Step 1

NEXT STEP

Queue Missing

Solved!

Queue Missing

Plan: Free

Device: iPhone 12

Operating System: iOS 14.7.1

The Queue buttons are missing on my iPhone 12. Yesterday they were there while listening to Podcasts, but sometime after I received a message that my Premium Free Trial had expired, both the Add to Queue and View Queue buttons were missing. I'm not sure if this is a bug or if Queues are only available in the Premium plan? Note that I checked this bug on my Macbook Air and I can add Podcasts to the Queue on there just fine. I also tested adding a song to the Queue, instead of a Podcast, on my phone and it still didn't work. Thanks in advance!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @Sean777,

Thanks for the post!

On demand listening is not available on free accounts on Mobile, hence the disappearance of the Queue function. 

On free you can listen to playlists and albums only in Shuffle mode, with the exception of some curated albums which allow you to choose individual songs.

Hope this clears things up 🙂

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there @Sean777,

Thanks for the post!

On demand listening is not available on free accounts on Mobile, hence the disappearance of the Queue function. 

On free you can listen to playlists and albums only in Shuffle mode, with the exception of some curated albums which allow you to choose individual songs.

Hope this clears things up 🙂

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Absolutely unacceptable. This makes me want to go back to SoundCloud for not having such a necessary music control. What are they doing?!

Suggested posts