Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Mobile][Playlists] Search within playlist

[Mobile][Playlists] Search within playlist

There should be an ability to search within playlists. If I’m listening to a playlist and I’m in the mood for a specific song, it is frustrating to have to scroll through hundreds of songs in the playlist to try to find it. It would be better to have a search feature within playlists in addition to the general Spotify search because sometimes I can’t remember the title of the song, but I know who sings it and if I only have 3 songs by that artist in my playlist it would be very easy to find. If I have to search all of Spotify it is more of a challenge to find. 

This could be a simple search icon on the playlist page that would save a lot of time for people who get urges to listen to certain songs like me, especially if you are trying to pick the song while driving.

1 Reply

Hi @Beccamie,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for reaching out! Heads-up: we've moved your post to the Help boards as it fits better here.

The feature you're looking for is already present in the mobile app for Premium users. You can filter the songs in a playlist by opening it and swiping down: a text bar and a Sort button should pop up at the top of the playlist which you can use to organize its contents.

Screenshot_20221130-130857538_1.jpg

Hope this clears things up. Cheers!

YordanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts