Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Your Sound Capsule: Following your listening stats

You probably already know Spotify launches every year, Spotify Wrapped, which is a rewind of your listening stats. It presents each user their listening stats for that year, including the most listened-to artists and songs, for example. It's really l...

IMG_6759.jpg IMG_6760.jpg IMG_6761.jpg IMG_6764.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Not applicable
  • 68 replies
  • 71 likes
  • 68 replies
  • 71 likes

Watch and Listen: Introducing music videos on Spotify

Spotify knows that the listening experience is a way to connect artists with fans on many levels. But what if we could enhance these connections with a different perspective? With this in mind, Spotify is introducing a new and powerful way to listen ...

IMG_6446.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • JanneJeremias
  • Casual Listener
  • 85 replies
  • 34 likes
  • 85 replies
  • 34 likes

Spotify Takes Listening With Friends to Another Level with Jam

Spotify is introducing a more fun, intuitive, and collaborative social listening experience with Jam. Whether you’re together or apart, joining a Jam with your loved ones is now simpler than ever by tapping phones, scanning a QR code, or sharing a li...

Community Blog Post.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Kenny142
  • Visitor
  • 63 replies
  • 49 likes
  • Connect
    JAM
  • 63 replies
  • 49 likes

Superuser Contribution Local Files Language Bug

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI think I stumbled apon a bug with local file paths. On Windows 10 when you try to include local files from the the music library in the users directory, the path gets included a...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country Germany Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I think I stumbled apon a bug with local file paths. On Windows 10 when you try to include local f...
  • Eni
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Someone deleted songs in an open playlist I made with friends for promotional purposes

Dear employee, This playlist took more than 3/4 years to create and had 1500 songs in it. We made it with a couple of friends but just now (2 hours ago) someone deleted almost everysong and put a lot of other songs in it. The playlist was from the us...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear employee,   This playlist took more than 3/4 years to create and had 1500 songs in it. We made it with a couple of friends but just now (2 hours ago) someone deleted almost everysong and ...
  • Ytterviken
  • 31 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Other
  • 31 replies
  • 8 likes

Superuser Contribution Dislike function not working

PlanFamily premiumCountryNetherlandsDeviceSamsung Galaxy Note 9Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueLately I notice the quality of my release radar getting worse. I have been using Spotify for a long time and I always actively like and dislike...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Family premium Country Netherlands Device Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue Lately I notice the quality of my release radar getting worse. I ha...
  • Eni
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Random songs being played suddenly on Spotify?

Premium user, primarily using on Windows 10 desktop. Also tried in browser. nvm. I figured out the problem. Can't figure out how to delete post.

• Casual Listener
  • Premium user, primarily using on Windows 10 desktop. Also tried in browser.   nvm. I figured out the problem. Can't figure out how to delete post.
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Enhanced
    Playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Blend shows my user name "+ 0 others"

Premium, USA, on desktop and iphone My Question or IssueNow my blend shows my user name "+ 0 others" in the title from the discover window, but when I click into the playlist it still has their username and songs from both of us. Does this mean the o...

• Premium, USA, on desktop and iphone     My Question or Issue Now my blend shows my user name "+ 0 others" in the title from the discover window, but when I click into the playlist ...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution [All Platforms][Playlists] Limited number of public playlists

I found that some of the non-private playlists I created are not publicly available. Why? They are only available through a link, but I really wish they were open to everyone. A message from support said that this restriction actually exists and the ...

• Visitor
  • I found that some of the non-private playlists I created are not publicly available. Why? They are only available through a link, but I really wish they were open to everyone.   A message f...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 9 likes
  • null
    Playlists
  • 3 replies
  • 9 likes

Solved!! Someone deleting songs from playlist.

Afternoon,So my girlfriend and I make playlists together, they're 150 songs long, no more no less and 8 days ago an account called "Anni" goes and deletes 28 songs and then adds 28 songs in the hope we wouldn't notice.Here's a link to the account tha...

• Afternoon, So my girlfriend and I make playlists together, they're 150 songs long, no more no less and 8 days ago an account called "Anni" goes and deletes 28 songs and then adds 28 songs in the hop...
  • AdamDamon
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Tracks not being added to playlist

PlanPremiumCountryUSA Device(Macbook Pro late 2021)Operating System(OS X 11.6.2) My Question or IssueWhen I try to add a track to my playlist that's several years old, I get the expected pop-up message saying the track was added. But when I navigate ...

• Plan Premium Country USA   Device (Macbook Pro late 2021) Operating System (OS X 11.6.2)   My Question or Issue When I try to add a track to my playlist that's several years old,...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Need you Spotify add more photos artists in his display.

Hi guys,When i listening song, sometime i want to look more pic artist but guy you show 2 or 3 pic why ? should be make like a photo album on his display (don’t went go to Internet explore again bro ; ) Thank,DK

• Hi guys, When i listening song, sometime i want to look more pic artist but guy you show 2 or 3 pic why ? 🙂 should be make like a photo album on his display (don’t went go to Internet explore again...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    Spotify for Artists
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! On Repeat list not updating at all

PlanPremiumCountryMexico My Question or IssueI've been listening constantly to my Spotify in all of my devices from Iphone to my desktop player a variety of songs for the past week and both repeat lists still show the very same songs from the pasts 1...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Mexico   My Question or Issue I've been listening constantly to my Spotify in all of my devices from Iphone to my desktop player a variety of songs for the past week a...
  • Amayy
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist albums

I think it would be cool to be able to group playlists together in a sort of ‘album’ eg. I have regular playlist but then I also have a playlist that I make for every month and I think it would be cool to be able to group all of my monthly playlists ...

• Visitor
  • I think it would be cool to be able to group playlists together in a sort of ‘album’ eg. I have regular playlist but then I also have a playlist that I make for every month and I think it would be co...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Playlists automatically playing when clicked on

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueSpotify on PC automatically plays a playlist when I click on one. This interrupts the current song I am listening to. For example, I am listening to a song in my "Liked Songs...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device PC Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Spotify on PC automatically plays a playlist when I click on one. This interrupts the current song...
  • Vincent-
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist Order - Organising a Playlist for most recently added

PlanPremiumCountry Australia Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueHey. I have a playlist with quite a few followers. Every now and then I promote the play...

• Plan Premium Country Australia   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue He...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How often does the current favorites list update itself?

PlanPremiumCountryHungaryDeviceWindows 10 laptop, Android 11 phoneOperating SystemWindows 10, Android 11 My Question or IssueI noticed recently that my current favorite list does not refresh even if I listen to a new song a lot of times. How often do...

• Gig Goer
  • Plan Premium Country Hungary Device Windows 10 laptop, Android 11 phone Operating System Windows 10, Android 11   My Question or Issue I noticed recently that my current favorite list ...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I Don't Like Artist Not Remembering Preferences

PlanPremiumCountryAustraliaDevicePC/Android My Question or IssueEach week I seem to have to block the same artists from my Discover Weekly and Release Radar lists. What do I need to do to make these preferences permanent?

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Australia Device PC/Android   My Question or Issue Each week I seem to have to block the same artists from my Discover Weekly and Release Radar lists. What do I need...
  • Yordan
  • 10 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution Complaint about new update on podcasts

I work in a factory and listen to a playlist with a combination of music and podcasts to get through the day. I change up this playlist every night on my laptop and upon updating and going to make my playlist tonight I see that, they removed the play...

• I work in a factory and listen to a playlist with a combination of music and podcasts to get through the day. I change up this playlist every night on my laptop and upon updating and going to make my...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

why does spotify show storage as 3 different sd cards and redownloads into different places

i set downloads to sd card, and somehow it keeps re-downloading to storage after a while, in the picture is spotify after clean reinstallation, and this has persisted for quite a while, and searching for the files in file manager shows nothing, is th...

• Casual Listener
  • i set downloads to sd card, and somehow it keeps re-downloading to storage after a while, in the picture is spotify after clean reinstallation, and this has persisted for quite a while, and searching...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Share link of my Top Songs 2021 being used as name of a playlist by another user

The Share Link for my Top Songs 2021 list (https://open.spotify.com/playlist/37i9dQZF1EUMDoJuT8yJsl) will not work if I share it with friends. They get an error message that it cannot be found. While troubleshooting I searched for the (presumably) ra...

• Music Fan
  • The Share Link for my Top Songs 2021 list (https://open.spotify.com/playlist/37i9dQZF1EUMDoJuT8yJsl)  will not work if I share it with friends. They get an error message that it cannot be found...
  • makanimike
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Unhiding Songs

PlanFreeCountryUSAMy Question or IssueI hid some songs a while ago and don't want them hidden anymore, but I can't find any way to unhide them. I can see the songs just fine, even before going in to settings to turn that on. There's no toggle on the ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country USA My Question or Issue I hid some songs a while ago and don't want them hidden anymore, but I can't find any way to unhide them.  I can see the songs just fine, even bef...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Ask to Download Playlist simultaneously in all my devices?

PlanPremiumCountryGuatemala/VenezuelaDeviceSome: 2 with Windows 10 and 2 with androidsOperating SystemWindows 10, Androids My Question or Issue Since I have 4 devices that I used daily, I was wondering If instead to download each playlist one by one ...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Guatemala/Venezuela Device Some: 2 with Windows 10 and 2 with androids Operating System Windows 10, Androids   My Question or Issue Since I have 4 devices that I us...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes