Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My discover weekly is nothing but music I don't listen to

My discover weekly is nothing but music I don't listen to

My discover weekly is all oldies music like Simon and Garfunkel. I don't listen to this music. How do I get my discover weekly to play the music I listen to
2 Replies

Hi,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community!

The Discover Weekly playlist is being curated with fresh suggestions based on your recently played songs, and of other listeners with similar tastes. If you believe that the suggestions are not relevant at the moment, then we advise you to start actively listening and liking your favorite music and so to teach the app, what you like and dislike. Here is explained how to achieve improvement of the personalization in the playlists made for you. Note that it might take some time, but up to three weeks the suggestions should get better and more in tune with your taste. 

It may happen that you'd like to listen or preview tracks (different from your taste) that shouldn't influence your personalized suggestions, then you can take advantage of the Private listening option and enable that before your listening session begins 🙂

Hope this helps clarify things. Don't hesitate to give us a shout if there's anything else we can help with.

Kiril Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I have also a problem with this… I always hear rap or hiphop etc. but the weekly playlist is full of bass boosted meme songs 😞 I dont even hear those… But the Playlist never changes the genres since a year…

Suggested posts