Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Your Sound Capsule: Following your listening stats

You probably already know Spotify launches every year, Spotify Wrapped, which is a rewind of your listening stats. It presents each user their listening stats for that year, including the most listened-to artists and songs, for example. It's really l...

IMG_6759.jpg IMG_6760.jpg IMG_6761.jpg IMG_6764.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • JohnHowlett
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 61 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 61 likes

Watch and Listen: Introducing music videos on Spotify

Spotify knows that the listening experience is a way to connect artists with fans on many levels. But what if we could enhance these connections with a different perspective? With this in mind, Spotify is introducing a new and powerful way to listen ...

IMG_6446.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Joggerwithoutmusic
  • Casual Listener
  • 44 replies
  • 28 likes
  • 44 replies
  • 28 likes

Spotify Takes Listening With Friends to Another Level with Jam

Spotify is introducing a more fun, intuitive, and collaborative social listening experience with Jam. Whether you’re together or apart, joining a Jam with your loved ones is now simpler than ever by tapping phones, scanning a QR code, or sharing a li...

Community Blog Post.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Okiedokiedorkie
  • Casual Listener
  • 62 replies
  • 48 likes
  • Connect
    JAM
  • 62 replies
  • 48 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Autoplay stops working with Sonos

PlanPremiumCountrySwedenDevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI always disable the 'autoplay similar songs' function, but when playing a playlist on the Windows client through my Sonos, the settings is not working. After a playlist i...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Sweden Device PC Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I always disable the 'autoplay similar songs' function, but when playing a playlist on the Wind...
  • Spyder_
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Invite links for collaboration playlist, so not everyone can edit them or delete them.

Currently, AFAK is not possible to create a collaborative playlist so that it does not become public and editable by anyone who finds it in search.There are bots that search for playlists, delete all the music in them and replace them with some nonse...

• Regular
  • Currently, AFAK is not possible to create a collaborative playlist so that it does not become public and editable by anyone who finds it in search. There are bots that search for playlists, delete a...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Collaboration
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution An automatically generated playlist with your recent favourite songs

An automatically generated and updated playlist with your recent favourite songs would be pretty good (as seen similarly on YouTube Music). It would update maybe once a week or so, you could pick how many songs you'd want in there every week and then...

• An automatically generated and updated playlist with your recent favourite songs would be pretty good (as seen similarly on YouTube Music). It would update maybe once a week or so, you could pick how...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Wrong song

Sorry guys, I can't even explain the problem and I don't know what might have caused this confusion, but the link where I usually found Timbaland - The Way I Are till yesterday today leads to a completely different track:In the search I find all the ...

Likey_0-1643053078662.png Likey_1-1643053297964.png
  • Roadie
  • Sorry guys, I can't even explain the problem and I don't know what might have caused this confusion, but the link where I usually found Timbaland - The Way I Are till yesterday today leads to a compl...
  • Kiril
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Songs no longer downloaded after powering phone off

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDeviceiPhone 8 XROperating SystemiOS 15.3 My Question or IssueEvery time I power my phone off when I turn it back on if I’m not on wifi all of my downloaded songs are no longer downloaded. Extremely frustrating when I try to d...

•   Plan Premium Country Canada Device iPhone 8 XR Operating System iOS 15.3   My Question or Issue Every time I power my phone off when I turn it back on if I’m not on wifi all of...
  • Kiril
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • downloads gone
    Phone app
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Transferring Local Files

PlanPremiumCountryUnited KingdomDeviceDesktop/PCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI currently have all of my local files saved in the Music library on Windows. However, I'm building a new PC and I'm backing up all of the local files wher...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country United Kingdom Device Desktop/PC Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I currently have all of my local files saved in the Music library on Windows. H...
  • Kiril
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify Deleting my Local Files

PlanPremiumCountryUSDevicemacOS, iPhone 12Operating System12.3 Hi, I have about 30 local songs across two playlists and all but 5 have been removed. All songs are still on my hard drive but have been removed from the local files section within the Sp...

• Gig Goer
  • Plan Premium Country US Device macOS, iPhone 12 Operating System 12.3   Hi, I have about 30 local songs across two playlists and all but 5 have been removed. All songs are still on my h...
  • Kiril
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

"Something went wrong" error on 'Your library' page on Desktop and Webplayer.

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceWindows PC and Web Player (multiple browsers)Operating System10 and 11 (tried multiple) My Question or IssueEvery time I click on the 'Your Library' tab on both the Windows Desktop App and the WebPlayer, I see my library fla...

• Plan Premium Country UK Device Windows PC and Web Player (multiple browsers) Operating System 10 and 11 (tried multiple)   My Question or Issue Every time I click on the 'Your Librar...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Lag While Scrolling In Playlist

PlanPremiumCountryIndiaDeviceiPhone SE 2020 (2nd Gen)Operating SystemIOS 15.3Since the past week I have been having a lot of lag while scrolling in my playlist on Spotify. is it a known bug? Or is it my phone

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium Country India Device iPhone SE 2020 (2nd Gen) Operating System IOS 15.3 Since the past week I have been having a lot of lag while scrolling in my playlist on Spotify.&n...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Desktop][Other] Add a "play similar" function

When you search for a song and start playing it after the song is over Spotify will automatically fill the queue with similar songs according to its algorithm and start playing them.BUT, if you start playing a song from a list (your Liked Songs, for ...

• When you search for a song and start playing it after the song is over Spotify will automatically fill the queue with similar songs according to its algorithm and start playing them. BUT, if you sta...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Go to Song/artist radio missing

PlanFreeCountryEnglandDeviceiPhone SE 1st genOperating SystemiOS 15 ish (most recent one) My Question or Issue cant access the go to song radio or artist radio from 3 dots. I found some artists/songs have their artist radio listed under their page as...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country England Device iPhone SE 1st gen Operating System iOS 15 ish (most recent one)   My Question or Issue   cant access the go to song radio or artist radio from 3 ...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Radio
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [iOS][Radio] Feature to block artists/songs without affecting algorithm due to heartbreak

I really can't stress enough how much I think this should be a feature. I don't know who need to hear this, but anyone with decision making power needs to take it into consideration. Please. There needs to be some way for users to specify songs which...

• Visitor
  • I really can't stress enough how much I think this should be a feature. I don't know who need to hear this, but anyone with decision making power needs to take it into consideration. Please. There ne...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    Radio
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Menu bar on left side for restoring playlists is gone

My issue:The menu bar on left side for restoring playlists is gone. Do you know how I can get it back, or why its gone? Please take a look at the attached file to see what my account page looks like when I log it. Premium planNorway Device(iPhone 11 ...

• Casual Listener
  • My issue: The menu bar on left side for restoring playlists is gone. Do you know how I can get it back, or why its gone? Please take a look at the attached file to see what my account page looks l...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [IOS] Blend Invite "Blend not Found"

PlanPremiumCountryUSDeviceIphone XrOperating SystemiOS 15.3 My Question or IssueI have been trying to utilize the blend feature on spotify, however, none of the blend invites are working. I have tried using new invites, I did a clean uninstall, I upd...

• Plan Premium Country US Device Iphone Xr Operating System iOS 15.3   My Question or Issue I have been trying to utilize the blend feature on spotify, however, none of the blend invites...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 8 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 5 likes

Superuser Contribution Using Enhance

I have spent some time adding tracks to a playlist that have been recommended by 'enhance'. I'm very happy with the result. However, I now want to stop enhance making further recommendations. If I switch it off, will the tracks disappear that were ad...

• I have spent some time adding tracks to a playlist that have been recommended by 'enhance'. I'm very happy with the result. However, I now want to stop enhance making further recommendations. If I sw...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ghost playlist

Hi there, I have this ghost playlist on my profile, that will be shown on different devices but you can play it or delete it.It is not possible to push it down to the end or do anything with it.I have premium and it is in my Mac-app, Webplayer and on...

• Hi there,   I have this ghost playlist on my profile, that will be shown on different devices but you can play it or delete it. It is not possible to push it down to the end or do anything wi...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution playlist "could not be played" then removed from library

PlanPremium CountryAustria Device(iPhone 8, Macbook Pro mid 2014) Hi all, I had a playlist that I was making that I started in another country, and I could not add any more songs after I returned to Austria. I suspected that this could be a region is...

•   Plan Premium   Country Austria    Device (iPhone 8, Macbook Pro mid 2014)   Hi all,  I had a playlist that I was making that I started in another country, a...
  • Kiril
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Recently Played Disappeared.

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceOneplus 7tOperating SystemAndroid Oreo My Question or IssueAbout a week ago my recently played on my home section disappeared. It seems to have been replaced by "new podcast episodes" which has actually infuriated me to no ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device Oneplus 7t Operating System Android Oreo   My Question or Issue About a week ago my recently played on my home section disappeared. It seems to have bee...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 12 replies
  • 3 likes
  • music
    Recently Played
    UI
  • 12 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Artist I'm NOT following showing in my library

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueThere's an artist I'm not following that's showing in my library. I don't like ANY of their s...

• Composer
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue There's...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't download full contents

Hello Spotify Community, I try to download a playlist (50 songs, something like that) or an album and it gets stuck with a few songs to finish. It happens over and over again, from some time now. I keep reading on message boards people complaining ab...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello Spotify Community,   I try to download a playlist (50 songs, something like that) or an album and it gets stuck with a few songs to finish.   It happens over and over again, f...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes