Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Your Sound Capsule: Following your listening stats

You probably already know Spotify launches every year, Spotify Wrapped, which is a rewind of your listening stats. It presents each user their listening stats for that year, including the most listened-to artists and songs, for example. It's really l...

IMG_6759.jpg IMG_6760.jpg IMG_6761.jpg IMG_6764.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Dave34556
  • 58 replies
  • 61 likes
  • 58 replies
  • 61 likes

Watch and Listen: Introducing music videos on Spotify

Spotify knows that the listening experience is a way to connect artists with fans on many levels. But what if we could enhance these connections with a different perspective? With this in mind, Spotify is introducing a new and powerful way to listen ...

IMG_6446.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Joggerwithoutmusic
  • Casual Listener
  • 44 replies
  • 28 likes
  • 44 replies
  • 28 likes

Spotify Takes Listening With Friends to Another Level with Jam

Spotify is introducing a more fun, intuitive, and collaborative social listening experience with Jam. Whether you’re together or apart, joining a Jam with your loved ones is now simpler than ever by tapping phones, scanning a QR code, or sharing a li...

Community Blog Post.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Okiedokiedorkie
  • Casual Listener
  • 62 replies
  • 48 likes
  • Connect
    JAM
  • 62 replies
  • 48 likes

Superuser Contribution Dissapearing songs from this is _____ playlists

Hello, when i like the playlist from spotify and add them to library ( This is "artist name") i listen to some songs but after entering spotify next time those songs that i listened to , just dissapeared from playlist. When i search for those songs o...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, when i like the playlist from spotify and add them to library ( This is "artist name") i listen to some songs but after entering spotify next time those songs that i listened to , just dissape...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [New Update] Had over 2k liked songs, most now disappeared on Android but still show on my computer.

PlanPremium/FreeCountryU.S.DeviceAndroid and laptopOperating SystemWindows 11 and Android My Question or IssueEver since the new update on the mobile app, all my liked songs besides like 2 disappeared. I use to have over 2k liked songs. They still sh...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium/Free Country U.S. Device Android and laptop Operating System Windows 11 and Android   My Question or Issue Ever since the new update on the mobile app, all my liked songs ...
  • DarknessWillRul
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • LIbrary deleting
    liked songs
    new update issues
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Liked songs disappear

PlanPremiumCountrySweden DeviceiPhone SE, iPhone 6Operating SystemAlways the newest My Question or IssueI have had this problem over a longer period for years. Songs that I have been sure that I’ve liked to my Library have disappeared. At this time i...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Sweden   Device iPhone SE, iPhone 6 Operating System Always the newest    My Question or Issue I have had this problem over a longer period for years. S...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Suffle button un-shuffles the queue

PlanPremiumDeviceDesktop Pressing the "Shuffle" button while playing multiple playlists makes the same song repeat multiple times one after the other. See screenshot for example.

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Device Desktop   Pressing the "Shuffle" button while playing multiple playlists makes the same song repeat multiple times one after the other. See screenshot for example. &n...
  • Kiril
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • bug
    Desktop
    shuffle
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution i can't see the songs in any playlists

PlanFree/PremiumCountryusaDeviceiphone 8Operating Systemapp My Question or Issuehey,whenever i click "and more" on a playlist to see the rest of its songs, it doesn't take me to the list with songs and their little previews like it's supposed to. i'v...

• Plan Free/Premium Country usa Device iphone 8 Operating System app   My Question or Issue hey, whenever i click "and more" on a playlist to see the rest of its songs, it doesn't take ...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Application is not working on ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo

PlanPremiumCountry DeviceASUS Zenbook Pro Duo 15Operating SystemWindows 10 ProMy Question or IssueHi,I have been using Spotify App for a very long time. But I'm facing an issue with my new ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo 15. The Spotify app option is not appear...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country   Device ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo 15 Operating System Windows 10 Pro My Question or Issue Hi, I have been using Spotify App for a very long time. But I'm facing an iss...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution "Add to queue" option has disappeared

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDeviceDesktop PCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueRight-clicking on a song, or clicking on the three dots, no longer brings up "Add to play queue" as an option. I can add to a playlist, go to album, go to a...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country United States Device Desktop PC Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Right-clicking on a song, or clicking on the three dots, no longer brings up "Ad...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 5 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist of all songs in my library and paylists, similar to the "daily mix" playlist.

Hi! 1) Please, is there a Playlist of all the songs in my library? 2) Are there playlists with suggestings, that is similar to the music in my library? I mean like "daily mix" playlist. Thank you!

• Casual Listener
  • Hi!    1) Please, is there a Playlist of all the songs in my library?   2) Are there playlists with suggestings, that is similar to the music in my library? I mean like "daily mix"...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
    Discovery & Promo
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Private Collaborative Playlist

PlanPremiumCountryBelgiumDeviceiPhone 11Operating SystemiOS 15.3 My Question or IssueHi all! A while ago I created a playlist and made it collaborative to use it with my friend.Suddenly, 3 days ago, someone random (without giving them the link or som...

• Plan Premium Country Belgium Device iPhone 11 Operating System iOS 15.3   My Question or Issue Hi all!   A while ago I created a playlist and made it collaborative to use it wit...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution [Mobile][Playlists] Can’t open playlist to check the contents

I used to be able to go to a playlist, click on it, and then click on the “and more” area to open up the contents and see what songs are in it. However now I can’t do that anymore, when I click on “and more” it doesn’t do anything. Is this a glitch o...

• Visitor
  • I used to be able to go to a playlist, click on it, and then click on the “and more” area to open up the contents and see what songs are in it. However now I can’t do that anymore, when I click on “a...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mobile
    Playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No option to add a song To queue

There is no option available to add a song to queue after searching that song,in mobile application.Please Help ASAP!!

• Regular
  • There is no option available to add a song to queue after searching that song,in mobile application. Please Help ASAP!!
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [discover weekly] suggest songs i already listened more than 10 times

Hi, since past june of 2020 I noticed that my discover weekly suggest songs that i already listened. So, i have been scrobbling what i listen since then, consistently 50% of my discover weekly playlists is songs that i already listen. Here is the exa...

sp1.jfif sp2.jfif
  • Regular
  • Hi, since past june of 2020 I noticed that my discover weekly suggest songs that i already listened.  So,  i have been scrobbling what i listen since then, consistently 50% of my discover w...
  • neednewsongs
  • Regular
  • 9 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Remove obscene podcasts from home page?

I've been getting podcast suggests for a podcast called "Hentai with Senpai" that has a picture of an anime girl with ejaculate dripping out of her mouth it's disgusting. I don't want to see that garbage on my home screen. I stopped listening to podc...

• Casual Listener
  • I've been getting podcast suggests for a podcast called "Hentai with Senpai" that has a picture of an anime girl with ejaculate dripping out of her mouth it's disgusting. I don't want to see that gar...
  • sanbotto
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 8 likes

Superuser Contribution Can I make a Collaborative Playlist Public but allow only certain users to add to it?

Premium Device(iPhone, Macbook 2017) I have a few collaborative playlists and I would like to share them with people because they have asked but I do not want to grant them the ability to add to them. I also would like to share my playlist on reddit ...

• ...bility to add to them. I also would like to share my playlist on reddit forums and stuff but again fear that i will be allowing a world of strangers to add to my playlist (this has happened with a public...
  • This-App-Stinks
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • collaborative
    collaborative private and public
    Feature
    Help
    shared
    Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution The songs In The Morning by ITZY is bugging

Hi Spotify team Recently i wanted to listen to In the morning by ITZY but it plays the english version when i tap on the korean version. I already tried logging out and redownloading the app.PlanPremiumCountryBelgium DeviceiPhone SE 2020Operating Sys...

• Regular
  • Hi Spotify team   Recently i wanted to listen to In the morning by ITZY but it plays the english version when i tap on the korean version. I already tried logging out and redownloading the app...
  • Eni
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [HELP] Remove from radio button doesn't work, Radio plays songs from playlist

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceiPhone 11, PCOperating SystemiOS, Windows 10 My Question or IssueI have a playlist of about 60 songs, and to find more music similar to that playlist I play the radio of my playlist, however, the radio plays the exact same ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device iPhone 11, PC Operating System iOS, Windows 10   My Question or Issue I have a playlist of about 60 songs, and to find more music similar to that playli...
  • Kiril
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Is it possible to create a playlist that only plays the songs of the artists that I add to it?

I've read this post for manually creating a playlist by adding all of the songs from an artist/s - but this is not what I'm looking for. I believe this would also be different than creating a station. What I'd like to do is add a list of artists to a...

• Regular
  • I've read this post for manually creating a playlist by adding all of the songs from an artist/s - but this is not what I'm looking for. I believe this would also be different than creating a station...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Collaborative playlists abused by (supposedly) bot accounts

Plan PremiumCountry Switzerland, US, ... playlist is shared.Device All My Question or IssueSome friends and I have a collaborative playlist (https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6XwnRIsAo2Z0Gw3egYlJti?si=6a8c9cdb6c104920). It seems to have been invaded ...

Screenshot 2022-01-31 at 14.03.00.png
  • Casual Listener
  • ...bsp;     It looks like someone is using bots accounts and abusing a public playlist to make people listen to their music more. Anyone else had the same experience? What would be the course of a...
  • KS46
  • 7 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 6 likes

Solved!! Changes in playlist order doesn't work correctly

PlanPremiumCountryNetherlandsDevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueWhen I want to move a song up in my own playlist, it doesn't scroll up.It does scroll down.Using my scroll wheel doesn't work,Using Page-up doesn't work,Using up-arro...

•   Plan Premium Country Netherlands Device PC Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue When I want to move a song up in my own playlist, it doesn't scroll up. It does s...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • order
    rearrange
    rearrange songs
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [All Platform] Duplicate songs on Liked songs playlist

PlanPremium Device (Asus Zenfone max pro m1, Asus Zenbook 14) Operating system (Android 10, Windows 10) Problem When I listen to one of the “made for you” playlists, songs that I clicked liked button before do not show the bold liked icon. If I were ...

• Plan Premium Device  (Asus Zenfone max pro m1, Asus Zenbook 14) Operating system (Android 10, Windows 10) Problem When I listen to one of the “made for you” playlists, songs that I c...
  • Julian
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes