Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Your Sound Capsule: Following your listening stats

You probably already know Spotify launches every year, Spotify Wrapped, which is a rewind of your listening stats. It presents each user their listening stats for that year, including the most listened-to artists and songs, for example. It's really l...

IMG_6759.jpg IMG_6760.jpg IMG_6761.jpg IMG_6764.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • JohnHowlett
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 61 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 61 likes

Watch and Listen: Introducing music videos on Spotify

Spotify knows that the listening experience is a way to connect artists with fans on many levels. But what if we could enhance these connections with a different perspective? With this in mind, Spotify is introducing a new and powerful way to listen ...

IMG_6446.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Joggerwithoutmusic
  • Casual Listener
  • 44 replies
  • 28 likes
  • 44 replies
  • 28 likes

Spotify Takes Listening With Friends to Another Level with Jam

Spotify is introducing a more fun, intuitive, and collaborative social listening experience with Jam. Whether you’re together or apart, joining a Jam with your loved ones is now simpler than ever by tapping phones, scanning a QR code, or sharing a li...

Community Blog Post.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Okiedokiedorkie
  • Casual Listener
  • 62 replies
  • 48 likes
  • Connect
    JAM
  • 62 replies
  • 48 likes

Superuser Contribution Accidental deleted majority of liked songs

PlanFreeCountryUSDeviceDesktop PCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI accidentally deleted 1400 of my liked songs and I was wondering if I was able to restore them with the dates added. I was able to restore 1100 from an old playlist I ma...

• Plan Free Country US Device Desktop PC Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I accidentally deleted 1400 of my liked songs and I was wondering if I was able to restore the...
  • Kiril
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution cómo activo el modo aleatorio a un solo artista en una playlist

aleatorio a un solo artista en una playlist, así como en los me gusta puedo buscar un solo artista y ponerlo en aleatorio cómo puedo hacerlo pero una playlist ???

• Visitor
  • aleatorio a un solo artista en una playlist, así como en los me gusta puedo buscar un solo artista y ponerlo en aleatorio cómo puedo hacerlo pero una playlist ??? 
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How to transfer Spotify Stations to regular Spotify

I saw that Spotify Stations is going away on May 16th. I had previously come across a link that allowed me to transfer my Spotify stations to my regular (premium) Spotify account, but didn't do it right away. I can't seem to find it again though. Doe...

• Regular
  • I saw that Spotify Stations is going away on May 16th. I had previously come across a link that allowed me to transfer my Spotify stations to my regular (premium) Spotify account, but didn't do it ri...
  • OscarDC
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution My playlist is randomizing without I wanting

For some reason, my playlist is randomizing itself without I wanting to. I tap a music to play it, and instead being the next one, its a completely different music on the bottom of my playlist. I don't know if the issue is because of it being to big ...

• For some reason, my playlist is randomizing itself without I wanting to. I tap a music to play it, and instead being the next one, its a completely different music on the bottom of my playlist. &nbs...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist deleted songs keep reappearing

Plan: PremiumDevice: Android/Windows My Question or IssueI've been trying to delete songs from a collaborative playlist (that besically only I hear) but the songs keep reappearing automatically after a split of a second.I've tried both offline and on...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan: Premium Device: Android/Windows   My Question or Issue I've been trying to delete songs from a collaborative playlist (that besically only I hear) but the songs keep reappear...
  • Bowden_
  • Regular
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist visibility not being updated

PlanPremiumCountryJapanOperating Systemwindows, mac any system My Question or Issuewhen I make a playlist it doesn't show up in my 'artist page' and even when I change the visibility of my exsisting playlist in the page it doesn't get updated.

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Japan Operating System windows, mac any system   My Question or Issue when I make a playlist it doesn't show up in my 'artist page' and even when I change the visibi...
  • OscarDC
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Missing Song?

PremiumUSMacBook Pro My playlist says 1000 songs at the top, but the numbers only go to 999. Is there a missing song? Why is this the case?

• Casual Listener
  • Premium US MacBook Pro   My playlist says 1000 songs at the top, but the numbers only go to 999. Is there a missing song? Why is this the case?
  • p6x-_hhgqrqoe
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Android] Missing Daily Recommended Songs From Liked Songs List

Plan: Premium Device: Asus ROG Phone 3Operating System: Android 12 My Question or Issue: I've been enjoying the daily recommended songs that you can opt-in to under the Liked Songs list, but today I've got in to view them and the feature is gone. My ...

• Plan: Premium   Device:  Asus ROG Phone 3 Operating System: Android 12   My Question or Issue:   I've been enjoying the daily recommended songs that you can opt-i...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution 2000 songs txt to find

PlanPremiumMy Question or Issue I have a text playlist with my favorite songs and artists, about 2000 songs in this format:ViewsElse Somewhere Over the Rainbow / What a Wonderful WorldRobin Schulz, Alle Farben, Israel Kamakawiwo'ole Footballer's Wife...

• Plan Premium My Question or Issue   I have a text playlist with my favorite songs and artists, about 2000 songs in this format: Views Else   Somewhere Over the Rainbow / What a Wo...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Distorted Pixelated Album Art

PlanPremiumCountryUKDevicePX5 Head Unit (I'm not completely sure, was in the car when bought) Operating SystemAndroid 8 Hello, I have looked around the community and can't quite find a thread that looks like my problem (apologies if I have missed one...

• ...ifi, public wifi, hotspot from phone) and there is no cure to this odd issue.    Attached are photos if that helps 🙂   Thank you so much!       
  • Kiril
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist won't load

I can't get my playlist to load. Everytime it look like this.What should I do?

• Casual Listener
  • I can't get my playlist to load. Everytime it look like this. What should I do?  
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [iOS][Browse] Sort "Liked Songs" by date they were liked

HiI often like songs within the iOS app and then when I come to my PC I find it difficult to locate the songs I just liked. It would be great to easily find the songs I recently liked, maybe by providing an additional sortable column in the "Liked So...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I often like songs within the iOS app and then when I come to my PC I find it difficult to locate the songs I just liked.  It would be great to easily find the songs I recently liked, maybe ...
  • AndresM
  • Spotify
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Browse
    iOS
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlists disappeared on phone

PlanFree/Premium PremiumCountry. UK Device. Samsung A10 Operating System. Android My Question or IssueI recently updated the software on my Samsung A10 phone. Since then my playlists have disappeared from the phone only (NOT my ipad or desktop accoun...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium   Premium Country. UK   Device. Samsung A10   Operating System. Android     My Question or Issue I recently updated the software on my Samsun...
  • AndresM
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Previous track button broken

PlanPremiumCountryNetherlnadsDeviceiPhone 13, Windows, Macbook Air 2020 (M1), iPad Air 4My Question or IssueHi. Since very recently, the previous track button has become very inconsistent for me. When I rewind to the start of the track a couple of ti...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Netherlnads Device iPhone 13, Windows, Macbook Air 2020 (M1), iPad Air 4 My Question or Issue Hi. Since very recently, the previous track button has become very inconsiste...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Uploaded music onto my Spotify Library

PlanPremium - studentCountryAustralia DeviceGoogle Pixel 5Operating SystemAndriod My Question or IssueI recently followed the instructions on how to upload my own music to Spotify to play and I have it all figured out and working on my laptop but on ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium - student Country Australia   Device Google Pixel 5 Operating System Andriod   My Question or Issue I recently followed the instructions on how to upload my own musi...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [BUG] Playlist transfer is wrong - not all public playlist is displayed on the destination account

PlanPremium DuoCountryHungaryDeviceDell Operating SystemWin10, Spotify desktop app My Question or IssueHi, followed the steps here to transfer certain public playlists to the newly created account of my relative when upgrading to Spotify Duo:https://...

• Music Fan
  • Plan Premium Duo Country Hungary Device Dell  Operating System Win10, Spotify desktop app   My Question or Issue Hi,   followed the steps here to transfer certain public p...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution "Radio playlist" starts playing

PlanPremiumCountryEstoniaDevicePixel 6Operating SystemAndroid 12 My Question or IssueWhen I open Spotify and click on my playlist and then I click on green play button, sometimes it starts playing "Radio based on playlist: *playlist name*". I don't k...

Screenshot_20220511-173630.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Estonia Device Pixel 6 Operating System Android 12   My Question or Issue When I open Spotify and click on my playlist and then I click on green play button, somet...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playing random songs in the middle of playlist

Using Premium. Problem in both android and PC. For some reason the app starts playing random songs not in my playlist. Now I know it does that when autoplay is turned on, but this happens in the middle of the playlist, not after it ended. It plays on...

• Using Premium. Problem in both android and PC.   For some reason the app starts playing random songs not in my playlist. Now I know it does that when autoplay is turned on, but this happens in...
  • Vasil
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcasts won't play on Connect-Devices or Web

PlanPremiumCountryGermany DeviceMultiple Devices (iPhone 12, iPad Pro 11, MacBook Pro, Windows Laptop, Web-Player)Operating System(iOS 15, macOS 11, Windows 10) My Question or IssueHello everyone, since some time (three to four weeks I guess) I am no...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Germany   Device Multiple Devices (iPhone 12, iPad Pro 11, MacBook Pro, Windows Laptop, Web-Player) Operating System (iOS 15, macOS 11, Windows 10)   My Quest...
  • Atikalz
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes