times, yet no further action received. I don't think my ...
  • adli_hm
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • complaint
    Removal
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Artist mix not showing up unless searched for

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDevice(Samsung A71) My Question or IssueThe title pretty much explains it. When I goto the "made for you" menu in the search section I don't get all the mixes that were made for me, yet when I search for the mixes they are the...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Canada Device (Samsung A71)   My Question or Issue The title pretty much explains it. When I goto the "made for you" menu in the search section I don't get all the m...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Playlists] Introduce the possibility to filter the songs in the favorite songs list

Please introduce a filter to filter the songs in the favorite songs list (e.g. by artist or genre). I have about 1000 favorite songs from classic to rock and would find it cool to be able to filter by genre, for example, depending on my mood.

• Visitor
  • Please introduce a filter to filter the songs in the favorite songs list (e.g. by artist or genre). I have about 1000 favorite songs from classic to rock and would find it cool to be able to filter b...
  • Xenia
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Recently Played Artists Don't Update on Profile Load

Plan: PremiumCountry: United States The Recently Played Artists doesn't appear to update on profile load anymore. The only way I've been able to get it to update is by clearing my cache and reloading the app, which forces it to get the profile in its...

• Regular
  • Plan: Premium Country: United States    The Recently Played Artists doesn't appear to update on profile load anymore. The only way I've been able to get it to update is by clea...
  • Derp32
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Blank Screen on MAC OS 10.6.8

Recently my screen only shows a blank black screen. I can't see my albums or artist anymore. I can't play radio stations. All I can play is my Songs list and I CAN see those. I can't add or search for artist. I understand that things get old, but com...

• Regular
  • Recently my screen only shows a blank black screen. I can't see my albums or artist anymore. I can't play radio stations. All I can play is my Songs list and I CAN see those. I can't add or search fo...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How can you keep the order of the albums in a playlist?

Sometimes the order of the albums in a playlist is important. If I create the playlist on my laptop in a specific order and I want to listen to it on my smartphone in that order, I can't because the albums suddenly appear in alphabetical order. How c...

• Casual Listener
  • Sometimes the order of the albums in a playlist is important. If I create the playlist on my laptop in a specific order and I want to listen to it on my smartphone in that order, I can't because the ...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution spotyfy stops my lists and play other content

PlanPremium Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or Issue I've a problem with my lists. Everything used to work ok, but today I start a list (it makes no difference if shuffle is active or not), and when the first sond ends spotify stops playing so...

• Plan Premium   Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue  I've a problem with my lists. Everything used to work ok, but today I start a list (it makes no difference if ...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution New interface is tr4sh

 This new bloated single item per line is completely useless

Screenshot_20211025-173727_Spotify.jpg
  •  This new bloated single item per line is completely useless
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [Desktop][Playlists] Why did the album covers disappear from playlists view?

There was an update to the Spotify computer app. Before I could view playlists and see the album cover for every song in it (and not just the first 4 that spotify makes as the playlist picture). This helped me, a more visual person, quickly scan and ...

• Visitor
  • There was an update to the Spotify computer app. Before I could view playlists and see the album cover for every song in it (and not just the first 4 that spotify makes as the playlist picture). This...
  • Paulgi
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Desktop
    Playlists
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution about the same tracks on the radio playlist

PlanPremiumCountryRussiaDevice(all)Operating System(all.) My Question or Issuewhen I turn on the radio on the playlist, then I have about the same mix, although I listen to quite a variety of music here are two screenshots showing the radio mix and o...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Russia Device (all) Operating System (all.)   My Question or Issue when I turn on the radio on the playlist, then I have about the same mix, although I listen to q...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! spotify wrapped 2020 playlist not showing up in uniquely yours

hey so i can't find my spotify wrapped 2020 playlist, i know it was there when the 2020 wrapped initially released, but now it's not in the uniquely yours section. please help my device is a late 2020 macbook air, my plan is free, i live in the u.s.a...

screenshot.png
  • Casual Listener
  • hey so i can't find my spotify wrapped 2020 playlist, i know it was there when the 2020 wrapped initially released, but now it's not in the uniquely yours section. please help 😞   my device i...
  • danganronpahater
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

[Desktop][Playlists] Modify "Popular by listeners"

About a year ago I listened to a podcast called "Sleep with me" and now for more than a year, I continue to see at the top of Spotify "Popular for listeners to: Sleep with me". How do I get rid of this? Original in DutchIk heb een jaar geleden geluis...

• Regular
  • About a year ago I listened to a podcast called "Sleep with me" and now for more than a year, I continue to see at the top of Spotify "Popular for listeners to: Sleep with me". How do I get rid of th...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Playlists
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Empty library

I have at least a dozen playlists but they don't show up in my library, I have to look for them everywhere. I've seriously tried everything but no... I have a new phone, I don't know if this is the reason but what can I do ? I've logged out multiple ...

WhatsApp Image 2021-10-23 at 11.06.51.jpeg
  • Casual Listener
  • I have at least a dozen playlists but they don't show up in my library, I have to look for them everywhere. I've seriously tried everything but no... I have a new phone, I don't know if this is the r...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Missing and broken Playlists

PlanPremiumMy Question or Issue Hi, I recently created 5 playlists for my upcoming Halloween-party. It took me 2 days to sort all my music into these playlists. Now all of the sudden the playlists are broken. Some of them have no name, others have no...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium My Question or Issue   Hi,   I recently created 5 playlists  for my upcoming Halloween-party. It took me 2 days to sort all my music into these playlists. Now all of...
  • CarlosE
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why is this album pinned on my home page?

Hi, I listened to the Medic Droid album “what’s your medium” once a few months ago and ever since it has stayed pinned at the top of my Home Screen as attached. The album is only available in the US, where I listened, but now I’m in the uk where the ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I listened to the Medic Droid album “what’s your medium” once a few months ago and ever since it has stayed pinned at the top of my Home Screen as attached.  The album is only av...
  • CarlosE
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How to remove Suggest Songs from the (Add to Playlist)?

For months now the suggested songs to add to a custom playlist of mine have been the same stale songs for months now. I've hit refresh probably 10 times and I don't want to add a single one of the song suggestions.Why is there not a way to remove a s...

Screenshot 2021-10-23 155205.png
  • Gig Goer
  • For months now the suggested songs to add to a custom playlist of mine have been the same stale songs for months now.  I've hit refresh probably 10 times and I don't want to add a single one of ...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • add songs
    suggest songs
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Shuffle not working, broken, bugged

PlanPremiumCountryPhilippinesDevice(Oneplus 8T, PS4)Operating System(Oxygen OS 11.0.10.10, PS4 Version 9.00, Windows 10, ) My Question or Issue Changed and edited a lot in this post: Shuffler is bugged and really likes to play a certain amount of son...

Screenshot 2021-10-06 053209.png 1123.png
  • Casual Listener
  • ...bsp; My PC Information ⦁ Device ID Is it safe to disclose this in a public forum? or do you even need it. ⦁ Product ID Also this ⦁ System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor ⦁ Edition W...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes