Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Your Sound Capsule: Following your listening stats

You probably already know Spotify launches every year, Spotify Wrapped, which is a rewind of your listening stats. It presents each user their listening stats for that year, including the most listened-to artists and podcasts, for example. It's reall...

IMG_6759.jpg IMG_6760.jpg IMG_6761.jpg IMG_6764.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • kyanna
  • Casual Listener
  • 15 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 23 likes

Watch and Listen: Introducing music videos on Spotify

Spotify knows that the listening experience is a way to connect artists with fans on many levels. But what if we could enhance these connections with a different perspective? With this in mind, Spotify is introducing a new and powerful way to listen ...

IMG_6446.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • imizzyirl
  • Casual Listener
  • 19 replies
  • 20 likes
  • 19 replies
  • 20 likes

Spotify Takes Listening With Friends to Another Level with Jam

Spotify is introducing a more fun, intuitive, and collaborative social listening experience with Jam. Whether you’re together or apart, joining a Jam with your loved ones is now simpler than ever by tapping phones, scanning a QR code, or sharing a li...

Community Blog Post.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • PasinduRanawaka
  • Visitor
  • 57 replies
  • 48 likes
  • Connect
    JAM
  • 57 replies
  • 48 likes

Superuser Contribution [Mobile][Playlists] Your Episodes: 1 listed, but list is empty

In the iOS app, under Your Library/Playlists, the automatically created "Your Episodes" playlist appears. I'm not subscribed to any podcasts. The UI states that there's one episode but when opening the playlist it's empty.1. Is this a bug?2. Is Spoti...

• Music Fan
  • In the iOS app, under Your Library/Playlists, the automatically created "Your Episodes" playlist appears. I'm not subscribed to any podcasts. The UI states that there's one episode but when opening t...
  • Eni
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Mobile
    Playlists
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Phone forgetting saved playlist/songs

PlanPremiumCountryU.S.DeviceGS21Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueEver since I downloaded the app and paid a subscription, I have had this issue where I will download a playlist for offline use, and if I don't turn the app on for (let's say...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country U.S. Device GS21 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue Ever since I downloaded the app and paid a subscription, I have had this issue where I will downlo...
  • Elena
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

[Desktop][Playlists] PLAYLIST FOLDERS

Imagine Being able to Folder your playlists however you want! By genre, Road Trips, Party’s. Keeps everything organised so there isn’t 40+ playlists you have to scrummish to find the one your looking for.

• Visitor
  • Imagine Being able to Folder your playlists however you want! By genre, Road Trips, Party’s. Keeps everything organised so there isn’t 40+ playlists you have to scrummish to find the one your looking...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Playlist] Description for playlist

There's should be an option to add a description to one's playlist. That way both the user as well as the visitor will have a better idea about the theme of the playlist amidst various others with the same name.

• Visitor
  • There's should be an option to add a description to one's playlist. That way both the user as well as the visitor will have a better idea about the theme of the playlist amidst various others with th...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Import MediaMonkey Library to Spotify

PlanPremiumCountryUnited KingdomDeviceSamsung Galaxy S7Operating SystemWindows 10 Professional My Question or IssueHi chaps, Seen a couple of threads floating around but no real clear final answer or conclusion on this. As I appreciate the process wi...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country United Kingdom Device Samsung Galaxy S7 Operating System Windows 10 Professional   My Question or Issue Hi chaps,   Seen a couple of threads floating around...
  • Grim_Fandango
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Import MediaMonkey Spotify
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't access downloaded content

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDeviceSamsung XCover 4sOperating SystemAndroid Hi everybody, I am having problems accessing downloaded content whilst offline. I can download the content just fine, but when I click on the artist/podcast (filtered by download...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Germany Device Samsung XCover 4s Operating System Android   Hi everybody,   I am having problems accessing downloaded content whilst offline. I can downloa...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Release Radar not working? Whats the benefit of following an artist?

Hi Community. I wanted to ask what should be the benefits in following an artist? I ask this, because until today I thought, when I follow an artist, his/her new music will appear in my release radar. I didn't follow an artist until today, so I am no...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Community. I wanted to ask what should be the benefits in following an artist?  I ask this, because until today I thought, when I follow an artist, his/her new music will appear in my releas...
  • RS85
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Release Radar
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Discover weekly shows me little of what i ikke

You should definetly be able to vote yay or nay to the songs that show up on discover weekly. My DW rarely contain any songs i really like and a lot of songs I already know.

• Regular
  • You should definetly be able to vote yay or nay to the songs that show up on discover weekly. My DW rarely contain any songs i really like and a lot of songs I already know. 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Playlists] Sharing Playlists ONLY with those who receive link without making public

Make an option to have playlists Public to all spotify users or keep it private and the only way others can view the playlist is if the account holder/playlist owner sends a link. This is handy for playlist made for partner or for a friend that is pe...

• Visitor
  • Make an option to have playlists Public to all spotify users or keep it private and the only way others can view the playlist is if the account holder/playlist owner sends a link.  This is h...
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Made for You playlist all missing

Plan Premium Country Australia My Question or Issue Recently all my Made For You playlist (daily mix, discover weekly, release radar, etc) have gone missing? It's not device problem as all 3 of my devices, windows, android and iOS, have the same issu...

• Plan   Premium   Country   Australia       My Question or Issue   Recently all my Made For You playlist (daily mix, discover weekly, release radar, etc)...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 21 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 21 replies
  • 6 likes

Superuser Contribution How to switch current playing song with other songs in queue

Hi, when I am listening (especially) to podcast, I often wish to switch to other podcast in the queue and push the current playing podcast back to be played next, is it possible? If not can you add such a feature

• Hi, when I am listening (especially) to podcast, I often wish to switch to other podcast in the queue and push the current playing podcast back to be played next, is it possible? If not can you add s...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium student request

PlanPremiumCountryIndonesiaDeviceiPhone 6 Operating SystemiOS 12 My Question or IssueHello! I recently made a premium student request but unfortunately, I fill in the wrong number. When I tried to fill it again, it says that I can’t do it cause I alr...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Indonesia Device iPhone 6  Operating System iOS 12   My Question or Issue Hello! I recently made a premium student request but unfortunately, I fill in the wr...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Hiding songs without deletion

Wouldn't it be great to be able to hide songs in playlists without deleting them, so it doesn't play but it still saved. Cause I hate how I have to delete a song when I get tired of it, even though it still fits the vibe of the playlist. This would c...

• Wouldn't it be great to be able to hide songs in playlists without deleting them, so it doesn't play but it still saved. Cause I hate how I have to delete a song when I get tired of it, even though i...
  • CarlosE
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Idea submission
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Enable/disable metrics

I play a few instruments in a few bands and practice along to songs on spotify, as it's the most convenient. However, when I practice a song over and over it affects my daily mixes, spotify wrapped etc.I'd like to temporarily disable things contribut...

• Visitor
  • I play a few instruments in a few bands and practice along to songs on spotify, as it's the most convenient. However, when I practice a song over and over it affects my daily mixes, spotify wrapped e...
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcasts episodes not playing/being skipped on a playlist

PlanPremiumCountryUruguayDevicePC / Xiaomi Redmi Note 9sOperating SystemWindows 10 / Android My Question or IssueI have playlists where there's a mix of podcast episodes and songs. My problem is that podcasts episodes are being skipped and it goes ri...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Uruguay Device PC / Xiaomi Redmi Note 9s Operating System Windows 10 / Android   My Question or Issue I have playlists where there's a mix of podcast episodes and ...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Deleted podcast episodes still appear as ghost tracks on playlist

PlanPremiumCountryUruguayDevicePC / Xiaomi Redmi Note 9sOperating SystemWindows 10 / Android My Question or IssueI've added 76 podcasts episodes to a playlist with songs and the podcast episodes were deleted from Spotify. Now they don't appear on my ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Uruguay Device PC / Xiaomi Redmi Note 9s Operating System Windows 10 / Android   My Question or Issue I've added 76 podcasts episodes to a playlist with songs and ...
  • TomRenti
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Vocal integration] Spotify connect + Amazon Echo searches global playlists vs. local

My Question or Issue We're building playlists for our newborn. We're trying to activate them through Amazon Echo devices.Issue is, playlists names can clash with global Spotify playlists. When Spotify is asked to play playlists, it appears it searche...

• Regular
  •   My Question or Issue   We're building playlists for our newborn. We're trying to activate them through Amazon Echo devices. Issue is, playlists names can clash with global Spotify pla...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Playlists] Playlist Groups

I think it would be useful to group playlists. For instance, if a user has 180+ (or 50+) playlists they likely have some overlap in genre and/or mood but are distinct enough that having a separate playlist makes sense. For the sake of organization an...

• I think it would be useful to group playlists.  For instance, if a user has 180+ (or 50+) playlists they likely have some overlap in genre and/or mood but are distinct enough that having a separ...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Playlists
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Top Genres are off

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevice(iPhone XS Max)Operating System(iOS most up to date) My Question or Issue On both mobile and desktop the top genres are off for me. I listen to a lot of Metal, and Metal is no where to be found on desktop or mobile. Desktop...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device (iPhone XS Max) Operating System (iOS most up to date)   My Question or Issue   On both mobile and desktop the top genres are off for me.  I ...
  • ChrisN908
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes