Country

Spain

Device

Spotify.exe 1.1.59.712

Operating System

Windows 10 20H2 Build 19042.985

My Question or Issue

Hi,

When sharing a list, I have noticed that the default order is "custom". However, I would rather share my lists with "date added" order and, more specifically, inverted, with most recent at the top.

I have been playing around with the app and searching the forum, but I am completely unable to find out how to change that behaviour.

On the other hand, I would also be happy if I could "copy and paste" the inverted date added order into the custom one. However, I am also unable to do that. One of my lists has over 2K songs so, unfortunately, manually rearranging all those songs is not an option for me.

Any tip will be greatly appreciated.

Bests,

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @ramoncutanda,

Thanks for posting here 🙂

Currently there is no option to change the default setting of the playlists when you share a playlist.

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us as we always strive to improve our app and the experience with it. We'll make sure to pass it on to the right teams.

You can also have a look in our Idea Exchange to see if someone else has already made a similar suggestion. If there isn't one, you can give these steps a go and submit your idea. That way other users can support it. Keep in mind the higher the number of votes an idea gets, the more likely it is for it to be implemented.   

If you have questions, you know where to find us.

Ver Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @ramoncutanda,

Thanks for posting here 🙂

Currently there is no option to change the default setting of the playlists when you share a playlist.

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us as we always strive to improve our app and the experience with it. We'll make sure to pass it on to the right teams.

You can also have a look in our Idea Exchange to see if someone else has already made a similar suggestion. If there isn't one, you can give these steps a go and submit your idea. That way other users can support it. Keep in mind the higher the number of votes an idea gets, the more likely it is for it to be implemented.   

If you have questions, you know where to find us.

Ver Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts