Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Unable to remove Playlists I created from Folders back to main/root Library

Unable to remove Playlists I created from Folders back to main/root Library

Issue seems to be occurring on all devices I use (M1 Macbook pro, iPhone 13, older Macbook pro 2012). I haphazardly created a folder and accidentally drug some playlists into it. Now, when I try and remove the playlists from the folder, they won't leave the folder. I tried right clicking and using the 'Move to Folder' option, but it doesn't allow the general Library as a destination, only other folders I've created. Also gave click/dragging it out of the folder to the Library a try, but it won't do that either. Same issue occurs more or less on any device. I liked the collaborative efforts that were put into these playlists and don't want to just delete or just copy/paste them. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Plan:

Duo

USA

Device

M1 Macbook

Operating System

OS Ventura 13.4

Screenshot 2023-06-03 at 6.47.22 PM.png
1 Reply

Hooray I found a work-around:

Delete the Playlists stuck in the folder. Then, restore them from your Deleted Playlists section on your account options. All the Likes and so-forth appear to stay as well. The Playlists will also be restored and placed back on/in to the main/general library instead of the folder.

Suggested posts