Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Watch and Listen: Introducing music videos on Spotify

Spotify knows that the listening experience is a way to connect artists with fans on many levels. But what if we could enhance these connections with a different perspective? With this in mind, Spotify is introducing a new and powerful way to listen ...

IMG_6446.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • rjh35ster
  • 7 replies
  • 10 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 10 likes

Spotify Takes Listening With Friends to Another Level with Jam

Spotify is introducing a more fun, intuitive, and collaborative social listening experience with Jam. Whether you’re together or apart, joining a Jam with your loved ones is now simpler than ever by tapping phones, scanning a QR code, or sharing a li...

Community Blog Post.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 56 replies
  • 47 likes
  • Connect
    JAM
  • 56 replies
  • 47 likes

Introducing Smart Shuffle!

Introducing Smart Shuffle! We know that our users love creating their own playlists to capture key moments in time – in fact, playlists created by users often become their most-streamed playlist for the first several months but listening to these pla...

Joan_0-1678291161091.png Joan_2-1678291160675.png Joan_3-1678291160655.png Elena_1-1678292065514.png
  • zpoigjdaf
  • 1139 replies
  • 41 likes
  • 1139 replies
  • 41 likes

The Heart button is being replaced with a (+) Plus button

Starting in March 2023, the ♡ Heart button will start being replaced with a (+) Plus button for saving things to Your Library. Things that have been saved to Your Library will now show a green ✔ Check icon instead of a green Heart icon. This new expe...

The Heart button is now a Plus button.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

[Desktop][Playlists] Modify "Popular by listeners"

About a year ago I listened to a podcast called "Sleep with me" and now for more than a year, I continue to see at the top of Spotify "Popular for listeners to: Sleep with me". How do I get rid of this? Original in DutchIk heb een jaar geleden geluis...

• Regular
  • About a year ago I listened to a podcast called "Sleep with me" and now for more than a year, I continue to see at the top of Spotify "Popular for listeners to: Sleep with me". How do I get rid of th...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Playlists
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Empty library

I have at least a dozen playlists but they don't show up in my library, I have to look for them everywhere. I've seriously tried everything but no... I have a new phone, I don't know if this is the reason but what can I do ? I've logged out multiple ...

WhatsApp Image 2021-10-23 at 11.06.51.jpeg
  • Casual Listener
  • I have at least a dozen playlists but they don't show up in my library, I have to look for them everywhere. I've seriously tried everything but no... I have a new phone, I don't know if this is the r...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Missing and broken Playlists

PlanPremiumMy Question or Issue Hi, I recently created 5 playlists for my upcoming Halloween-party. It took me 2 days to sort all my music into these playlists. Now all of the sudden the playlists are broken. Some of them have no name, others have no...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium My Question or Issue   Hi,   I recently created 5 playlists  for my upcoming Halloween-party. It took me 2 days to sort all my music into these playlists. Now all of...
  • CarlosE
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why is this album pinned on my home page?

Hi, I listened to the Medic Droid album “what’s your medium” once a few months ago and ever since it has stayed pinned at the top of my Home Screen as attached. The album is only available in the US, where I listened, but now I’m in the uk where the ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I listened to the Medic Droid album “what’s your medium” once a few months ago and ever since it has stayed pinned at the top of my Home Screen as attached.  The album is only av...
  • CarlosE
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How to remove Suggest Songs from the (Add to Playlist)?

For months now the suggested songs to add to a custom playlist of mine have been the same stale songs for months now. I've hit refresh probably 10 times and I don't want to add a single one of the song suggestions.Why is there not a way to remove a s...

Screenshot 2021-10-23 155205.png
  • Gig Goer
  • For months now the suggested songs to add to a custom playlist of mine have been the same stale songs for months now.  I've hit refresh probably 10 times and I don't want to add a single one of ...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • add songs
    suggest songs
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Shuffle not working, broken, bugged

PlanPremiumCountryPhilippinesDevice(Oneplus 8T, PS4)Operating System(Oxygen OS 11.0.10.10, PS4 Version 9.00, Windows 10, ) My Question or Issue Changed and edited a lot in this post: Shuffler is bugged and really likes to play a certain amount of son...

Screenshot 2021-10-06 053209.png 1123.png
  • Casual Listener
  • ...bsp; My PC Information ⦁ Device ID Is it safe to disclose this in a public forum? or do you even need it. ⦁ Product ID Also this ⦁ System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor ⦁ Edition W...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution my songs missing on app on pc but on browser every thing is ok how to fix this problem

PlanPremium/familyDevice(PC)Operating System(Windows 10)My Question or Issuemy songs missing on app on pc but on browser every thing is ok how to fix this problemI reinstall but didn't work

• Plan Premium/family Device (PC) Operating System (Windows 10) My Question or Issue my songs missing on app on pc but on browser every thing is ok how to fix this problem I reinstall&nbsp...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Grouping Albums and Bands

PlanPremiumCountryTurkeyDevice(iPhone 11)Operating System(iOS 14) My Question or IssueI want my downloaded albums to be grouped by bands like its in Itunes, Ive downloaded discographies of some bands but its difficult to handle album by album. Is it ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Turkey Device (iPhone 11) Operating System (iOS 14)   My Question or Issue I want my downloaded albums to be grouped by bands like its in Itunes, Ive downloaded di...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Home screen all messed up

PlanPremium/FamilyCountryDenmarkDevicePC and AndroidOperating SystemWindows 10 and Android 10 My Question or IssueMy account was hacked on November 28th. Within an hour or two I had recovered access to my account, changed my password, and disconnecte...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium/Family Country Denmark Device PC and Android Operating System Windows 10 and Android 10   My Question or Issue My account was hacked on November 28th. Within an hour or tw...
  • Kiril
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution share my home music stocked on my NAS

PlanPremiumCountryfrance Deviceimac et xiaomiOperating System(mac os 10.13.6 et android 9) My Question or IssueHow can i share bymyself my biblio music of CD in mp3 format on spotify. Actualy, i use Plex to share out of my homemy music doawnloaded in...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country france   Device imac et xiaomi Operating System (mac os 10.13.6 et android 9)   My Question or Issue How can i share bymyself my biblio music of CD in mp3 fo...
  • cypsele
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

App Error—Involuntary Change In Playback Device

I utilize Spotify both on my phone and PC for playlist curation, and frequently have an issue with the app changing my playback device from phone to PC when I stop/start playback on my PC—it's more than a bit infuriating; help please?

• Roadie
  • I utilize Spotify both on my phone and PC for playlist curation, and frequently have an issue with the app changing my playback device from phone to PC when I stop/start playback on my PC—it's more t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Hidden recommended playlists of 50 songs each

Hi there,Long time Spotify user here. Recently I was doing a search for classical music playlists and came across one that was extremely familiar. Turns out this playlist (named "Relaxing classical piano music") says it was "Made for" me with 100 lik...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there, Long time Spotify user here. Recently I was doing a search for classical music playlists and came across one that was extremely familiar.   Turns out this playlist (named "Relaxing ...
  • Kiril
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Anyone know how to watch the Joe Rogan podcast on my TV?

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Regular
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Local File Trouble

PlanPremiumCountryUSDeviceSamsung Galaxy s9+ Hey there.I'm sure this has been asked before, but I can't seem to find an answer that suits my issue specifically. I can't get local files to play on my phone. They show up just fine in both my computer a...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country US Device Samsung Galaxy s9+   Hey there. I'm sure this has been asked before, but I can't seem to find an answer that suits my issue specifically.    I ...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't create Blend mix with ONLY one explicit friend

PlanPremiumCountryAT / Austria DeviceSamsung Galaxy S10+ Operating SystemAndroid 11 My Question or IssueMy friend and I are unable to create a blend mix. It works if one of us creates a mix with another friend of us but we are somehow unable to creat...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country AT / Austria   Device Samsung Galaxy S10+   Operating System Android 11   My Question or Issue My friend and I are unable to create a blend mix. It wor...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Different number of songs on computer and phone

Different number of songs on computer and phone.PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceiPhone XR and HP computerOperating SystemiOS 10 My Question or IssueOn one of my playlists, my phone says that there is one amount of songs but my computer says that there is ...

• Casual Listener
  • Different number of songs on computer and phone. Plan Premium Country USA Device iPhone XR and HP computer Operating System iOS 10   My Question or Issue On one of my playlists, my ph...
  • zorpazorp
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution PLEASE GET RID OF THE DAILY HOROSCOPE GARBAGE

This is happening on all my devices, I clicked on a daily horoscope once, and now it's all that's recommended to me, it's FLOODED MY HOMEPAGE like a virus, it won't go away, I tried clean install on both my Macbook pro and iphone. WON'T GO AWAY. THIS...

• Casual Listener
  • This is happening on all my devices, I clicked on a daily horoscope once, and now it's all that's recommended to me, it's FLOODED MY HOMEPAGE like a virus, it won't go away, I tried clean install on ...
  • Vicsace
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes

stop suggesting shows and podcasts

This is taking over and I can barely find Daily Mixes (which I enjoy), especially on CarPlay. @spotify, you don't make it easy to make this request, but please stop or give me a setting to change. Thanks.

• This is taking over and I can barely find Daily Mixes (which I enjoy), especially on CarPlay.    @spotify, you don't make it easy to make this request, but please stop or give me a sett...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Slowed n Reverb

I am having an issue about local files. Even if I turn on the local files and add a location, the songs from that location or literally anything is not showing up on my libraries' local file. I need it because I want to upload Slowed and Reverb song ...

• Casual Listener
  • I am having an issue about local files. Even if I turn on the local files and add a location, the songs from that location or literally anything is not showing up on my libraries' local file. I need ...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Awesome Spotify experience like always

No comment really. Just everything looks like this.Tried to post this, got blocked and now I am apparently flooding. "Correct highlighted errors", nothing is highlighted, what errors??????? What the **bleep** is this? Whoever designed this just ........

mv011_0-1634330369470.png
  • Regular
  • No comment really. Just everything looks like this. Tried to post this, got blocked and now I am apparently flooding. "Correct highlighted errors", nothing is highlighted, what errors??????? Wha...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes