Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Your Sound Capsule: Following your listening stats

You probably already know Spotify launches every year, Spotify Wrapped, which is a rewind of your listening stats. It presents each user their listening stats for that year, including the most listened-to artists and songs, for example. It's really l...

IMG_6759.jpg IMG_6760.jpg IMG_6761.jpg IMG_6764.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • JohnHowlett
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 61 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 61 likes

Watch and Listen: Introducing music videos on Spotify

Spotify knows that the listening experience is a way to connect artists with fans on many levels. But what if we could enhance these connections with a different perspective? With this in mind, Spotify is introducing a new and powerful way to listen ...

IMG_6446.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Joggerwithoutmusic
  • Casual Listener
  • 44 replies
  • 28 likes
  • 44 replies
  • 28 likes

Spotify Takes Listening With Friends to Another Level with Jam

Spotify is introducing a more fun, intuitive, and collaborative social listening experience with Jam. Whether you’re together or apart, joining a Jam with your loved ones is now simpler than ever by tapping phones, scanning a QR code, or sharing a li...

Community Blog Post.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Okiedokiedorkie
  • Casual Listener
  • 62 replies
  • 48 likes
  • Connect
    JAM
  • 62 replies
  • 48 likes

Superuser Contribution my library

Can i pass songs from my library to a device without spotify/internet eg an mp3 player

• Can i pass songs from my library to a device without spotify/internet eg an mp3 player
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist stops on specific songs

PremiumFrance DeviceIphone 11Operating SystemOS 14.7.1 Hello everyone, Since 2 weeks, I encounter a problem on Spotify when I'm on mobile. Certain spectific songs don't start and I have to push play a lot of time to make it play. For the moment, I no...

• Premium France   Device Iphone 11 Operating System OS 14.7.1   Hello everyone,    Since 2 weeks, I encounter a problem on Spotify when I'm on mobile. Certain spectific s...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Playlist not showing songs and not letting me remove from playlist

PlanFreeCountryUSDeviceiPhone 11 I can open playlists I’ve made and play them/add songs, but I can’t see the songs in the playlist or remove them. It won’t let me look at them anymore as of a few days ago.

• Plan Free Country US Device iPhone 11   I can open playlists I’ve made and play them/add songs, but I can’t see the songs in the playlist or remove them. It won’t let me look at them anym...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Syncing my offline Music playlists to Spotify

PlanPremium (Family)CountryPortugal Device(iPhone 12 Max Pro and Macbook Pro 2017)Operating System(iOS 15.3.1, macOS Monterey) My Question or IssueHi Guys,I have my songs and playlists physically in both my MacBook Pro and iPhone. I am not subscribin...

• Plan Premium (Family) Country Portugal  Device (iPhone 12 Max Pro and Macbook Pro 2017) Operating System (iOS 15.3.1,  macOS Monterey)   My Question or Issue Hi Guys, I have...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • syncing
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Local files stop uploading

Plan/Premiumusa iPhone 6sOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or Issue I am trying to upload local files to my phone. It goes very slowly. It will load 2 or 3 songs and then stop. If I restart the app it will do another couple of songs. Since I am ...

• Music Fan
  • Plan /Premium usa   iPhone 6s Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue   I am trying to upload local files to my phone. It goes very slowly. It will load 2 or...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • local files
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution No option to make playlist public

PlanPremiumCountryNorway DeviceAndroid app, Windows desktop app My Question or IssueI do not have the option to make a playlist public on the desktop application. Some of my playlists are public and some are not. And there is no option to make the ot...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Norway   Device Android app, Windows desktop app   My Question or Issue I do not have the option to make a playlist public on the desktop application. Some o...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution On Repeat and Repeat Rewind Playlists not updating

PlanPremiumCountryMexico Device(iPhone 13 Pro)Operating System(iOS 15.3.1) My Question or Issue My On Repeat and Repeat Rewind playlists have not been updating like they used to, in the past, it took 4 days to get updated, last time in took 11 days a...

• Regular
  •   Plan Premium Country Mexico   Device (iPhone 13 Pro) Operating System (iOS 15.3.1)   My Question or Issue   My On Repeat and Repeat Rewind playlists have not ...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Web Player] Disable recommendation autoplay at the end of albums

I submitted this idea already last week and your moderator response was completely beside the point. This is about a web player issue and your moderator answered that this issue doesn't exist on Desktop or Mobile (see screencap). I know that. I want ...

• Casual Listener
  • I submitted this idea already last week and your moderator response was completely beside the point. This is about a web player issue and your moderator answered that this issue doesn't exist on Desk...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Removing song from played list

Plan: PremiumCountry: USA Device: Pixel 5Operating System: Android 12 My Question or Issue: My question is quite similar to this post: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Closed-Ideas/History-Remove-played-songs-in-History/idi-p/999232 I have a white no...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan: Premium Country: USA   Device: Pixel 5 Operating System: Android 12   My Question or Issue:   My question is quite similar to this post: https://community.spoti...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Did anybody ever figured out a way to store user-specific metadata on a track?

I would like to be able to organize my music by speed (beats per minute) and rhythmic complexity because I use it to practice my dancing, and different drills call for different music. Is there an app that does that? I would be content if I can autom...

• I would like to be able to organize my music by speed (beats per minute) and rhythmic complexity because I use it to practice my dancing, and different drills call for different music.   Is th...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist won't open

I wanna say a few days ago I noticed I couldn't open my playlist on my phone but I brushed it off since it wasn't the first time it happened and thought the next day I would be able to open it again. That wasn't the case since I can't open any of my ...

• I wanna say a few days ago I noticed I couldn't open my playlist on my phone but I brushed it off since it wasn't the first time it happened and thought the next day I would be able to open it again....
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution [Web Player][Playlists] Allow Right-Click "Add to Playlist" for Collaborative Playlists

Right now, I'm in a collaborative playlist with my wife. I use many of her playlists that include songs I like, but I've found I can't right-click on songs in those playlists to add them to the collaborative playlist. Instead I only have the option t...

• Casual Listener
  • Right now, I'm in a collaborative playlist with my wife. I use many of her playlists that include songs I like, but I've found I can't right-click on songs in those playlists to add them to the colla...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Playlists
    Web Player
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spam in my collaborative playlists

Today a bunch of accounts simultaneously added like the same 90 songs repeatedly to all of my collaborative playlists. I realized that they can only be bot accounts. The problem I have is that I realized that any account can delete the songs that I h...

• Today a bunch of accounts simultaneously added like the same 90 songs repeatedly to all of my collaborative playlists. I realized that they can only be bot accounts. The problem I have is that I real...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • App & Features
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution “and more” button isn’t working for my own playlist

PlanFreeCountryUnited StatesDeviceiPhone XROperating IOS 15 So, when I try to go and see the songs that I have added in my playlist, the and more button doesn’t work. I’ve restarted my phone multiple times as well as redownload the app, but to no luc...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Free Country United States Device iPhone XR Operating  IOS 15   So, when I try to go and see the songs that I have added in my playlist, the and more button doesn’t wo...
  • Novy
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No artists names in Playlist

PlanPremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)My Question or IssueWhen I save an album as a playlist in a folder, only the album title is saved not the artist. This ...

• Community Legend
  • Plan Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue When I save an album...
  • spiritofradio
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • playlist folder
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't search playlists when adding new song / Cant scroll large playlist folders when adding song

Can't search for a playlist when adding a song to a playlist.You used to be able to right click the song you want to add, hover over add to playlist then the playlists come up, then you were able to type for example "work" and my workout playlists wo...

• Casual Listener
  • Can't search for a playlist when adding a song to a playlist. You used to be able to right click the song you want to add, hover over add to playlist then the playlists come up, then you were able t...
  • jrham
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • App & Features
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Song "invisible" to Spotify

There's a single song in my library that has not once appeared in the queue when I shuffle the playlist. So whenever I would like to listen to that song, I have to add it to the queue myself because shuffle will never play it. Also whenever I skip to...

• There's a single song in my library that has not once appeared in the queue when I shuffle the playlist. So whenever I would like to listen to that song, I have to add it to the queue myself because ...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Queue Management on App

The queue management on mobile (android) app just doesn't seem to be there, and what is there is not working. I can't view the queue from anywhere, the button is greyed out.If I am playing the queue, and move forward to see what's in it, moving back ...

• Music Fan
  • The queue management on mobile (android) app just doesn't seem to be there, and what is there is not working.   I can't view the queue from anywhere, the button is greyed out. If I am playing...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • queue
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Followers count stuck at 1000 and doesn’t update

My followers count reached 1000 and won’t update further even though I know for sure new people are following my page. I contacted Spotify support but their advice (like reinstalling or clearing the cache) didn’t help at all. I also saw some people a...

A61CDECE-4169-46CE-9A5B-B3AD57348085.jpeg
  • Casual Listener
  • My followers count reached 1000 and won’t update further even though I know for sure new people are following my page.    I contacted Spotify support but their advice (like reinstalling o...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Dissapearing songs from this is _____ playlists

Hello, when i like the playlist from spotify and add them to library ( This is "artist name") i listen to some songs but after entering spotify next time those songs that i listened to , just dissapeared from playlist. When i search for those songs o...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, when i like the playlist from spotify and add them to library ( This is "artist name") i listen to some songs but after entering spotify next time those songs that i listened to , just dissape...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes