Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Your Sound Capsule: Following your listening stats

You probably already know Spotify launches every year, Spotify Wrapped, which is a rewind of your listening stats. It presents each user their listening stats for that year, including the most listened-to artists and songs, for example. It's really l...

IMG_6759.jpg IMG_6760.jpg IMG_6761.jpg IMG_6764.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • JohnHowlett
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 61 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 61 likes

Watch and Listen: Introducing music videos on Spotify

Spotify knows that the listening experience is a way to connect artists with fans on many levels. But what if we could enhance these connections with a different perspective? With this in mind, Spotify is introducing a new and powerful way to listen ...

IMG_6446.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Joggerwithoutmusic
  • Casual Listener
  • 44 replies
  • 28 likes
  • 44 replies
  • 28 likes

Spotify Takes Listening With Friends to Another Level with Jam

Spotify is introducing a more fun, intuitive, and collaborative social listening experience with Jam. Whether you’re together or apart, joining a Jam with your loved ones is now simpler than ever by tapping phones, scanning a QR code, or sharing a li...

Community Blog Post.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Okiedokiedorkie
  • Casual Listener
  • 62 replies
  • 48 likes
  • Connect
    JAM
  • 62 replies
  • 48 likes

About favorite songs and the library

My Question or Issue I'll try to explain this which frustrates me constantly.The organization of the library is a tremendous mess. Why is it not possible to "Save an album" in the library without marking it as a favorite? On the artist's page we can ...

• Regular
  • My Question or Issue   I'll try to explain this which frustrates me constantly. The organization of the library is a tremendous mess.   Why is it not possible to "Save an album" in the...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Transfer library to new account

hi, can I transfer my library to a new account  

• Visitor
  • hi, can I transfer my library to a new account   
  • Amayy
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists that show up on my Spotify

Hello I was wondering how do I remove a playlist that I have listened to in the past but no longer listen to but is still showing up on my Spotify despite not liking it or listening anymore, how would I remove someone else’s playlist from my recommen...

• Visitor
  • Hello I was wondering how do I remove a playlist that I have listened to in the past but no longer listen to but is still showing up on my Spotify despite not liking it or listening anymore, how woul...
  • Amayy
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Add an album to my library without liking the titles in the "liked title of the artist" section

Hello,I have a question / request, why i can't save an album in my library (like or "add to my library") WITHOUT add all the album title's to the "artist liked tracks". I want to "save" an album to my library but i also want to have, in the "artist l...

• Visitor
  • Hello, I have a question / request, why i can't save an album in my library (like or "add to my library") WITHOUT add all the album title's to the "artist liked tracks".   I want to "save" an...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists, hackers

My playlists and my friend's playlists keep getting raided by random people adding more songs to the the playlists, I'm assuming they are play farming. Is there anyway to make the playlist collaboration through invites only or any other solution?

• My playlists and my friend's playlists keep getting raided by random people adding more songs to the the playlists, I'm assuming they are play farming.   Is there anyway to make the playlist c...
  • Amayy
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can’t play from liked songs on xbox app, seemingly due to song quantity.

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDeviceXbox Series XMy Question or IssueI’ve used the Spotify app on Xbox One and now Xbox Series X for a very long time, and have always been able to play from and shuffle playlists of considerable size, recently I’ve liked a ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Canada Device Xbox Series X My Question or Issue I’ve used the Spotify app on Xbox One and now Xbox Series X for a very long time, and have always been able to play from ...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Local files will not download on pc

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDevice(iPhone 12)Operating System(iOS 15.4.1) the local files play just fine on my pc but it won’t download or play on my phone. I’ve tried previous solutions but none of them worked. What’s most frustrating is that some local...

•   Plan Premium Country Canada Device (iPhone 12) Operating System (iOS 15.4.1)   the local files play just fine on my pc but it won’t download or play on my phone. I’ve tried prev...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution when i play a song there is a little load time and then it plays the next song

when i click a song there is a little load time and then it plays the next song and then i have to click the song title again for it to really playPlanFreeCountryPanamaDevice(Samsung Tv)Operating System(Samsung) My Question or Issue

• when i click a song there is a little load time and then it plays the next song and then i have to click the song title again for it to really play Plan Free Country Panama Device (Samsung Tv) ...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlists not displaying correctly on profile when logged in as myself

PlanPremiumCountryUnited KingdomDeviceMacbook Pro late 2017, iPhone 12 Pro, Google ChromeOperating SystemiOS 15, MacOS Monterey My Question or IssueWhen I view my profile from my own account, the playlists visible are incorrect. This is true for both...

• ...rom my own account, the playlists visible are incorrect. This is true for both private playlists which shouldn't show but do, and public playlists that should show but don't. The playlists displayed t...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Album Covers Not Loading In 'Your Library'

PlanPremium CountryAustralia DeviceGoogle Pixel 3a Operating SystemAndroid 11 (RQ3A.211001.001) My Question or IssueAlbum artwork doesn't load when in the 'Your Library' section of Spotify. If I click on an album it takes a second to load the artwork...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium   Country Australia   Device Google Pixel 3a   Operating System Android 11 (RQ3A.211001.001)   My Question or Issue Album artwork doesn't load when in th...
  • AndresM
  • Spotify
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unable to open playlists and artists' pages

PlanPremiumCountryPolandDeviceSamsung Galaxy M52Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueMusic player works just fine as long as I search for a song in the search bar, but I am not able to open any list such as an artist's page or a playlist.So fa...

• Plan Premium Country Poland Device Samsung Galaxy M52 Operating System Android    My Question or Issue Music player works just fine as long as I search for a song in the search ba...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I play a song?

How do I play a song?How do I play a single song? The Spotify UI is extremally frustrating and convoluted, why is it I look up a specific song I want to play, click the play button and it gives me like 10 different songs in a shuffled playlist that m...

• Casual Listener
  • How do I play a song? How do I play a single song? The Spotify UI is extremally frustrating and convoluted, why is it I look up a specific song I want to play, click the play button and it give...
  • Taylith
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

How to Stop Spotify From Adding Random Songs to my Playlists?

Every time I make a playlist, Spotify starts adding random songs to them. Contacted customer support and they were no help. Is it even possible to fix this? It appears this is a bug in spotify and it really does ruin my listening experience... will h...

• Every time I make a playlist, Spotify starts adding random songs to them. Contacted customer support and they were no help. Is it even possible to fix this? It appears this is a bug in spotify and it...
  • mamao6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify not playing on one of my devices.

PlanPremium, via family.CountryNorwayDeviceHP Z400Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueSo I have a laptop, phone and stationary computer. For the last three or four months now my spotify has been unable to play on my stationary, only the st...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium, via family. Country Norway Device HP Z400 Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue So I have a laptop, phone and stationary computer. For the last three...
  • gonnaloveya
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Spotify not playing
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Liked songs on Android

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceSamsung Galaxy 9Operating SystemAndroid Oreo, Windows 11.) My Question or IssueOn my pc, Spotify works just as I want it. I have a huge list of liked songs, I select Shuffle and pick one randomly to play. On my phone, this ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device Samsung Galaxy 9 Operating System Android Oreo, Windows 11.)   My Question or Issue On my pc, Spotify works just as I want it. I have a huge list o...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [AllPlatforms][Other] Shuffle and Repeat - Default

I'd like the option to default whether my Shuffle and/or Repeat options are on. That's it. Thanks for attending my TedTalk.

• Regular
  • I'd like the option to default whether my Shuffle and/or Repeat options are on.   That's it.  Thanks for attending my TedTalk.
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help please: how to avoid Reggaeton songs in the lists.

Hi all,I use Spotify to work with more focus, but lately in the automatic mixes it appears several reggaeton songs, without previous disclaimers of the possibility of cerebral damage.Is there any form to supress certains musical genres in the music m...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all, I use Spotify to work with more focus, but lately in the automatic mixes it appears several reggaeton songs, without previous disclaimers of the possibility of cerebral damage. Is there any...
  • Pablo_Caballero
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution Song plays on TV app. (Apple Tv)

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevice(Apple TV)Operating System(latest iOS) My Question or IssueWhen I open the tv app and navigate to a library folder, not all the songs are shown until I scroll down to the bottom and keep doing so until all are displayed. Is...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country USA Device (Apple TV) Operating System (latest iOS)   My Question or Issue When I open the tv app and navigate to a library folder, not all the songs are s...
  • Yordan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

[Mobile][Other] Shuffle button on Daily Mix

I feel like this was here before?? But it seems there’s no option to shuffle when listening to a Daily Mix. This is kinda frustrating cause when I listen to it again it’s in the same order and I’m not into that!

• Visitor
  • I feel like this was here before?? But it seems there’s no option to shuffle when listening to a Daily Mix. This is kinda frustrating cause when I listen to it again it’s in the same order and I’m no...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mobile
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [iOS][Playlists] Stop redownloading deleted songs!!

I've noticed that every time that i sort out songs from a new album in my playlist they get redownloaded as soon as turn on my datas or access to wifi which either consume them uselessly or force me to make that task a second time for no apparent rea...

• Visitor
  • I've noticed that every time that i sort out songs from a new album in my playlist they get redownloaded as soon as turn on my datas or access to wifi which either consume them uselessly or force me ...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    Playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes