Step 1

NEXT STEP

Liked playlists not showing up on library

Liked playlists not showing up on library

Plan: Premium

Device: Samsung Galaxy S10E / Desktop

Operating System: Android / Windows 10

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

I have listened to and saved a few playlists recently and they are not showing up in my playlists list on the left of my screen NOR my library.

I tried to put it into offline mode and start it back up, or restart Spotify, but it does not work, and it is the same on my mobile app as well.

What can I do????? It used to work just fine before 😞

7 Replies

Hey there @hayleeb96,

Thank you for your post here in the Community. We're happy to help.

Can you log in with another account on the devices - such as a friend's or a family member's to see if the issue persist?

If you search on the playlists, can you find them?

It would also be great if you can try with another internet connection.

Keep us posted. We're always one reply away.

Cheers!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Same here. Can someone find a real solution to this? The above answer doesn't change anything. It must be some sort of glitch going on with Spotify.

Hi there @jwarrior77,

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Community.

We haven't seen any other reports about this recently, so we can try some troubleshooting steps here.

To begin, try logging out, restarting your device, and logging back in. If this doesn't make any difference, can you let us know the make, model and OS version of the device where this is happening, and if it's happening in any other devices where you use the app?

We'd also like to know if this is happening with any playlists or just some in particular.

Keep us posted.

CarlosEModerator

If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

I am having this exact same problem: I can confirm that this is seems to be an ongoing glitch with new playlists. I don't believe Spotify do not know about this - I have reach out several times to them. And I have carried out all the steps above. I can not rectify it.

Hey folks,

Thanks for your posts.

In order to troubleshoot this further and figure out what might be causing this issue we'd need some more information from your end. It would be helpful if you can share the following:

• Device Model, OS version and Spotify version (for all devices affected).
  • Does this happen only with playlists or with albums as well?
  • Send us a link/ URI to one of the playlists which you've followed, but doesn't appear in your Library.
  • What happens when you Like a playlist? Does the Heart icon remain green even if the playlist is not showing in your library.

We'll be on the lookout for your replies.

AlexModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Just having this issue now since the morning. I can reach my Liked Songs Playlist on the desktop and web app of Spotify but not on the iOS app. All the other Playlists work fine.

I am on iPhone 13 Pro 256GB iOS version 16.1.2

Cleaned the cache, deleted downloaded files too in the settings of the app. Still cannot open the Liked Songs Playlist.

IMG_7792.PNG

Hey @tarkank,

Thanks for posting in the Community and the troubleshooting done so far.

Let's try a clean reinstall of the app as described here. If this doesn't help, could you try using a different account on the iPhone to see if it works?

Also try different internet connections, e.g. switch between mobile data and WiFi.

Let us know how that went,

Cheers!

DianModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts